Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

I also passed your test, but you choose to define the answer as a failure because it went over your head...

Now now dont be salty. Also Id still like an answer to my own question as to why yall stopped using electrofrequency devices to destroy microcellular parasites? I mean the technology is proven and in mainstream use today. How did it fall off?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I also passed your test, but you choose to define the answer as a failure because it went over your head...

The reason you failed is because I never formulated a question. Yet you had an answer ready for a test I didn't give.

Perhaps you would like to take the test. I have my question ready to post. Just go ahead and provide the answer first.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Ah drat, I was hoping for something more spectacular. 42 is also the answer to the meaning of life the universe and everything according to hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and from the way the answer was given.... it kinda looks like the idea behind it.

It kind of looks like the guy passed the test. Out of an infinite number of possible questions I could of asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.