Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.Fermi.

Time Tinkerer
Zenith
Harriet's posts and those of other wannabe Time Travelers are great fun to read, no one really believes they are anything but fantasy but, they brighten up the day. .Harriet, come out, come out, wherever you are...

Kairos

We still need attractive women for our time period after that of Harriet's to fix the mess that Harriet and the other time travelers from her period created.

TimeFlipper

We still need attractive women for our time period after that of Harriet's to fix the mess that Harriet and the other time travelers from her period created.

Really? :giggle:..
Why should we need attractive women to fix the mess, when unattractive women could do the work also?
I know several unattractive women who have given birth to very beautiful girls who now have successful modelling work :love: :LOL:...
No iam not "getting at you" for your comment, just having some fun (y):D..

Kairos

Really? :giggle:..
Why should we need attractive women to fix the mess, when unattractive women could do the work also?
I know several unattractive women who have given birth to very beautiful girls who now have successful modelling work :love: :LOL:...
No iam not "getting at you" for your comment, just having some fun (y):D..

Because it's not just that the bioweapon created by the people Harriet's time travelers brought to her time (our past) rendered women's reproductive equipment inoperable, but that men now have lifelike android "assistants", and we really need women who can compete with that level of attractiveness to wean them off the android women. Applicants must be regular gym goers. We can make exceptions on a case-by-case basis upon completion of the interview process.

titorite

This post conversation is better than the original! Indeed, Ima need a woman that can be better than my android if she wants to win. And my droid already made breakfast/dinner before engaging in cotis so they better get cracking LOL

TimeFlipper

Because it's not just that the bioweapon created by the people Harriet's time travelers brought to her time (our past) rendered women's reproductive equipment inoperable, but that men now have lifelike android "assistants", and we really need women who can compete with that level of attractiveness to wean them off the android women. Applicants must be regular gym goers. We can make exceptions on a case-by-case basis upon completion of the interview process.

OMG, you are being "sexist"!!..:eek::p..
Consider this, why should it be up to people such as yourself, to speak on behalf of every man in deciding what woman should be deemed as, "attractive or unattractive"? :D. (joking again)
For example, iam aware of many many men who prefer really fat ladies, or ladies that might have a physical disability such as a big nose or a cleft palate, or even skin blemishers on the face..

Another point you are missing is that physically attractive girls can have terrible personalities that would put off most men and in opposite, very plain unattractive girls can possess the most wonderful, funny, caring and witty personalities that most guys would fall in love with...
There is an old saying, "All That Glitters Is Not Gold" ;)..:D..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
As usual you go way off topic , whats this to do with "Temporal Agent from a distance future"?
Trying to use your humour to smoke the argument.

TimeFlipper

As usual you go way off topic , whats this to do with "Temporal Agent from a distance future"?
Trying to use your humour to smoke the argument.

Iam flattered that you now understand my sense of humour (y):D..
However our member Kairos did manage to weave into the conservations, relevances pertaining to the "Temporal Agent From A Distance Future", to which i replied to..:p..

You did mention in your own Profile Posting yesterday that you were going to begin using a, "dislike button" :LOL:..
The only reason for that was because of pleasant relevant contradictory comments being made to the postings from your close buddy NP, (which is actually no business of yours) and frankly your "dislike" response is very childish and intentionally disruptive to the spirit of camaraderie which existed on Paranormalis long before either of you two were members..:)..

And i admit that THIS posting is way off topic, and i therefore apologise to the OP of this thread, and i will allow Mayhem to continue ranting off topic....Im out this thread now..(y) :)..

Status
Not open for further replies.