Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairos

OMG, you are being "sexist"!!..:eek::p..
Consider this, why should it be up to people such as yourself, to speak on behalf of every man in deciding what woman should be deemed as, "attractive or unattractive"? :D. (joking again)
For example, iam aware of many many men who prefer really fat ladies, or ladies that might have a physical disability such as a big nose or a cleft palate, or even skin blemishers on the face..

Another point you are missing is that physically attractive girls can have terrible personalities that would put off most men and in opposite, very plain unattractive girls can possess the most wonderful, funny, caring and witty personalities that most guys would fall in love with...
There is an old saying, "All That Glitters Is Not Gold" ;)..:D..

Because in the 2120s, the Empire of Man is ruled by the Patriarchy. The Emperor Constantin III appointed me to this position. I will receive a barony upon my return, depending upon my success here in this time.

TheTruth

This forum is the most delusional bag of shit I've ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes upon your all really quite sad and immensely pathetic..and to those who think they travel through time get a grip you desperate arseholes, num 7 take me off this it's been a pleasure, fools

TnWatchdog

This forum is the most delusional bag of shit I've ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes upon your all really quite sad and immensely pathetic..and to those who think they travel through time get a grip you desperate arseholes, num 7 take me off this it's been a pleasure, fools
You sound like a liberal. I'll get my violin out and hand you a crying towel.

titorite

Aw man, got my fucking hopes up. I was hoping for more harriet B fantasy.... As silly as it was it had its moments of entertainment.

TheGreenMan

Bengali Scrotum rot; sounds like the name of a really hot curry or very strong ale :) If it were a strong ale, I'd happily have some of that after taking part in Harriets kinky sex games.

Kairos

I'm not sure that's genetically possible. Fun, sure. But genetically possible? I'm afraid not.

Of course it's possible. A man with normal test levels can easily bang five chicks a day. To get to 2000 babies, you'd need only "work" for 400 total days. With 260 workdays in a year, You'd have to bang chicks every weekday for about 2 years, including some strategic vacation time to recover. Best estimate would be maybe two weeks banging with regular two-day weekends, followed by maybe a four day week with a three day weekend for recovery and time away from women (because I am telling you, you'd be sick of them after this).

The major flaw in Harriet's hoax is that it would be far, far more efficient to simply harvest a single load of sperm and then artificially inseminate many more than five women from a single load. In fact, assuming you were stuck with her story as a real situation, normal college-educated people who run such a program would simply purchase or harvest sperm in the past and cryogenically store the sperm to be collected in their own time.

A better hoax would have involved a weaponized virus that actually targets male humans. Then we are talking about a world where they don't just need sperm but they want men and are willing to practice polygamy on a massive scale to have a husband.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Harriet was last seen on Paranormalis on May 17th 2018...Perhaps by now she has already got her "amount" of males :LOL:..
Personally i believe she was just another fake time-traveller that eventually got fed up with her own silly postings..

Cirrus

Of course it's possible. A man with normal test levels can easily bang five chicks a day. To get to 2000 babies, you'd need only "work" for 400 total days. With 260 workdays in a year, You'd have to bang chicks every weekday for about 2 years, including some strategic vacation time to recover. Best estimate would be maybe two weeks banging with regular two-day weekends, followed by maybe a four day week with a three day weekend for recovery and time away from women (because I am telling you, you'd be sick of them after this).

The sperm levels of even a male with normal test levels would drop by the second chick and probably be non-existent by the fifth chick of the day. If you're lucky, the male impregnates 1 female per day as long as the female has normal test levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.