Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

instead of asking men from our time to help your future...help your men in your future which is better than asking us to believe what u ve said...sorry harriet..its kinda ****shit sound to me

There are no men in her time. That's the point. She's back here trying to round up all the fertile ugly dudes to send to the future to repopulate the human race.

I'm surprised how timid men are in this time... It's almost been a mission impossible attempting to get fertile men to agree to get on board... And fertile, is the key word here... I have had planted into one of my teeth a diagnostic sensor... Through fellatio, I'm able to check the virility of a man... And it's been surprisingly disappointing... However I have managed to send 8 men in to the future to help repopulate the human race... I've also received one final mission...

I'm pretty sure in the future they would come up with a better diagnostic sensor. Just sayin'.

Kairos

It really is a cool kink, but the no jimmy deal coupled with the threat to spermjack makes it a hard pass.

Advice: shake it up a little. Get rid of the "we need your sperm to save humanity" story and replace it with "we have sperm in the bank, but we just need high-performing males to provide sex to the many single women, but you have to perform well in the audition to get a ride." Just my two cents.

Cirrus

but we just need high-performing males to provide sex to the many single women, but you have to perform well in the audition to get a ride."

You've obviously never been to an adult novelty shop. I don't think we're needed for enjoyment in the future. They've built terminators for that.

titorite

I'm surprised how timid men are in this time... It's almost been a mission impossible attempting to get fertile men to agree to get on board... And fertile, is the key word here... I have had planted into one of my teeth a diagnostic sensor... Through fellatio, I'm able to check the virility of a man... And it's been surprisingly disappointing... However I have managed to send 8 men in to the future to help repopulate the human race... I've also received one final mission...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA an incel gives an imaginary blow job HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH god I love the timid projection too..

BRO just talk to the ladies like the are dudes. Treat women as people , Youll get to make friends that will become buddies that want to do the same things you do... News flash girls masturbate thinking about the opposite sex too. IF you wanna help the ladies out with their loneliness you just gotta drop the shyness. Balls to the walls , be out going

Diagnostic tester in the teeth LOL... WATCH OUT! This Incel is a biter LOL

Kairos

Definitely don't make friends with them if you want to bang. Terrible advice. Sad.

titorite

WHAT!?!?! What is wrong with a fuck buddy? OR even better a lasting loving mutual realationship?

titorite

are you harriet? Because I have had both and I am not alone. I have dated. Have you dated. Dates. Do you enjoy time you spend with ladies be it platonic or other wise? I have loved too. I have a spent a life living. I suspect you are younger than me.... how much... How under 40 are you Kairos?

Also I thought about this after the fact but Wear a belt.. Women find belts sexy.. I have no fucking clue what thats about. but a girl told me that once one night after the bussiness. She found belts sexy. Told me to always wear a belt. I dont know what females find attractive about it. but that my advice one man to another. Always wear a belt... underwear optional but wear that damn belt.

Last edited:

Kairos

In my experience as a perpetual bachelor, it depends upon the generation. Millennial women are pretty messed up for the most part. Gen X women were very different, but the good ones stayed married. With Gen X women you can be friends and whatnot. It's not really possible with most millennial women. That's not to say they are not out there, but I have found most to be fun for sex but nothing much else.

My pro tip to you is to imagine if this were another dude. Would you want that dude as a friend? Before a certain age, I have found the answer is usually no (so far I put that age somewhere in the mid-thirties as of this post).

titorite

ok I am 39 as of this year..... yesh…….. your sounding like you need some help. … Not in a bad way but in a real needing some help way. Peer advocacy. Bad stuff first. divorce is highly common and their are no virgins. even you have likely gotten lucky once. I fucked up myself on a wonderful woman...but first times are not here nor there. their are no virgins for non virgins. Besides would you really want to be with a cold fish? Ive had that misfortune.... no... we are all alduts here so first off lets be adults. calm cooly .. really...

Not everyone will like us and we know that yes.... but " more will " like us than dont.... more than we know. and we dont even know that shit.. HOw many missed cues have you missed that yu realized in hindsight....... It is on us to pick up the cues. Fucking a it took me forever but if I can learn than you can too. YOUTUBE IS A RESOURCE... use it. Not to pick up any babe in the woods but just to learn to see body language and cues.... just fyi... many of the vunerable ones and bigger ones are gonna be more eager. ….me …. I am jaded... Im not mgtow. but I have my reasons to be. But I do not side in that camp just yet.... I like women I love females, I LOVE PUSSY ..the pain as changed however...… I did write I will not hurt myself for it anymore but I deleted that.... because I am willing to hurt myself for it still.... BUT NOT AS MUCH..... I have realized some limits Things I wont do for it. now...…

All the same.... I know their is the 2 dynamic... chics get that too. my ex is a devote hetro inspite of being a bitch
NOt that I ever wanted that but thats side tracting and distracting. On point., JUst because a woman is a girl dont mean you cant be friends. And sometimes that is all she wants... is to be friends..... gotta pick up on them cues.... and she might still be flirty.... you are too even when you dont wanna fuck her you might still be flirty if nothing else just to be nice...… its those cues.... you gotta be responsive to those cues..... thats why I said youtube… so you can observes the visual cues... as well as spoken and whatnot....

Good luck, god speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.