Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARRIET (B)

@Cirrus fair reply... Yes my device does looks somewhat similar to what you have posted... But please note that my device has an additional attachment and yes it looks like a pen out of a need to conceal it's true function...

titorite

Nice Radio Pen you've got there. Now show us your teeth.

0028008_e-pen-fm-radio-pen-deluxe-model-screened-_500.png

I wanna know, whats with the Fondue pot?

HARRIET (B)

I wanna know, whats with the Fondue pot?

It's not a fondue pot... It's a candle heater with a difference... Inside the upturned flower pot is a special element that can be fashioned even today and can amplify the heat of a candle by a factor of 100.... You can heat a vary large roof with this device with nothing more than a tealight..!

titorite

yeah, a fondue pot. You can melt cheese or scented wax with one.... or in your case , one could offer timetravelling blowjobs.

Kairos

All she has to do is look up the identity of the bomb hoaxer on her time's Internet and get back to us with some detail about the bomber that is unique. She doesn't even have to name him.

Kairos

tick tock.. the FBI already started their manhunt. Just look up the identity on your Internet where you are in your time and let us know some minor detail that is unlikely to be guessed. That would be very convincing.

TimeFlipper

@Morana sorry about that... To answer your question it has a lot to do with how we time travel... Going forward poses no challenges... We have several ways of sending items/people forward in time... But sending items or people backwards in time, that's a real challenge... Below I posted a picture of my time machine / cronus manipulator... I will give you a fuller explanation later on how it works...
View attachment 7668@TimeFlipper because something has been foolishly branded a hoax, doesn't mean it is a hoax... The above Chronos manipulator is a vast improvement on my father's original design...

THOSE items, a radio ballpoint pen, kindly shown for us by @Cirrus, a switch and something you put on a table to keep things warm, is supposed to represent a Time-Machine??? :ROFLMAO:...Do you REALLY expect the members of Paranormalis to believe ANYTHING of what you said?? :ROFLMAO:..

However, i have to thank you for the BEST laugh of the week, even while iam writing this to you LORD CHATTERTON aka Harriet B, im having to contain myself from falling off my chair, iam laughing soooo hard!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...

Oi, LORD CHATTERTON aka Harriet B, you must remember the "Chronos Velocipede" you told us about, when you first came onto Paranormalis?...That was the Time-Travelling bicycle!!! :ROFLMAO:...
You are also accusing our Administrators of being fools, for making 2 postings of yours CONFIRMED HOAXES!!!...Its YOU who is the fool on Paranormalis, craving the attention you lack in your real life...

austinandcr.jpg:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Kairos

Tick.. tock.. Harriet. All you have to do is look up anything about this bomber that we don't yet know about and tell us before he is captured. Tell us what he is wearing when the FBI arrest him and the first photos come out. Tell us something about his life that would be improbable to guess.

If you are sitting there in your fem-nightmare future with access to the Internet, all you have to do is look this stuff up. How difficult is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.