Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

I have a possible compromise.... I am in the UK at the moment.. I believe time flipper is a resident of this country... I could use my chronos manipulator to give him a glimpse of the future... However do that he would have to be prepared to let me bring him to the point of orgasm... Ancient Masters of the kundalini yoga learnt a long time ago, that's sexual energy was the mystical energy needed to power spells... We have simply applied this ancient knowledge with modern technology... @TimeFlipper can you raise to the occasion...?

Of course i agree Lord Chatterton (y)..
However, i will be making a video so that the members of Paranormalis will be able to see and hear everything!! (y)..

I know for certain that you will NEVER turn up for the rendezvous, and i will be proving that by taking a video of myself all alone, at ANY time and date, that you are supposed to turn up at, in Derby!!..:ROFLMAO:..No excuses will be tolerated from you, if you cannot get to Derby..

Sure. Harriet, what is the current answer to the question I haven't asked you yet?

I get the impression that Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton, will never be seen again on Paranormalis!! (y):ROFLMAO:..
He will wait a few months and then come back again, using another name and gender :ROFLMAO:..

HARRIET (B)

HARRIET (B): I am loathe to continue feeding the troll, but I will attempt this one more time.

Please stop doing this. You obviously have a good imagination and fairly decent writing skills. Use them in a more positive way.

That's all from me about this. No more crumbs. Take care.

I can assure you I've not a troll and I also appreciate that it must be difficult to believe some of the things I... But these last two months I literally be choking on a mouthful of balls to save humanity...

Last edited:

HARRIET (B)

The wet dreams of incels

I'm aware that some of the things saying are outrageous, but I would have thought out of all the people posting on this forum you would have been the most understanding... Considering you're both a promoter and user of a rife machine... Whose users make claims about it that make mine look possibly tame in comparison... Especially when it's been proven beyond a doubt machine has all the healing powers of a forceful knee in the crotch...

titorite

I'm aware that some of the things saying are outrageous, but I would have thought out of all the people posting on this forum you would have been the most understanding... Considering you're both a promoter and user of a rife machine... Whose users make claims about it that make mine look possibly tame in comparison... Especially when it's been proven beyond a doubt machine has all the healing powers of a forceful knee in the crotch...

Hmmm... I musta touched a nerve there. I must tread carefully lest I incur the wrath an incels anger.

TimeFlipper

Come on Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, where abouts are you going to meet up with me in Derby, or have you conveniently forgotten your invitation to me? :ROFLMAO:...Your credibility with the members of Paranormalis, is now at zero (n)..

Last edited:

Kairos

Hold up. Problem..

You said you are physically in the future and can project your mind into a body in our own time. If that is correct, then how would you be surprised by anything anybody said here? Wouldn't you already know what we said? Shouldn't you be able to preempt our posts?

HARRIET (B)

Hold up. Problem..

You said you are physically in the future and can project your mind into a body in our own time. If that is correct, then how would you be surprised by anything anybody said here? Wouldn't you already know what we said? Shouldn't you be able to preempt our posts?

My body is in the future but my mind is here possessing another body... My mind doesn't occupy two time periods... Because only our mind and essence travels backwards in time we have to fashion are tools here.... That's why we don't go back to very primitive time...

so how's saving the world

We can all play a part... In your case getting your cherry popped before Christmas... Would help the process...

Come on Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, where abouts are you going to meet up with me in Derby, or have
you conveniently forgotten your invitation to me? :ROFLMAO:...Your credibility with the members of Paranormalis, is now at zero (n)..

I am not my father or Lussorio... My credibility will be proven by TIME..!

Arrangements are being made... You will be contacted shortly @TimeFlipper... I'm glad you're having a laugh though and I suspect I will get the biggest laugh when you drop your strides...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.