Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

How far do you suppose an all-woman Apollo program would get?

Mars. And they wouldn't have to stage the first one to fool the Russians.
Not that I believe the moon landing was staged. It's a joke, people.

Have you ever sat with and spoken with a really, really smart woman? They can do anything they set their mind to. Even if you think you're "stronger" than a woman, it will not matter when they're two steps ahead of you and slit your achilles.

Einstein my old mate, i will let YOU choose which of those two Morlocks you wanna bang first :ROFLMAO:..

The answer is: both... at the same time... for the good of the human race.

Kairos

I am just going by statistical facts. Women are more clustered around the mean in the IQ distribution, with far more qualified men on the far end of the IQ distribution than women. This is why there are so many more men than women in the kinds of graduate programs that would lead to making something like an Apollo program possible. Women who do exist on that far end of the distribution usually don't give a shit about building anything anyway. Few of the women I went through graduate school with actually wanted much to do with computer science after so many years.

Zero civilizations were built by women. Zero space programs. Few scientific advances.

It's pretty much all men who do these things, even when women are given enormous advantages as they are now.

Your beta feelz don't change reality.

I think an all-woman Apollo program would be hilarious, personally, but I had no idea you'd actually take that and run with it seriously. LOL

titorite

BY and large statically, MEN built everything. This is not to say women cant do it do but they that can are in a SEVERE minority.

And if you haven't worked much you proly haven't seen this but Ive had a few jobs, and in every single one they always cry. I have no fucking clue what thats about but they always cry at work and it is distracting as fuck. I feel real bad for the boss that has to pull them from the line and tell them to go home. It wasn't so bad for me when I was the boss and I had a crying employee because she just asked to go home and I was like yeah sure go do what you gotta do because I understand that women are more emotional than men and sometimes they cry at work. But you cant cry at work. If you gotta cry then you need to take some time off and come back when youre feeling better.

Cirrus

BY and large statically, MEN built everything.

Hmmm... wonder why that is....

I just Googled the statistical diagram. It would be interesting to see what that diagram looks like 40 years from now. It has been more of a recent movement for women to be allowed to have the same opportunities as men.

Gosh... I'm sounding like a friggin femminist in comparison to some of you :p.

Morana

As as mentioned there been a number of catastrophes... Some natural and some man-man... Plastic eating microbes that were engineered to reduce plastic pollution... Became rampant and uncontrollable when they mutated... Preventing the use of plastic for many decades and believed to have contributed to an increase in environmental estrogens... To a pandemic of a disease called Bengali Scrotum Rot (SCR).. to name just a few.
Hi Harriet. And welcome to this time and dimension. Isn't there a possibility to bring the plastic-eating microbes already here or maybe better a few decades back and change that damage. Why bring men forward we can bring science backward and save the planet. Also regarding war and weapon. Let's go back and change stuff!

HARRIET (B)

Hi Harriet. And welcome to this time and dimension. Isn't there a possibility to bring the plastic-eating microbes already here or maybe better a few decades back and change that damage. Why bring men forward we can bring science backward and save the planet. Also regarding war and weapon. Let's go back and change stuff!
It's easy to forget that I'm in the 21st century when you read replies that look like they've been wrote by sexist bigots from the Victorian era... It's fortunate I'm not black or I would have probably received replies referencing plantations and using my masters computer without his approval... I passed Einstein's test and nothing I've wrote so far by any stretch of the imagination could be called farfetch....

taykair

I was raised by two very strong, independent and hardworking women - my mother and grandmother. In various jobs that I've had, many of my co-workers and supervisors have been women.

As far as getting the job done is concerned, women are more than capable, I can assure you.

Of course, we men are no slouches, either. It all depends upon the individual.

Note to HARRIET (B): I enjoy a good tale as much as the next person, but eventually one must reach the end of the final chapter and put the story to bed. Consider doing that, and contributing other material to this forum. I'm certain that you have the ability to do so.

Take care.

TimeFlipper

It's easy to forget that I'm in the 21st century when you read replies that look like they've been wrote by sexist bigots from the Victorian era... It's fortunate I'm not black or I would have probably received replies referencing plantations and using my masters computer without his approval... I passed Einstein's test and nothing I've wrote so far by any stretch of the imagination could be called farfetch....

Harriet B aka Lord Henry Chatterton aka Lussorio From Derby, Non Member Of DADARS, Author of The Pringles Canister Time-Machine, Fitted with a 1960s single piece earphone, who came from 1919 to 2016, crashing into a garden shed :ROFLMAO:..

You have been parading Einsteins test about for ages now, claiming that you passed it, which you didnt :p..
A very well known ex Prime Minister of the UK once said, when you tell a lie, always make sure that its a huge lie and you keep on telling that lie over and over and over again, until it becomes believable :LOL:..

Iam certain you recall my own personal test for proving a genuine Time-Traveller?...(when you were on Paranormalis as Lord Henry Chatterton) :ROFLMAO:..
If you conveniently forgot that test, its done by using two small Neodymium magnets stuck together, with both North Poles facing each other, attached to my own self designed Magnetic Anomaly Meter, MAM for short(y)..

You refused to take that test, which proved to me that you were NOT a genuine Time-Traveller...My offer of the MAM test still stands, if you want to prove me wrong.....Although i doubt you will even reply to this posting, yet again!!..:censored::ROFLMAO:..

HARRIET (B)

i doubt you will even reply to this posting, yet again!!..:censored::ROFLMAO:..

Although I think you believe in playing the role of Devil's Advocate, you're coming across dismissive... I believe there is ulterior motive for this... You have an association with DADARS... An organisation know in the future as being involved concealing and acquiring advanced technology for sinister purposes... I suspect your test is either a cheap put down or an attempt to capture me... Look at the utter twaddle, ridicule, downright insults, you wrote about Lord Chatterton... A man a father, who I was privileged to have know...

Last edited:

HARRIET (B)

Note to HARRIET (B): I enjoy a good tale as much as the next person, but eventually one must reach the end of the final chapter and put the story to bed. Consider doing that, and contributing other material to this forum. I'm certain that you have the ability to do so.

Take care.

I wish what I was writing was just a mere yarn... Out of pure curiosity what would it take for you to at least it be the benefit of the doubt...?

Status
Not open for further replies.