Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha centauri

Due to highly infectious disease known as "Bengali Scrotum Rot" ... As it was believed to have had originated in Asia around the bay of Bengal... In reality it was discovered to have been a bioweapon... Developed by a sinister group from England... The group was originally set up to create a New World Order... And developed several advanced technology including a form of quasi time travel as well as investigating paranormal powers for possible weaponization...
Thank you for the answer.

The last part seems plausible to me. I know such people, too or heard of them from friends. They are Satanists and practice the paranormal but would not admit it to the public in the case they are politicians or other famous people otherwise they sometimes even do it.

How can it be that only men are infected? I dont understand that part. The only difference is a Y-Chromosom. How can you programm a desease to infect only that part?
The women were not sick? Or did they transfer the virus, too and didnt get sick?

HARRIET (B)

Thank you for the answer.

The last part seems plausible to me. I know such people, too or heard of them from friends. They are Satanists and practice the paranormal but would not admit it to the public in the case they are politicians or other famous people otherwise they sometimes even do it.

How can it be that only men are infected? I dont understand that part. The only difference is a Y-Chromosom. How can you programm a desease to infect only that part?
The women were not sick? Or did they transfer the virus, too and didnt get sick?

The sinister group that shall remain nameless but originated in Derbyshire UK... Not only modified the disease on genetic level but also it's electric magnetic frequency signature... The disease has absolutely no effect on females... But In males it effectively turns them into eunchs... Those that still can reproduce only produce female off spring... The symptoms usually begin with something resembling intense jock itch... But the testicles end up becoming an atrophic scrotum ...

Kairos

As fate would have it, I also am from the future, but further upstream from Harriet. The sad truth is that Harriet's group mistakenly brought to their time members of the Pure Earth faction that engineered the bioweapon she spoke of. They secretly engineered a bioweapon that rendered the vaginas of future women completely unusable in the reproductive sense. We need to repopulate the Earth and our eleven offworld colonies, but we haven't enough women. We are willing to take exceptional women with good genetics. Must be in good shape, go to the gym often, etc. Casting interviews will be available. Will explain more as our mission develops to correct the mistakes of these earlier time travelers.

titorite

The sinister group that shall remain nameless but originated in Derbyshire UK... Not only modified the disease on genetic level but also it's electric magnetic frequency signature... The disease has absolutely no effect on females... But In males it effectively turns them into eunchs... Those that still can reproduce only produce female off spring... The symptoms usually begin with something resembling intense jock itch... But the testicles end up becoming an atrophic scrotum ...

OH this is cute. SO THATS WHY frequency based medicine wont work on it. Great back tracking. Love it. But as stated before their is a super easy work around. If your story were true, you could just store sperm in a bank vault. Problem solved. ALSO we are at the point in current medicine that we can clone. Scary or awesome as it may seem. ALSO ALSO we can fertilize eggs without sperm. http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2001/07/egg-fertilized-without-sperm

TrickeyKing

I will I will be travelling to several zones, I'm in the UK win at the moment... We're hoping to convince at least 6 male volunteers from each zone to leave behind their current life and join us in the future to help repopulate and I re establish the male species... I will meet up in each Zone with prospective volunteers to check them for suitability... This will include a semen sample for analysis... Then you'll be giving one of three options... Option one is the blue pill... What is taken you'll be rendered into a state of suspense animation and placed in a hermetically sealed casket and buried... Almost a century later you'll be dug up and taken to one of the safe zones in our time period... Where you have your own private harem... Option 2 ... Before committing yourself we can use the Blue Tube temporal mind transference to give you a brief glimpse of the future... Although it comes with risks the process is reversible and you haven't committed to self to a one-way ticket to the future... Option 3... You can have sex a surrogate... Once the child is born we will send it to the future via the same suspended animation process... I've already sent to into the future using suspended animation... They have been sealed in their caskets and buried awaiting to be revived in the distant future... We need another for from the UK...
I will I will be travelling to several zones, I'm in the UK win at the moment... We're hoping to convince at least 6 male volunteers from each zone to leave behind their current life and join us in the future to help repopulate and I re establish the male species... I will meet up in each Zone with prospective volunteers to check them for suitability... This will include a semen sample for analysis... Then you'll be giving one of three options... Option one is the blue pill... What is taken you'll be rendered into a state of suspense animation and placed in a hermetically sealed casket and buried... Almost a century later you'll be dug up and taken to one of the safe zones in our time period... Where you have your own private harem... Option 2 ... Before committing yourself we can use the Blue Tube temporal mind transference to give you a brief glimpse of the future... Although it comes with risks the process is reversible and you haven't committed to self to a one-way ticket to the future... Option 3... You can have sex a surrogate... Once the child is born we will send it to the future via the same suspended animation process... I've already sent to into the future using suspended animation... They have been sealed in their caskets and buried awaiting to be revived in the distant future... We need another for from the UK...
I think ill take option 3, how many women will i see weekly with this option?

HARRIET (B)

OH this is cute. SO THATS WHY frequency based medicine wont work on it. Great back tracking. Love it. But as stated before their is a super easy work around. If your story were true, you could just store sperm in a bank vault. Problem solved. ALSO we are at the point in current medicine that we can clone. Scary or awesome as it may seem. ALSO ALSO we can fertilize eggs without sperm.

Some valid points... Pointed out in an patronising manner... Indeed we could just store the sperm in a state of suspended animation in a secret vault.. but what would you tell future children born in this manner about their fathers..? That they were 21st century wankers propositioned through forums and dating site... To use cruder language.. What we want these children to have is a father figure and role model for the male children born...

Mayhem

Zenith
Some valid points... Pointed out in an patronising manner... Indeed we could just store the sperm in a state of suspended animation in a secret vault.. but what would you tell future children born in this manner about their fathers..? That they were 21st century wankers propositioned through forums and dating site... To use cruder language.. What we want these children to have is a father figure and role model for the male children born...

Same as being adopted?

Some children never know the father.

titorite

You would never be able to have a father figure when dealing with thousands. Thats not possible. You obviously dont know anything about large families. The man with the largest family in the world lives in Australia he has like half a dozen wives and over 20 children. He is not capable of giving proper attention to them all but the moms take up the slack.

Anyways, in your imaginary world I would not think that beggars could be choosers. When its for the sake of the species anybody will do. ALSO You dont need sperm to fertilize an egg in this day and age. So how did that medical technological break through get lost in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.