Temporal Agent from a distance future

Status
Not open for further replies.

titorite

Welcome here harriet . Its works if you work it, keep coming back. And remember, God grant me the serenity to accept the things we can not change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

HARRIET (B)

Welcome here harriet . Its works if you work it, keep coming back. And remember, God grant me the serenity to accept the things we can not change, the courage to change the things we can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Question for you @titorite...? What would happen if you built a transmitter on a hill broadcasting a mortal oscillatory rate signal...? Then built a new town beside it...? Mad concept only a complete fake would come out with something like that... Except that exactly what is happening... A town where people will experience increased longevity... Another form of time travel...

Last edited:

titorite

That signal would have to be ridiculously strong. At an amplitude like that I would want to know about the side effects first. Your average beam ray device has something like 20 foot effective field radius a contact device has something like a 12 foot effective field radius at maximum power but the difference in strength is such that contact is recommended vrs field effect and the only time one would use such a device in a broadcast mode would be if the client were contraindicated with direct contact. Such as a pregnant woman. In which case the woman would be asked to remove herself to a safe distance. Budding stem cells are easily disrupted. This method is also recommended for use with animals since an animal aint gonna sit still and hold the cylinders.

Their is also the matter of FCC regulations. The emissions do overpower certain FM,AM,UHF,and VHF frequencies. Not wifi though interestingly enough. On a massive town wide scale that town would have no CB or radio communications.

As for the longevity. Keeping the body healthy and disease free is only half the battle. A healthy body will last longer but cells still age. Tell me, what do you know about HHO or Browns gas and the bodies metabolism of Hydrogen? As for my longevity... Im really not sure I would of chosen this life if I had known about the consequences. When I was young I thought a long life would be awesome now... Im not so sure.

Last edited:

Kairos

The secret to longevity is in stimulating autophagia while simultaneously boosting HGH and other hormones. Aging is just a matter of your cells getting old or damaged faster than your body can break them down and replace them with new cells. Anything you do to speed up the degradation of cells (consuming alcohol, for instance) is going to age you faster. Anything you can do to speed up the rate at which your body breaks down old, damaged, and per-cancerous cells (like fasting for more than a day) is going to help slow the process down. If you slow it down enough, and boost the synthesis of new cells enough, then you have the solution to at least halt aging.

Nobody has yet figured out a method to actually completely invert the process (where you clear out all the old cells and regenerate them) past adolescence. If you do that, then you don't just halt aging, you can reverse it.

Mayhem

Zenith
The secret to longevity is in stimulating autophagia while simultaneously boosting HGH and other hormones. Aging is just a matter of your cells getting old or damaged faster than your body can break them down and replace them with new cells. Anything you do to speed up the degradation of cells (consuming alcohol, for instance) is going to age you faster. Anything you can do to speed up the rate at which your body breaks down old, damaged, and per-cancerous cells (like fasting for more than a day) is going to help slow the process down. If you slow it down enough, and boost the synthesis of new cells enough, then you have the solution to at least halt aging.

Nobody has yet figured out a method to actually completely invert the process (where you clear out all the old cells and regenerate them) past adolescence. If you do that, then you don't just halt aging, you can reverse it.

Are you sure they havent?

Presuming a lot there sunshine.

TimeFlipper

I didn't mention it all or the former psychiatric hospital.. perhaps you could inform the forum readers exactly what Borough Hill and Normandy Hill where known for... And the experiments they did there...

FAKE :ROFLMAO:
Look deeply into this picture for at least 5 minutes! ena sharples 2.jpg :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Hello , My name is __________ And Im an attention addict.

It certainly seems that Harriet B aka Lord Chatterton aka Lussorio, hasn`t had that shimmering effect and the Raspberry blowing noises yet, which means its going back to where it belongs i.e the "secure section" of the psychiatric hospital!!... How many more times do you think it will say, "i`m leaving now, good bye"?
I reckon at least twenty more times! :ROFLMAO:....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.