Tesla's Zero Time Generator

Time_Travler2021

TAKEN FROM Did the Navy Achieve Time Travel with This Experiment? | Gaia

According to Bielek, one of Tesla’s inventions, a Zero Time Reference Generator, lent itself to this success. This device supposedly locks the Earth’s magnetic fields and acts as a cosmological reference with the electromagnetic fields at the center of the galaxy.

Bielek gives an intriguing explanation for how his time travel was possible, relating to Tesla’s Zero Time Generator. He said that Tesla’s device was the key for the ship to return back to its original location. According to Bielek, we live in a five-dimensional reality, with time being the fourth and fifth dimensions. He said that every human is given a set of locks that lock them in a point of time from which they came, but that the experiment ruptured those time references, upon returning to Philadelphia.
I came across Steven Gibbs schematic it's the mini version of the Philadelphia experiment. Wonder if it works.

TimeFlipper

well i wouldn't call it a mini version of the Philadelphia experiment otherwise it would also have the zero time reference generator in it and other things lol
I believe it was just an advertising ploy from Gibbs, as the Philadelphia Experiment (PX) was popular reading at the time....Anybody would realise that the HDR with its half a dozen components could never be considered as a "mini version" of the PX :ROFLMAO:..

Last edited:

MODAT7

In an errant rabbit trail I've been following, some of the mentioned videos are on youtube. I can't post links yet, but these are the titles to search for:
The Montauk Project Experiments In Time - Preston Nichols Peter Moon (briefly talks about ZTR should also make the Schumann Resonance and other EM background of Earth)
Montauk 2 By Preston Nichols (about 15m in, shows inside pics and of ZTR running, very noisy)
Delta T Generator And The Philadelphia Experiment - Al Bielek (a couple hours in it starts getting technical, talks about the Delta Time Antenna, then the ZTR machine designed to lock into Earth's rotation, then some other stuff)

Note that these are VHS transfers from very old tapes with mediocre video quality. Pay attention to the recommendations on the right side bar as there's likely to be more there that will be useful.

Side note: At the end of "Montauk 2" they're traceing down RF attacks that exist inside the house but not outside. This is a classic scalar interferometer attack as mentioned on Bearden's site. For the alien hybrids snooping this site, I don't plan on going as far as they did, so I'm no threat.

My interest: I have really bad health problems and am in a long downward spiral. I'm curious if I could create a time beacon that could essentially talk to "itself" along the time line (this would be a simplex device). Sometime in the future I might find a valid treatment or cure, then I could send that info back to "me in the present" instead of wasting a lot of time and money on useless doctors and treatments. The Delta-T antenna might be able to accomplish this, but some operational parameters are still missing or are unclear.

Back on thread topic: Within the context of the Philadelphia Experiment and Project Phoenix:
* I understand the concept of a biological time lock (even though some variations of the stories seem to violate this principle).
* I mostly understand how the ZTR Generator locks into Earth's rotation for a stable clock source. (used mostly in early aviation as already mentioned)
* It seemed sorta implied that the main rotor in the ZTR needed an East-West orientation to lock into Earth's rotation. This might explain Einstein's entire unit trying to rotate itself.
* I understand the need for "Earth's EM background noise" on various human biological processes. This has already been proven by astronauts in orbit.
* It's a simple given that strong magnetic and RF emissions would scramble a person's brain.

What I don't understand is how the ZTR generates these background EM's from spinning disks of some type. From one of the videos, it is mentioned two 30Hz disks (one can be phase adjusted for the "cloaking", somehow tied into the 4 magnetic generators) and an 1800rpm disk that is some product of those two. It was mentioned of using the 60Hz from the US power system, so these are multiples of that. Once the Eldridge went fully into hyperspace, it would be cut off from "our Earth" and the ZTR would quickly lose its time sync (even with precision machining and great bearings, aviation inertial navigation suffers the same problem). By the "Torus Of Time" definition presented in some of the videos, this would be around 90 degrees out of phase. Full cloaking was mentioned as 60 degrees out of phase, and radar invisibility was guessed around 45 degrees out of phase.

Vacuum tube oscillators of the day could have easily generated a Schumann oscillation, perhaps overlaid on the 4 magnetic coils on deck... but maybe better transmitted on separate coils (the infamous 3rd generator that didn't work and was pulled out). I'm not sure what else would be needed. Turning this around, I'd recommend figuring out what kind of signals should be needed, then back engineering those into the ZTR Generator using the rotating disks.

As mentioned several posts up, a personal ZTR to manipulate age and perhaps "roll the body back" to a time where it wasn't sick is a very interesting prospect.

And the main we should take out from the PE: Do NOT spend a lot of time in hyperspace, especially above deck exposed to the empty nothingness and EM fields along the hull.

NaturalPhilosopher

In an errant rabbit trail I've been following, some of the mentioned videos are on youtube. I can't post links yet, but these are the titles to search for:
The Montauk Project Experiments In Time - Preston Nichols Peter Moon (briefly talks about ZTR should also make the Schumann Resonance and other EM background of Earth)
Montauk 2 By Preston Nichols (about 15m in, shows inside pics and of ZTR running, very noisy)
Delta T Generator And The Philadelphia Experiment - Al Bielek (a couple hours in it starts getting technical, talks about the Delta Time Antenna, then the ZTR machine designed to lock into Earth's rotation, then some other stuff)

Note that these are VHS transfers from very old tapes with mediocre video quality. Pay attention to the recommendations on the right side bar as there's likely to be more there that will be useful.

Side note: At the end of "Montauk 2" they're traceing down RF attacks that exist inside the house but not outside. This is a classic scalar interferometer attack as mentioned on Bearden's site. For the alien hybrids snooping this site, I don't plan on going as far as they did, so I'm no threat.

My interest: I have really bad health problems and am in a long downward spiral. I'm curious if I could create a time beacon that could essentially talk to "itself" along the time line (this would be a simplex device). Sometime in the future I might find a valid treatment or cure, then I could send that info back to "me in the present" instead of wasting a lot of time and money on useless doctors and treatments. The Delta-T antenna might be able to accomplish this, but some operational parameters are still missing or are unclear.

Back on thread topic: Within the context of the Philadelphia Experiment and Project Phoenix:
* I understand the concept of a biological time lock (even though some variations of the stories seem to violate this principle).
* I mostly understand how the ZTR Generator locks into Earth's rotation for a stable clock source. (used mostly in early aviation as already mentioned)
* It seemed sorta implied that the main rotor in the ZTR needed an East-West orientation to lock into Earth's rotation. This might explain Einstein's entire unit trying to rotate itself.
* I understand the need for "Earth's EM background noise" on various human biological processes. This has already been proven by astronauts in orbit.
* It's a simple given that strong magnetic and RF emissions would scramble a person's brain.

What I don't understand is how the ZTR generates these background EM's from spinning disks of some type. From one of the videos, it is mentioned two 30Hz disks (one can be phase adjusted for the "cloaking", somehow tied into the 4 magnetic generators) and an 1800rpm disk that is some product of those two. It was mentioned of using the 60Hz from the US power system, so these are multiples of that. Once the Eldridge went fully into hyperspace, it would be cut off from "our Earth" and the ZTR would quickly lose its time sync (even with precision machining and great bearings, aviation inertial navigation suffers the same problem). By the "Torus Of Time" definition presented in some of the videos, this would be around 90 degrees out of phase. Full cloaking was mentioned as 60 degrees out of phase, and radar invisibility was guessed around 45 degrees out of phase.

Vacuum tube oscillators of the day could have easily generated a Schumann oscillation, perhaps overlaid on the 4 magnetic coils on deck... but maybe better transmitted on separate coils (the infamous 3rd generator that didn't work and was pulled out). I'm not sure what else would be needed. Turning this around, I'd recommend figuring out what kind of signals should be needed, then back engineering those into the ZTR Generator using the rotating disks.

As mentioned several posts up, a personal ZTR to manipulate age and perhaps "roll the body back" to a time where it wasn't sick is a very interesting prospect.

And the main we should take out from the PE: Do NOT spend a lot of time in hyperspace, especially above deck exposed to the empty nothingness and EM fields along the hull.
what's your health issue?
if you don't want to discuss publicly pm me..I have some treatments

MODAT7

what's your health issue?
if you don't want to discuss publicly pm me..I have some treatments
I realized long ago that I couldn't hide it, so I'm mostly open about it. I'll usually mention it in brief to remind people that I'm not super rich, not very coherent, with unlimited time on my hands.

My core problem is Central Sleep Apnea (CSA). In short, my brain forgets to breathe when I'm unconscious. If I do happen to fall asleep, I'll go through extreme suffocation, then I'll wake up about 3 minutes later in incredible pain... and when I say incredible pain, I really mean incredible pain. This is 100% reproducable. It has happened in all 15 of my sleep studies. I've seen 40-something doctors over the years, most being useless. I even went to the Mayo Clinic, but they screwed me over badly. I built my own artificial ventilator way back in 2003 to help deal with the problem. It has kept me sorta alive, but it wasn't a viable cure/treatment. I'll spend half the day in bed, and compared to a normal person, I'll only get about 3 hours of sleep (that's on one of the less bad days). Needless to say, it's been tearing me apart for the past 18 years. High stress and severe sleep deprivation are really bad for the body and mind and have created a number of side problems.

I've had some wide band genetic testing and nothing's really shown up. I think PHOX2b is the congenital version of CSA, but that hasn't shown any problems. That means it was acquired somehow. Mom always said I've had bad health problems since I was born. After mom died, one of her friends called looking for her from my early days. When I mentioned my problems, the first thing she said was I was sick a lot as an infant. There's a lot to read between the lines there. This is part of the reason I'm so hostile to government stupidity and obamacare (I lost all of my doctors, can't really find replacements, and my costs went through the roof).

So... unless you've got a way to reverse brain damage, I doubt there's much you can do. (I appreciate the sentiment, though.)

That's my interest in the time lock. Rolling that back then allowing it to normally go forward again might stimulate regeneration. There is a phrenic nerve pace maker that could help me to breathe when I'm unconscious, but all the doctors refuse to even consider it. Mention "brain damage" to a sleep neurologist and they freak... even though that's what CSA technically is. If I happen to find one in the future, maybe I could send the data back to "me right now" on where to go and what to do. That's my interest in the Delta Time Antenna. Tom Bearden has also mentioned some potential health capabilities of zero point energy in his studies (mentioned a French guy, I can't remember the name, but it's in my notes somewhere), but I'm not sure I could reproduce that work. Tesla has also mentioned potential health benefits, but on the flip side Bearden has some warnings about temporal radiation associated with ZPE that would seem to conflict.

I've been meaning to reproduce the Edwin Gray (EVGray) power supply for cold electricity experiments. That might be good enough to help, but I've been having a really bad year. I need to try and force myself through this (forcing is all I've been doing for 18 years and I'm beyond exhausted, though). Originally I was considering a high frequency flyback converter, but I think on the input side a high frequency resonant step up power supply feeding into Gray's spark gap and tubular antenna assembly should work to tear into the zero point field. It "should" also have over unity properties. Maybe I can use that to stimulate biological processes and neural regeneration. At the very least, there's a potential of using it to power the ventilator during longer black outs so those don't kill me.

What ZPE actually is can be, and often is, argued by many. We all pretty much agree it's the fabric of, or it's what holds up our reality. Doing time experiments with cold electricity would likely show much more interesting effects as it's pulling an electrical charge from the fabric of space-time rather than moving electrons from atoms. Many of the project schematics I've seen try to create scalar/longitudinal waves, and don't do so very well. Powering direct with cold electricity would get around these problems. Then again, it might be the key to sending someone on a trip... a ONE WAY TRIP some place/time where that person couldn't get back. So, standard warning added.