Tesla's Zero Time Generator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Earthmasque AKA Harte.

Yes Steve, I could not verify any of the claims made from the information posted on this device other than the fact that it does rotate when in operation. And as power is increased the rotation direction will reverse. So if Tesla did invent this device, then I suspect there is another missing component not included in the description that would account for the flying aspect.

But there is a similarity between this device and two other physics phenomena. One is the Intermediate Axis Theorem. And the other is the Nuclear Weak force. Both physics phenomena seem to incorporate Spin reversal as an integral part of their operation.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
NP accurately explained what the zero time generator is a few weeks back, its a navigation device :D..
I was thinking he might be more concerned that you could be connected to MI6 due to your location. That would mean he could be charged with espionage if he divulged sensitive information. That's just my theory on why he never tells you anything.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I was thinking he might be more concerned that you could be connect to MI6 due to your location. That would mean he could be charged with espionage if he divulged sensitive information. That's just my theory on why he never tells you anything.
Its not my problem if NP suffers from paranoia, thats his problem :D..
P.S. Keep this to yourself and tell no one, i was a member of MI9, the UK Government agency tasked with uncovering and resolving BS ;) :LOL:..

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

yup it's a hyperspace navigational compass
so you can arrange yourself in relation to the galaxy and solar system

gotta navigate somehow in deep space

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
yup it's a hyperspace navigational compass
so you can arrange yourself in relation to the galaxy and solar system

gotta navigate somehow in deep space

navagational compass, much like animals accessing the magnetic fields, skarks swim 20,000 km end up in the same spot cant be mere luck could it?