Forum Game That's GROSS!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Wind7 I used to watch tons of those videos a year ago LOL

Pipes shooting out thick shit. It never gets old, but after a while you've seen them all.

Exploding toilet mains are cool too. You know, when the guy removes the cap and it explodes! Gross!

Wind7

Staff
@Wind7 I used to watch tons of those videos a year ago LOL

Pipes shooting out thick shit. It never gets old, but after a while you've seen them all.

Exploding toilet mains are cool too. You know, when the guy removes the cap and it explodes! Gross!

I knew it....It's a fixation.. hahaha!! :ROFLMAO:

You pretty much win with that Elephant viddy.

The stunned appearance of the one whom got it right to the face.

Gah!
:sick::sick:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Shit vids never get old!

Yeah, the elephant vid is hard to beat.

But I might have one, let me find it back. Here it is. Just the title alone will probably be enough for most people. Maybe not as gross, but way more traumatizing. Behold!

Wind7

Staff
Shit vids never get old!

Yeah, the elephant vid is hard to beat.

But I might have one, let me find it back. Here it is. Just the title alone will probably be enough for most people. Maybe not as gross, but way more traumatizing. Behold!

Traumatized...?
That dude will probably never wear a helmet for the rest of his life.

"The elephant squeezed him out."

poop-finger-guns.gif

;)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I saw this video for the first time on Reddit a couple of months ago. It had a comment that made me laugh so much, yet it was kinda dark. I can't find it back, so I'll try to remember it as well as I can.

"If I was this guy, I'd be traumatized for life. I'd feel so dead inside, defeated and humiliated, that I'd probably just grab the elephant's butt, and crawl inside to remain there forever. No one there to remind me of what happened today for the rest of my life. No one to call me elephant-butthead for the next 40 years. "

It's dark! lol But imagine what the guy went through afterward!

Wind7

Staff
I saw this video for the first time on Reddit a couple of months ago. It had a comment that made me laugh so much, yet it was kinda dark. I can't find it back, so I'll try to remember it as well as I can.

"If I was this guy, I'd be traumatized for life. I'd feel so dead inside, defeated and humiliated, that I'd probably just grab the elephant's butt, and crawl inside to remain there forever. No one there to remind me of what happened today for the rest of my life. No one to call me elephant-butthead for the next 40 years. "

It's dark! lol But imagine what the guy went through afterward!

No Doubt. :oops:

I wouldn't want to be known as a living suppository.

Beholder

My blind grandma had forgotten a cucumber in a big glass jar for so long that micro organisms transformed it into a new ecosystem. There were many thick layers of different colors of mold and bacterias around the water surface, and the cucumber looked like a mutated human fetus at the center.

One time, she served me pancakes full of dead larvas, because she could not see that the bag of flour had been invaded by insects due to condensation. When I told them, grampa continued to eat his rotten larva pancakes without caring.

TimeFlipper

My blind grandma had forgotten a cucumber in a big glass jar for so long that micro organisms transformed it into a new ecosystem. There were many thick layers of different colors of mold and bacterias around the water surface, and the cucumber looked like a mutated human fetus at the center.

One time, she served me pancakes full of dead larvas, because she could not see that the bag of flour had been invaded by insects due to condensation. When I told them, grampa continued to eat his rotten larva pancakes without caring.
Maybe your grampa is deaf :oops: