The 100 push ups challenge

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'll bet I'm probably the only one still doing this. But I figure you guys just need a little incentive. So anyway I was just browsing on the internet and I ran across this picture that I think could be of tremendous benefit as a visual aid to help you achieve your goal.

Push-ups-Babes-71324731671.jpeg
No way.... Those babies would give her a disadvantage, for sure....

Perverts....

I'm quite sure that it would take a different type of picture if you're a female. Perhaps this picture would distract you while doing your pushups...

man-doing-push-up-672x372.jpg
You're making me blush, Einy....

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No way.... Those babies would give her a disadvantage, for sure....

Perverts....

I'm quite sure that it would take a different type of picture if you're a female. Perhaps this picture would distract you while doing your pushups...

man-doing-push-up-672x372.jpg
You're making me blush, Einy....

I thought so. But the fact is we all know that distracted driving is bad for you. Yet apparently distracted exercising is good for you. The benefit to distracted exercising is a healthier body. So now you really have no reason to not exercise.

TnWatchdog

I'll bet I'm probably the only one still doing this. But I figure you guys just need a little incentive. So anyway I was just browsing on the internet and I ran across this picture that I think could be of tremendous benefit as a visual aid to help you achieve your goal.

I think pushups would be easier for this female as she wouldn't have far to go and she would also benefit bouncing back.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I think pushups would be easier for this female as she wouldn't have far to go and she would also benefit bouncing back.

But you have to understand. Your distracting thoughts are only allowed while you are doing pushups.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

If this were real, a thin woman with watermelons like that, she'd have trouble just walking around without falling over.. She'd probably have back problems, how sexy... ;) But hey, don't let me spoil your fantasy! Lol

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

If this were real, a thin woman with watermelons like that, she'd have trouble just walking around without falling over.. She'd probably have back problems, how sexy... ;) But hey, don't let me spoil your fantasy! Lol

I might point out that she might only be 5 feet tall. But don't let me spoil your disbelief. But the fact is women come in all different shapes and sizes. And I do know that there are some women that look like that.