THE ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF JOHN TITOR TIME TRAVELING? PLus john titor looks just like an alleged time traveler in a photograph

lamdo263

lol wut. or is it when Donald Trump meets a grey?

View attachment 13020

@OakFieldAlienz444 do you believe this?:)
On is the video recording a genuine real happening? There is a way to tell. What the hand-held device in the said site to site jumper does, is that it provides a brief Lorentzian expansion, which prys open a hole, tunnel if you will in time and space. There's an expansion or kind of a mound, just like a parrie dog would make.

If a PC video experimenter can add dimensions into a com0puter model, then this may show the unknown topography of how this jumper walks into a hole in time space. There also would be tell-tale marks as to whether this might be a fake video or not?

Look in this link and a few other search patterns on your own and you should be able to construct, as within a graphic display, a transparent structural representation of that entry hole looks like.

*What struck me as really being odd, is the after-swelling shown on the face of the wall shown. This video's almost too good for an amateur to have produced. Also, if this is John Titor, further analysis might provide a little more detail. Such as the date of manufacture of his shirt, cap he has on his head.

One last mentioning here, it looks as if the controls placed upon this carriable worm hole makers', had those controls purposely black out. I mean who would have been paranoid enough in order to do that? I don't see or hear anyone say that we can't perform these small video findings, do y'all?

*The Lorentz contract is what begins to occur when light in one frequency, is either transgressed upon by speed of an object closing in on lights velocity within this frequency of being, or space and time composing light as part of that composition, is modulated in some way. simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_contraction

You should have asked the question, " Do you believe this is real"? Because there's to many loose ends exposed from just this video alone.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sorry! Several years ago, I figured out it was a media company...oh crap... something Eye Media...I can't remember the name anymore. They are the guys that tried to track down Titor's P.O. Box and found it didn't exist. And they wanted to interview me once about Titor, but I think some jealous people talked them out of it. It has been SO LONG that I barely remember all the details. The man in the video looks like one of their colleagues. I'll let you know if I figure out their name. lol. In other words, this wasn't real by any means.

OakFieldAlienz444

Sorry! Several years ago, I figured out it was a media company...oh crap... something Eye Media...I can't remember the name anymore. They are the guys that tried to track down Titor's P.O. Box and found it didn't exist. And they wanted to interview me once about Titor, but I think some jealous people talked them out of it. It has been SO LONG that I barely remember all the details. The man in the video looks like one of their colleagues. I'll let you know if I figure out their name. lol. In other words, this wasn't real by any means.

While I believe your account, a memory of a familiar face is not rock solid proof the video is a hoax.

lamdo263

Because of a phenomenon known as { timeline dual parody }, where events in one timeline to an extent copy another, the Titor happening can never be disproven. In my opinion of this mess, this is what I think occurred.

In other words, it's the same principle of watching a show on TV, say a big screen TV. But all of a sudden, the characters walk out of the screen and start interacting with the viewer whose watching it. This is what I feel genuinely occurred, but most people didn't catch on that this was what was going on.

This is why the Titor happening was so weird. In my humble opinion, this is what I feel happned. This is why the alphabet orgs became so panicky right away and was ordering certain key members in this game to tell what they knew and then attempt to cover the whole thing up.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
While I believe your account, a memory of a familiar face is not rock solid proof the video is a hoax.

When I remember the name of the company and show you the owners' photos , you will see that man is one of them. Sorry. I believe they've made other videos as well.

Blind Eye Media? Something eye media...it'll come to me.....

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
People who are new to the Titor urban legend will be offended when some truths come out. This is a natural reaction because you have this whole fantasy story inside your head and when you find out some of it just isn't true, it is disappointing. I've been trying to just let people explore and find out on their own, but I don't really appreciate fake videos made to deceive people. Some of us have been studying this topic for years. Believe me, you haven't even begun. You will most likely come across a very bad person claiming to be the 2nd John Titor as well, but he is a predator and all the evidence is here on this forum. You will also come across authors desperately trying to make money on the Titor legend and lawyers who have been involved but also worked with Disney and planned a Titor animated series, which obviously never happened. You guys really should study past posts. Good luck with your research, but I am sorry to inform you that this video isn't John Titor. I personally wouldn't waste much time on it.

TimeFlipper

Ifight in one frequency, is either transgressed upon by speed of an object closing in on lights velocity within this frequency of being, or space and time composing light as part of that composition, is modulated in some way. simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_contraction

Lorentz

-
*The Lorentz contract is what begins to occur when light in one frequency, is either transgressed upon by speed of an object closing in on lights velocity within this frequency of being, or space and time composing light as part of that composition, is modulated in some way. simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorentz_contraction

Just Kidding!
Bloody hell Windy, another reminder of the ex mother in law again! :fp::LOL:..