THE ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF JOHN TITOR TIME TRAVELING? PLus john titor looks just like an alleged time traveler in a photograph

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Also remember that Larry Haber publicly challenged John Titor to step forward and claim ownership of the John Titor story. It was a legal maneuver to allow Larry to take copyright status over the story. Larry successfully took ownership. At that time it was starting to look like an inside job within the Haber family.

Yes, even the son, who was in high school at the time.

OakFieldAlienz444

So we all know John Titor is a hoax now. So why do we even have an entire board within Paranormalis dedicated
to discussing the subject? I would vote get rid of the entire thing.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
So we all know John Titor is a hoax now. So why do we even have an entire board within Paranormalis dedicated
to discussing the subject? I would vote get rid of the entire thing.

Because even I was sucked in at the time. We all were at one time. It was a good story while it lasted. John Titor raised the bar for hoaxers. None have even come close to his level.

OakFieldAlienz444

Because even I was sucked in at the time. We all were at one time. It was a good story while it lasted. John Titor raised the bar for hoaxers. None have even come close to his level.

Exactly. While it lasted-----however I agree to an extent a good prank deserves respect.
With real weirdness going on it is a double edged sword however. For some reason one hoax
makes everyone think everything is a hoax. Not everything has been proven to be a hoax.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Exactly. While it lasted-----however I agree to an extent a good prank deserves respect.
With real weirdness going on it is a double edged sword however. For some reason one hoax
makes everyone think everything is a hoax. Not everything has been proven to be a hoax.

True, but all the attempted hoaxers have had the exact same pattern of behavior and we can debunk them fairly quickly.
People want to try to become famous like Titor and try all the time. It never works.

lamdo263

True, but all the attempted hoaxers have had the exact same pattern of behavior and we can debunk them fairly quickly.
People want to try to become famous like Titor and try all the time. It never works.
If there are other dimensions which I think there are, then within that dimension there has to be an almost equal telling of the John Titor story.

When they came out with the Star Wars movie, this greatly excited many people to become involved in space-like technologies. What encouragements serve as when media-oriented exploits such as these examples appear to any one society, is that people in some respects either prompt creativity or an attempt to fulfil their incessant needs.

Who is to say in another timeline that there was not a nuclear catastrophe and in the future tense, in order for them to survive, they borrowed from the early written book, { Allas Babylon }?

Mayhem

Zenith
If there are other dimensions which I think there are, then within that dimension there has to be an almost equal telling of the John Titor story.

When they came out with the Star Wars movie, this greatly excited many people to become involved in space-like technologies. What encouragements serve as when media-oriented exploits such as these examples appear to any one society, is that people in some respects either prompt creativity or an attempt to fulfil their incessant needs.

Who is to say in another timeline that there was not a nuclear catastrophe and in the future tense, in order for them to survive, they borrowed from the early written book, { Allas Babylon }?
So what are you saying you dont believe the whole Titor story was made up? there probably a lot that still want to revel in the romantics of it all and many that might only be coming onto the story today.

lamdo263

So what are you saying you dont believe the whole Titor story was made up? there probably a lot that still want to revel in the romantics of it all and many that might only be coming onto the story today.
I was originally skeptical of the Titor time travel introduction. However, there were key earmarks exposed to me in my dealings with this issue, that to me I know in some respects, that the story at least in one dimension, is not a fake.

I'm just looking at the story in one particular way, to where I the story might seem more average and therefore easier for their believability indicator to handle.