The afterlife, with a foreword by bats!

gonzogirl

Re: The Afterlife, with a foreword by Bats!

Yeah..We don't actually know...
but alot of us think we do...So I guess
Heaven and Hell are what you make them.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I don't know either, but I think there can be something.
Yep, Hell and Heaven are human concepts, they are, and they contain whatever we want.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
I don't know either, but I think there can be something.
Yep, Hell and Heaven are human concepts, they are, and they contain whatever we want.

Num7
well the folks in china have been very bissy huh?????
if I remember rite they have like a thousand diffrent levels/types of hell
the master told us to believe not behave, so it appears to me that the threat of hell is/was/will be used to control the sheepel by those who would/are trying to inslave the masses.:D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yeah, there are so many people in China that they need a lot of place in Hell to have enought room to put all those getting there, it's becoming a problem :eek:

If you're doind bad things to other people, beware !

gonzogirl

Yeah, I try to rack up as many good Karma points just to cover my ass!
It's hard because I screw up all the time...but I'm not malicious so at least I got that going for me..:eek:

Does anyone remember the little part in Caddyshack where Carl (Bill Murry)
is talking about the Dali Lama?.......Hilarious.....

kcwildman

Beastmaster

from what I can discover the hole thing with the word hell is fairly new to the bible. it has always spoke of a place of torment. but the place called hell is not what it reffered to. it was more a place of sepperation from god, however that brings in a new prob. cause if GOD fills heaven and earth then where is hell/place of sep. that you can not find HIM there??

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
from what I can discover the hole thing with the word hell is fairly new to the bible. it has always spoke of a place of torment. but the place called hell is not what it reffered to. it was more a place of sepperation from god, however that brings in a new prob. cause if GOD fills heaven and earth then where is hell/place of sep. that you can not find HIM there??

Wow..cool, I would imagine if I was struggling with my spirituality I would be in HELL. I think Hell was "invented" by the Catholic religion in order to scare people into some kind of morale submission. People grew to believe that if they messed up once, then they were doomed to hell and so what is the incentive to do better?....I think that is where forgiveness got real big because then people had a chance to redeem themselves..Its funny how in a subtle way, religion adds and takes away according to societies needs!...That is why I prefer to worship in my own way..I feel GOD in my heart everyday when I go up Sqaw Mountain and see the wonder of mother nature.....It makes me happy to know that my soul is never ending and will endure....So I know I will be in the mountains where I belong, FOREVER!!!!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well you may be on to somthin
it is written
the day will come when men will worship in spirit and truth for GOD is spirit
no man has showen you this truth, like you said it is not in the control play book.
and they will not,no never,ever.
never give a sucker an even break
or you smarten up a chump
W.C. Fields

jurgen36

Re: The afterlife, with a foreword by bats!

Well I do not really know. However as my father was killed in Stalingrad my mother woke up from her afternoon nap at 3pm and told me papa is dead. I did not believe her and laughed at it. But she told me he came to say good bye and was sorry that he could not come back as promised. Well at 6pm we got the telegram informing us that he was killed in action at 3pm. OK maybe thought transference or his spirit actually came for a last visit.
Regards

gonzogirl

Re: The afterlife, with a foreword by bats!

I have no doubt thats what it was. I know everytime my daughter is in distress. (real distress- not the highschool drama). Only with my kids is this real for me....not too many other people.