The Age of Aquarious

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

I guess we've been in the Piscean Age, for quite some time, and were about too embark onto the Aquarian Age, or normally known as the "New Age".

Supposedly, it is about Love, Spirituality, trust. Basically a Golden Age. Everyone falls under one government. However, have we actually attained that point? Can we seriously sit here by one another, everyone in the world, and look them in the eye and like them?

Also, your auras are visible. They radiate from your body and everyone can see them. So everyone can see what kind of a mood your in, no matter if your smiling or not.

All throughout today I have been researching this "New Age", how I learned of it will be explained later. However, I stumbled across something very interesting, Earth is going too be ascending, into the Fourth Dimension, time. I sat there and actually pondered, and thats hard for me, what in the world.

Now, the ascending. Were all going too be experiencing a greater amount of vibrational energy from Earth, in order for her too cleanse herself. From what I hear, is that she is getting rid of her dull energy, and moving onward with more exuberant energy.

Next, i found the "Indigo Children". I took this little test, too see how I placed on it. From the test I took, it stated that I was an Indigo Child. Now, quickly I shot it down, stating "No Way In Heck". So, I looked up how too find out your aura, and sure enough, my aura was blue, also known as indigo. From what I've read, blue auras, mean spirituality.

Now Isn't that weird? So I researched Indigo things, and I've now sent the test too my mom for her too take. And see how many things she says "yes" or "no" too. And if you research Indigo Children, you'll notice ADD, yes I have ADD.

Many disputes have been, when does the Aquarian Age start, and when does the Piscean Age actually end. Clearly, we have not entered the Aquarian Age. However, who made Calendars up until December 23, 2012. The Mayans if you didn't know. They had stopped it directly on the Winter Solistice, now isn't that a bit weird.

You know whats also weird, that all of these metor showers are occuring. As you should know, few metors actually hit housing, or people, most just land in yards, however, people are being killed now. That had me raising my eyebrow, then I met, as you probably have guessed by now Thelper.

Never Have I met a alleged TT, so inclined too his story, no matter how farfetched it was. He was saying how in September, that we would have metor showers that would kill people. And that Yellowstone's Volcano, would blow up.

And now the weather is acting all weird. How we have sudden down-pours of massive amounts of rain, and hail, and huge spurts of heat, and sudden cold spells, which bring massive snow storms.

Also, Thelper said something about a galatic war in 2008. And Earth is the center of it all. Magic will be a huge benefactor. Telepathy will be used. Telekenesis. You name it, it's probably there.

And it all ends in 2012. What? The ancient south-american native american tribe was dead on the money?

Back too the Aquarian Age. This would definetly disprove John Titor in a second/heart beat. If we are all living under one government, fear changes over into love, and so on and so forth, then a Civil War between the United States, and its citizens, wouldn't be plausible at all now would it?

PyRo :)

Judge Bean

The Age of Aquarious

They have been predicting the coming Age of A since at least 1968. Now, I'm not one to quibble over the onset of a new galactic era-- one or two generations won't matter in the grand sweep of things-- but it is difficult to sustain one's level of enthusiasm about the coming Peace when it is so long in coming.

There were dazed hippies staggering down the sidewalk on Hollywood Boulevard in 1970 past the tarantist Hare Krishnas who would come up to strangers and ask them if they knew Jesus. It was as though they were frantically trying to locate a missing person. As was said, "I used to be all f***** up on drugs, now I'm all f***** up on Jesus." You have to wonder whatever happened to those guys.

When the music died (ca. 1972), the talk was all of the coming End of the World and very little of the coming Great Age of Peace. It started to get that way, really, about the time of the Altamont and Manson murders. The flowers were all gone and the brains were beginning to get fried. The Age of Aquarius at this time was a showbiz routine.

The gist of it was that Peace would descend upon us pretty soon from the heavens; it was just the way things were, it was karma; we don't need to be frustrated and angry anymore, because it will be all taken care of as soon as the planets align as destined.

This may be true, for all any of us know. However, we have seen what happens when we relax and wait for the gods, heavens, and market trends, and celebrities, impose paradise upon us. They can take it away the next moment.

I take my cue from the early American pioneers. They wore just as much buckskin as the hippies, and had similar hygiene, but they didn't wait to be granted divine or heavenly dispensation for what was needed in life. They just got it themselves. They weren't perfect; they took some of what they needed away from others. But they did what they thought was best.

Humanity is the measure of the universe, not vice-versa. That is why, in the prophetic scheme you mention, all things vortex around the earth. People make things sacred, not the other way around. I think that your aura is indigo as a sign of your desire to make life more than what it apparently is, and, in my opinion, that is the driving force behind human endeavor.

Just don't let anybody tell you that you are a puny element in an overwhelming and insensate universe. Argue with your teachers. Challenge the received and accepted ideas. Overturn.

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

Hmm. You may be correct, however, my aura being indigo, and me researching what in the world an Indigo means, has driven me insane.

For some odd reason, whenever I am at my computer I have too be looking something up about the Age of Aquarious. Got Me.

Anyways, I'll find some more information on Indigos, and such and post it later today/evening/tonight. :)

CaryP

The Age of Aquarious

Paul's post resonated with me. I remember the summer of love in '69, the peace protests against Viet Nam, the Kent State shootings, Woodstock, etc. Everything was supposed to get so much better with the new age of Aquarius. I wanted to be a hippy in '68, but the old man would have booted me. We got Tricky Dick reloaded, a severe recession, a 16 yr. bear market, hyper-inflation, Jimmy Carter, Reagonomics, Bush Sr., 8 yrs. of Clinton, and now baby Bush with two policing actions in Afghanistan and Iraq.

We've become the scourge of the world. The current admin. is trying to prepare the American public for a suspension of elections and another terrorist attack with no specifics. 9/11 investigation is a joke. Peak Oil is upon us. We have two Bonesmen running for the presidency. Global climate changes are going to have dramatic changes on the population of humans. Homeland Security is reading this. Michael Moore's movie is just misdirection, and the economy will plummet into the abyss in the next year or two. I could go on, but what the hell. Maybe we need one huge flush to set things right. Try not to make swirl marks on the way down.

The Age of Aquarius may be coming, but there's some "pain and tears" between now and then.

Yeeha.

Cary

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The Age of Aquarious

Come to Canada.

Like America, but not going to hell in a handbasket :)

And yes, I too was once an American.

HackimerRob

The Age of Aquarious

Heg, that's a great slogan for Canada.

"Like America, but not going to hell in a handbasket"
In fact, it's now going to be my new .sig on here, and this is the post when it happened. I think that we may be in for some roughness, but i don't know if it's really going to be as all out as it might. I hope we don't wind up running through the woods with bike tires strapped to our backs, but I know I'd definitely want to be running with some of you.

;-)

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

Well, I hope it occurs. Because I am getting pretty fed up with this world. I'm getting tired of wars, I'm getting tired of being lied, manipulated, deceived, you name it I am pretty sure that it has occured, but guess what thats politics.

If the 1960s was when it was supposed to occur, how come it never did? We wouldn't be sitting here fighting over when its going too start, because it would've begun already.

However, I do believe that we are on the brink of entering it. I think that a lot of people are getting fed up with everything that has been occuring now a days, and are looking for an escape route, however there is not one being presented, it's either war, or hug a tree, and hope it misses.

You judge America, by a couple instances. You judge America by our current President George W. Bush. But, since he runs the country that means were all "numbnuts", and are going too hell, wrong. We were never pacifists, and you cannot simply judge a country due to a war.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
The Age of Aquarious

Not sure if that last paragraph was directed at the comment I made...

I wasn't trying to imply you were actually going to hell, I was just saying that GWB is running wild doing things he shouldn't. He's become his father's puppet.

America for the most part is awesome :) It's the politicians that are destroying it. It's the politicians and the uber-rich who are causing the economy to crumble.

I do beleive that the world is on the brink of something though. I think we've been on that brink for some time.

Events are starting to speed up, things are happening faster. If you've ever listened to Art Bell (Now hosted by George Noory), you've probably heard of a book Art wrote called The Quickening.

This is exactly what we're going through.

PyRo99

The Age of Aquarious

Okay thanks for clearing that up, I didn't mean too come off as agressive, and mean, if I did Im sorry >:D< @);- .

I'll be sure too check into Art Bell.

Also, I remeber reading somewhere that this speeding up, is something related too the Age of Aquarious. I can't remeber how though. I'll try too locate the site tomorrow, and post it, and the quote from it.