The bigger picture

Freak Show

had to get surgery to remove a blood clot in my left eye that was blocking my vision. Was the most painful thing i've ever felt. i felt every needle being pushed into my eye.they strapped my arms down. was in something they call twilight, stand for bullsh*t

Mayhem

Zenith
Hopefully your on the mend now mate.

Vision is something one takes for granted, (until a certain point).

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
had to get surgery to remove a blood clot in my left eye that was blocking my vision. Was the most painful thing i've ever felt. i felt every needle being pushed into my eye.they strapped my arms down. was in something they call twilight, stand for bullsh*t
Normally I wouldn't diverge off the topic of a thread, but they made you stay awake for eye surgery while you had needles stuck into your eye?! Wow, that really sucks! Most people would be in such agony! I'm very sorry you had to go through that! :(

Freak Show

O h no, that's ok. Yeah, they don't want to put anyone out in fear you might not wake up. I found out later i could of asked for more to put me in deeper twilight, but no one told me during the surgery.. it was horrible. .. i get lazer surgery every 6 week on one eye each time. it feels like getting a tattoo on the inside of your eye.. you hold onto the machine, he starts and you're white knuckling all the way through. some spots he hit you feel it in your stomach, like you want to throw up. He tells me im the only patient that doesn't scream and cry through the procedure. So he figured i'd be ok with this surgery.. If i ever have to have it again, i'm going out, lol