The Casual Shadow Watcher

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
If no one feels threatened by it, I'd try to ignore it for now... Any kind of attention you pay to it may cause it to wanna "show off"..

BlastTyrant

If no one feels threatened by it, I'd try to ignore it for now... Any kind of attention you pay to it may cause it to wanna "show off"..

Sorry for the late reply Poison, i have suggested that to her, but these things get to the point where ignoring it is hard, when you're watching TV and the TV shuts off on you, or last night we were working on untangling Christmas tree lights and went to change the channel just to find that not only was the remote but her phone and water had all been place neatly in front of the TV set.

She had contacted a few psychics who all told her she has many spirits around her some she doesn't know about. One said they didn't like it and the other said no problems. But i do not believe in psychics.

Wee

Sounds like my haunting of my shadow man when I was younger. I could always see him out of my peripheral vision. He wore all black, would turn into a black ball if I looked at him and disappeared. It didn't scare me, Noe did it spark any emtion, but it would watch my parents, always outside their door. For years until they divorced. I think it caused them to break up. I think whatever it is or was, made them feel opressed. It use to move things or I'd see it'd shadow, but it never harmed anyone physically. I'd be careful. It doesn't sound human but I do think it is watching for a reason.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I've heard a lot about these "shadow people"...Maybe they're drawn to negativity, feeding off it...Or, maybe it's a manifestation of our negativity and oppression? *shrug*

BlastTyrant

Wee - I do think it is causing some Ill moods with her, her husband had commited suicide so she has been really down on her self since, she perks out of it now and then but usually slumps back into it or tends to feel really bad regarding it, and i do think this thing is using that. If she cheers up i believe it causes the feelings to come back so she stays depressed.

Poision - I am not sure, but spirits just don't hang out without a reason, i do believe this one to be feeding off her emotions and her kids emotions as well as her older boy is very emotional.

Wee

Wee - I do think it is causing some Ill moods with her, her husband had commited suicide so she has been really down on her self since, she perks out of it now and then but usually slumps back into it or tends to feel really bad regarding it, and i do think this thing is using that. If she cheers up i believe it causes the feelings to come back so she stays depressed.

Poision - I am not sure, but spirits just don't hang out without a reason, i do believe this one to be feeding off her emotions and her kids emotions as well as her older boy is very emotional.
Sounds like what my mom has in her house, and what I've seen. Whatever it was, use to stand outside my parents bedroom, especially when they would fight. I could always see it out of the corner of my eye. It dressed in all black. It stuck around till my parents separated/divorced. After that I saw it walking down the street, and I havent seen it since. My mom still seems depressed though. She still lives in the same house, and although I havent seen the figure in years, the house still has an ominous feel to it, especially the basement. The dogs won't go in the basement, and neither will my mom. She has a washer and dryer down there, but would rather go to a laundrymat then use her own all bc its in the basement. It's so strange.

Thalassa

When I was a little girl my parents went through a rough patch, I don't remember much of it except that due to the arguing and the slamming doors etc, I hated being at home. It was round about that time that I started to see shadow people. I remember at one point they (and there was more than one), used to come really close to me. I remember looking up from where I was playing to see one standing next to me which quickly zoomed off, they would also be by my bed when I was waking up in the mornings. Even as an adult they have never really left me - I still see them now.

My best advice is that if you think it is feeding off their energy (and that's how it always starts) is that you don't engage it in any way, you don't know what or who it is. You don't want to give it anything to charge itself up on.

I did once hear of case of a woman with a bitter past who had somehow created one out of her negative energy.

Wee

When I was a little girl my parents went through a rough patch, I don't remember much of it except that due to the arguing and the slamming doors etc, I hated being at home. It was round about that time that I started to see shadow people. I remember at one point they (and there was more than one), used to come really close to me. I remember looking up from where I was playing to see one standing next to me which quickly zoomed off, they would also be by my bed when I was waking up in the mornings. Even as an adult they have never really left me - I still see them now.

My best advice is that if you think it is feeding off their energy (and that's how it always starts) is that you don't engage it in any way, you don't know what or who it is. You don't want to give it anything to charge itself up on.

I did once hear of case of a woman with a bitter past who had somehow created one out of her negative energy.
Wow. I have to say, hearing these stories makes me feel a little more at peace knowing that I am not the only one who has been affected by this. I truly use to think I was crazy, until my little brother acknowledged seeing the same thing.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

I know spirits don't hang around for no reason, and if you do believe it's feeding off or fueling negativity, that's why I suggested in the first place to ignore it...

And whether there's a spirit around or not, it's perfectly natural for your girlfriend (and her children) to be depressed..They've been through a terrible tragedy... :(

BlastTyrant

it is hard to explain, like it almost seems they are intentionally being kept down, her ex husbands family are very evil people and that just pushes it as well. She has been ignoring it and they haven't noticed it lately, but i can feel it now when i go over there, where before i couldn't.