The Casual Shadow Watcher

CDS

A camera can 'SEE' the signal coming from a remote control. So, cameras 'see' what we cannot.

You're assuming it's night vision?

Also, Cameras don't "see" anything, they record light.

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
A camera can 'SEE' the signal coming from a remote control. So, cameras 'see' what we cannot.

You're assuming it's night vision?

Also, Cameras don't "see" anything, they record light.

I have much experience in the field of investigation.

Cameras...most any, not just digital but analog (film, VHS. etc.) CAN pick up on unseen light/radiant energy
that is invisible to the naked eye, No night vision needed.

You can do this as an experiment yourself;
1.Turn on your cell device's video or camera,
2. Take an available remote and aim it at the cell lens so the remote is on screen,
3. depress any button on the remote while watching through the video/camera screen,
4. You will see the remote make visible blips of light normally invisible to the naked eye.

Light is also viewed as a type of energy..Radiant energy.

Spirits are an energy, who's to say that they are not somehow comprised of a radiant energy
thus allowing them to be photoed..It's just not a common occurrence.

Now, in Blast Tyrant's photo there is 'light' motion going in many different directions all at once
and he claims to have NOT been in motion. I believe him.

There are no orbs/dustballs anywhere in sight which otherwise
would be ruled out as nothing more than a common happening.

CDS

What you're referring to a cam picking up a remote control is IR and most standard cameras have a IR cut filter. This is why I invested in night vision cams. We're not talking about a photo taken in IR/night vision. So that is moot as related to this specific image. While I also would take his word that the cam was held still, there are many other explainable scenarios that could explain this image, non of which would be paranormal.

Also, I don't doubt anyone's experiences. I prefer to use critical thinking skills as opposed to blind belief of evidence submitted.

Wind7

Staff
I'm not submissive to 'blind belief'
The photo correlates to some of my own...some of which were subject to study through the U of M.
and couldn't be debunked.
I know my field.

(apologies to Blast Tyrant..I will not derail your thread any longer.)

CDS

The photo correlates to some of my own...some of which were subject to study through the U of M.
I know my field.

I was not aware that discussing a submitted image (by the OP) is derailing a thread...

It would be nice if the OP (Blast Tyrant) would post the EXIF data from the image in question, as the settings of the camera may shed some light on the cause of the anomalies in this image.

BTW: I know my stuffs too ;)

Wind7

Staff
I know my field.

I was not aware that discussing a submitted image (by the OP) is derailing a thread...

It would be nice if the OP (Blast Tyrant) would post the EXIF data from the image in question, as the settings of the camera may shed some light on the cause of the anomalies in this image.

BTW: I know my stuffs too ;)

Okay.

You're right and fwiw (it isn't total derailment ;) )
I agree about the cause(s) of the anomalies and the want to know more is
what spurs us on. I can see you know your stuffs. :)
(I'm in chat right now, would like to say a howdy!)