The Casual Shadow Watcher

Wind7

Staff
To her, the picture in the post is one i took of her during my investigation - I wasn't moving at all and every other photo turned out fine. it is almost like something engulfed her.
I have noticed several things in your photo.
The main is on the right....to more left/middle is the brightest part where it looks to be an arm moving upright
as if to be in motion directing at what appears to be something also in motion in the doorway (the upside-down backwards question mark thing)..which if you
look closely is being diverted away by the brighter light.
This could honestly be a picture of a protector spirit doing his/her thing!
Very rare to catch in a picture !!!

Wind7

Staff
it is hard to explain, like it almost seems they are intentionally being kept down, her ex husbands family are very evil people and that just pushes it as well. She has been ignoring it and they haven't noticed it lately, but i can feel it now when i go over there, where before i couldn't.

I'm not intending that what is going on is purely an evil spirit...but,
having just read your 1st post over and over....What is happening isn't good.
In your photo (as what I have just already posted above) there is definitely motion, spiritual motion
seeming to suggest protection of some sort. (?)

The thing is, when some hauntings occur they can become at times quite psychological and actually enhance
negative thought and behavior and unfortunately, sometimes involve outside people and family members.

I'm cannot say that this IS the case here, just be aware.

What I think she has is called a 'lower class spirit' a wanna be, so-to-speak.
They feed upon extreme negative situations to become stronger, it may be a possible
'hanger on' from the outside. These shadows can be passed on from being near some whom
already may have been fed on by the same type of spirit. The old Misery loves company scenario.
The trick is separating the spirit(s) from the people, not easy, but it can be done.

Advice.

(Protector Spirit) This may have been brought in by yourself or one overlooking her son.
(Shadow) Might be the one moving objects and causing the negative influence.
(Ex) Be certain that he has moved on.

I have absolutely no wish to offend anyone by what I am about to suggest.

For myself, I call for a higher power to help strengthen me when I address these types of bad.
To lead my actions when dealing with them which involves sea salt*, some well chosen stones
which have been blessed which are used to help protect and when arranged can also
be used to entrap the harmful spirit...This has worked for me.

I only say this because, I truly think you have a good spirit with you.
I believe you could actually handle this yourself by keeping an eye on things there
if matters get worse, let her know what you may intend to do, to help get rid of this negative.
Sage the apartment from room to room..together, this is important that she be involved.
Find some sea salt* and salt the four corners of the apartment while asking for guidance
and trust your best instinct with no fear. Ask for your own protection as well.

*Sea salt forms a barrier and it must be left in place for at least 3 days.
It is old school but it has worked.

There are so many things we know in life yet for some,
some get to know a bit more.
What you feel is real so you must deal with them realistically.

I'm only trying to help. I only hope that I have in some way.

I don't know when I'll be able to post again as I have to borrow PC's on my way
through this PC challenged world of mine...lol. (Long story)

I wish you the best!

Tom

CDS

To her, the picture in the post is one i took of her during my investigation - I wasn't moving at all and every other photo turned out fine. it is almost like something engulfed her.
I have noticed several things in your photo.
The main is on the right....to more left/middle is the brightest part where it looks to be an arm moving upright
as if to be in motion directing at what appears to be something also in motion in the doorway (the upside-down backwards question mark thing)..which if you
look closely is being diverted away by the brighter light.
This could honestly be a picture of a protector spirit doing his/her thing!
Very rare to catch in a picture !!!

The image (IMO) is nothing more the lens flare and motion blur.

BlastTyrant

Thank you for all that Wind7 - Sadly we have since broke up so i am not able to do anything any longer to help her.

CDS - All pictures taken were fine, i was still when i took the pictures, and there would of been nothing to cause a lens flare. That picture was a series of them taken in a short period of time several of which in the same area, i did many test photo's including movement and was not able to even come remotely close to that one.

Wee

Thank you for all that Wind7 - Sadly we have since broke up so i am not able to do anything any longer to help her.

CDS - All pictures taken were fine, i was still when i took the pictures, and there would of been nothing to cause a lens flare. That picture was a series of them taken in a short period of time several of which in the same area, i did many test photo's including movement and was not able to even come remotely close to that one.
Sorry to hear Blast. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

BlastTyrant

Sorry to hear Blast. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
Thank you wee!

Wind7

Staff
BT, I want you to know that I prayed for strength and Light to be sent to you. (and 'Kim' as well.)

CDS

BlastTyrant

So you took many pic's and none into a direct light source>? This image has a very bright light source causing a great amount of "lens flare" This source of light is so bright, there is no way the photographer could have missed it. A standard camera is a light capturing device and is not a magical instrument that captures "the paranormal" for a fraction of a second. meaning if the camera saw this, so should have the photographer.

Also there IS motion blur. Motion blur can be caused by the subject moving as opposed to the photographer or camera movement.

Wind7

Staff
A camera can 'SEE' the signal coming from a remote control. So, cameras 'see' what we cannot.