The Crab on Mars----can anyone figure this out? Who agrees it's a crab or a spider?

steven chiverton

the picture maybe a rock formation or a martain rock scorpion of some kind not like any crab either as crabs are of various species here on earth and live in water this picture cant be of any water crab with no water above ground on mars , this is a time travel forum not crab fest forum anyhow lol

lamdo263

the picture maybe a rock formation or a martain rock scorpion of some kind not like any crab either as crabs are of various species here on earth and live in water this picture cant be of any water crab with no water above ground on mars , this is a time travel forum not crab fest forum anyhow lol
It's an arachnid that I don't know the style of. They have spiders there in the cave systems that are twice the size of a German Shepard. They will bit you, paralyze you in groups, then eat you alive. They usually do this in groups. Once they've gotten a hold of you and down, your'e more or less a meal for something else.

I was helping to train a girl who wants to be an astronaut to go to Mars. This was an internet type of affair, to where I would give her and her key group key information about Mars. I relayed the fact that there are things that can easily dispatch a human being on Mars and I think she more or less I was joking with her. This disbelief, because it was not the spoon from the NASA porridge bowl.

At one time they tried to recruit Laura Eisenhower to go to Mars and settle, as a founder for a new settlement and she didn't want to go. There's big underground cave systems there and all kinds of things that can both attack a person and kill you.

TimeFlipper

Cobber, have you considered it could be a large pubic hair crab, which would indicate the inhabitants of Mars are giants about 300 feet tall? :eek::ROFLMAO:..