The End Of The World Is Close!

Been-There-Done-That

These are the end-of-times for sure! It is a spiritual awakening. This year is the last year. Most will not survive but those that have love purely in their hearts and believe in one God will. This is prophecy. Ask yourself this: Why the uprisings in countries? Why the huge deficits being shown in not just my country but yours? You see the Illuminati (and these elites are real) have kept things from us all. They have set up all kinds of things I cannot print in here but I do know that it is all about the NWO that has been set up and is slowly being inacted through all governments. You see governments know of this and that is why there is huge debts on countries. They are trying to not create panic among it's people so it prints more money, borrows from the monetary funds etc. All of this is right in front of you and all. I am not typing this to prove or scare anyone or anything. I sincerely wish you and every living thing on this planet prosperity and peace!

Everyone has their own theory and such concerning the year we are in 2012. You just have to have love in your hearts and be ever so kind to nature. I speak my truth and I know that these are the end of times. God bless this planet and everything that is sincere. Peace to all.

Been-There-Done-That

On another note, the United Nations are a big part of all of this. Yes, we need a global body but we do not need an Illuminati-based entity. Soon and I do see it, the Illuminati will be defeated and these will be due to the truths coming out. You can run but you cannot hide from God. This is prophecy. It is not made up here in this century but has been shown to all. If you believe in true honest love for one another and you have it purely in your hearts then you have the gift. I say go with this gift and be not afraid. These are indeed the end-of-times. Peace to everyone and Gods blessings! Be ever so kind to nature. Trust in your soul to one God and trust in your beliefs that these are the end of times. Gods blessings!

Crethox

And next before you know it you celebrate new year and we enter the year 2013. Yes there are changes going on in the world on different fronts, but let's face it. The world changes frequently.

How often have certain groups screamed the world is going to end or something terrible is going to happen, trying to frighten people into submission.
In the years that mankind has walked upon this planet we have managed to adapt to various changes before and if something would occur we will adapt again.

Been-There-Done-That

Yes, I agree with you but has the world ever gotten this close to a Mayan prophecy? Be real in your questions and be real in your intellect as to asking this. I wish you and your family well. These are the definite end-of-times. Trust me as I am most certain and I do know about this. May God bless you, your family. These are indeed the end-of-times. Peace through out this world!

Himalayan Hermit

IMO Mayans have never said this year is the end of times. This is simply an end of a calendar yr and beginning of another. And even if so, why do we want to believe Mayans? They surely were not the most elite race of all times. I do believe that something IS going to happen..we'll find out in 8 months :)

Crethox

As far as I know it is exactly as Numenorean7 said, the calendar ends or rather the cycle ends, but it doesn't mean nothing will be there afterwards.

It's almost as if you would look at a modern calendar which ends the 31st of December, now imagine there wouldn't be a small calendar of the new year at then end....... Would someone tell you the world would end because there isn't a new year shown? Everyone knows in that case the year starts again at January 1st.