The Flu has VANISHED; Covid=Flu?

Harte

Make your own pick then. I just chose New York because of the population.
You know, you can't actually "talk" to enough "friends" to get a feel for this.
If you won't take statistics from any government agency, you're relying on anecdotes among friends, which is pretty much the definition of observational bias.
Besides, I thought that Covid was taking the flu's place in these government stats. If so, then why are they reporting flu cases at all?

Harte

Witch Hunt

If you won't take statistics from any government agency, you're relying on anecdotes among friends, which is pretty much the definition of observational bias.

You mean the same government that brought us the attacks on Brett Cavanagh, a sham impeachment, Quid Pro Quo, Russian collusion, Yellow cake uranium, weapons of mass destruction, Babies in incubators, the Gulf of Tonkin, the Vietnamese War and Miley Cyrus?

Besides, I thought that Covid was taking the flu's place in these government stats. If so, then why are they reporting flu cases at all?
Never let a good crisis got to waste, isn't that what a democrat once said? The opportunity to grab power is just too much of a temptation for the ruling class not to take.

And this is about control, make no mistake about it. If you let the government mandate a vaccine, then they can restrict your access to any place, service or function if you do not take it. That's what this is all about. Look at China right now with their social credit system. Look at the E.U. countries that want travel restrictions on people who do not have proof of a Covid vaccine. THAT'S A REAL THING! That's happening right now

Mayhem

Zenith
There has been some talk that will probably eventuate in various quarters that employers will require you to get the vaccine.

After that the word Termination was mentioned.

Witch Hunt

There has been some talk that will probably eventuate in various quarters that employers will require you to get the vaccine.

After that the word Termination was mentioned.

Definitely for government jobs. There is also talk of "Health Passports"

There is this now....

U.S. to Require All UK Travellers to Provide Negative Coronavirus Test Within 72 Hours of Departure

All travellers from the United Kingdom will be required to provide a negative coronavirus test before boarding flights to the US, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced on Thursday.
The restrictions on UK travellers will come into place on Monday, forcing Brits to test negative for the coronavirus within 72 hours of the time of flight departure.

“This additional testing requirement will fortify our protection of the American public to improve their health and safety and ensure responsible international travel,” the CDC said in a statement.
The move was prompted by the announcement from the British government that two new strains of the coronavirus have been detected within the country.
The CDC said that the new variant of the coronavirus may have mutated “by chance alone”, or it is possible that its emergence is “because it is better fit to spread in humans.”

The British government has claimed that one of the variants may be up to 70 per cent more transmissible than the previous iteration of the Chinese virus.
“This rapid change from being a rare strain to becoming a common strain has concerned scientists in the UK, who are urgently evaluating the characteristics of the variant strain and of the illness that it causes,” the CDC said.
Travel from the UK to the United States has already been greatly diminished this year. While the United States stopped short of banning all travel from the UK, around 50 countries have enacted travel bans on the country following the discovery of the supposedly new coronavirus variants.

On Wednesday, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that he would be sending police officers to every “home or the hotel” of travelers from the UK to ensure that they are abiding by quarantine orders. Those found in violation of the quarantine face $1,000 fines for each day of non-compliance.

Follow Kurt Zindulka on Twitter here: @KurtZindulka

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Harte

No clue. Your guess is as good as mine. "Reports" and stats can be manipulated. We simply can't trust any of it.

start at edge

This vaccine dependent traveling ban actually has more approaches, which nobody seems to have mentioned, considered or even noticed (yet).

Only if someone is vaccinated, a country would let him (her):
  1. in
  2. out
  3. in, but anyone out
  4. out, but anyone in
  5. both in and out
  6. anyone in or out

I’ll try to break this down, maybe not a perfect job, so if I’ll miss anything, any correction or even opinion will be welcome, whomever it is from:

If 1, the rulers discriminate people from other countries
If 2, the rulers oppress their own people
If 3, the rulers discriminate people from other countries and consider their own people superior
If 4, the rulers oppress their own people and consider anyone else superior
If 5, the rulers are perfect dictators
If 6, the rulers serve a real country with real people

I, for one, will be closely watching this, not that there is something I could do, but it is always good to know.
This goes way beyond racism. People (everywhere) will miss the times when some countries (nations) granted and/or required a travel visa to/from other countries (nations) – it will probably be the moment when people (also everywhere) will wake up. I hope this will be soon, because if it will be delayed too much, it could be too late to do anything about it.