The Flu has VANISHED; Covid=Flu?

Yeats

I understand, Harte, and my comment was more facetious than serious. However, you must admit that many of the restrictions currently in place are rather arbitrary. (One glaring example being that grouping together without masks leads to "super-spreader" events -- unless it is a BLM protest/riot.)

start at edge

I’ve been saying this since quite a while.
I even asked a question here some time ago: Does anyone know about somebody who got the flu and then got covid19 (or the other way – first covid19 and then the flu) ???
It seems there are no such cases – I personally did not hear of such situation, not even one.
I also talked to a doctor with deep knowledge about this sort of things and he told me OFF THE RECORD that more than 90% of the people who are doing the test are told they have been diagnosed positive. The regular flu is not gone, only that among those who were detected as having the regular flu, the percentage of switching them to covid19 positive is 100% (source: the same doctor).
I personally know people who got covid19 and they all are grateful for not getting the regular flu, all of them admit that if they would have had the regular flu instead covid19 they would have died for sure.
The devils who are in charge of this mad hoax, are getting more and more desperate every second and I am happy to see that. There is something else that slipped their (sick) minds – at the rate daily infection cases are reported, there should be 2 or 3 more months until the WHOLE EARTH POPULATION will have had gone through this, when even a (the) vaccine would be completely useless. I wonder what diabolical plan they will come up with when this will happen.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Would you say that a million people staying home, using hand sanitizer and trying to stay 6 feet apart wouldn't affect the spread of viruses?
You realize that projections made last spring were 2 million deaths by now?

If that stuff works for the flu, why do we still have Covid cases? You believe that stuff has brought flu cases down to zero but do not work for Covid 19? Then why do we bother?

If water vapor gets through a mask (which is demonstrated in many videos), how is Covid different? Does it not travel via water droplets?
If masks and lock down work, why are there still covid cases?

These doctors you talk to report positive flu tests to the CDC.

As stated in my writing, the doctors and nurses are not getting positive flu results to report. Also as stated above, the doctor said 30% of his tested cases this time of year where he works usually have the flu and this year it is 0.

Covid is not the flu. There is no reason to think they wouldn't just call it influenza if it was.

I have a feeling you didn't read anything I wrote. Research Event 201.

Plan a pandemic. Rename the flu to Covid 19 as the test subject. See how the sheep respond.

The difference is there is a flu vaccine which keeps cases down.

to zero?

Bill Gates involved in Event 201 AND the alleged vaccine. You do not find that suspicious?

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
@PaulaJedi was that part of that "Next Pandemic" in which Gates was in that aired last year on Netflix?

It almost as it he was told "your in this, do you bit for us OR you go bye bye". I dont think he was left with much choice.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
diabolical plan they will come up with when this will happen.

They already have the plan. Now a new "super" strain has hit the UK (so China can't be blamed). This is only globalism-deep-state attempting to take over. Lockdowns only prolong viruses. Everyone knows the only way to kill one is to BE INFECTED or spray Lysol on it. (Don't drink it).

start at edge

They already have the plan. Now a new "super" strain has hit the UK (so China can't be blamed). This is only globalism-deep-state attempting to take over. Lockdowns only prolong viruses. Everyone knows the only way to kill one is to BE INFECTED or spray Lysol on it. (Don't drink it).
Exactly !!!
There is still a bright part in all this, because it shows how narrow-minded the devils are. They thought that the greater an issue is made of this, the easier it will be for them to take over. Subsequently – the more people are (fake) reported to be covid19 positive, the greater the whole issue will be (which they thought will work in their advantage). It seems that their own plan simply turned against them, just the same as the mask wearing issue. I wrote about that failure of theirs in another thread, but I’ll remind it again here – they are not able to see beyond kindergarten arithmetic, their upper limit is right there at kindergarten level, so they thought it will be easy to know who is on their side by simply counting those who wear a mask … now they find themselves in the situation to not know who is against them, because the immense majority of those who wear a mask are doing it in order to not be fined (usually by the police, which is also a tool of them, everywhere). Like I said (wrote) before, it would have been a much more efficient way to let people decide by themselves if wearing a mask or not – which would have given the devils the most accurate picture possible, they would have seen 10 or 20 out of a thousand wearing a mask (few, but precise) … now they see all thousand wearing a mask and they KNOW that the majority of those are in fact against them and they can not tell the difference, they do not know which are which – of course this confused them to the maximum and so they are getting more and more desperate every hour, every minute, every second.
The same goes for the number of infected people – I genuinely believe that round 90% of the world population has got covid19 by now, so let us hope they will keep the daily infection numbers high, as at this rate the rest of 10% will fill up the whole in the next 2 or 3 months. This blunder is another example of their narrow thinking (they saw it as a “strategy”, but it is in fact a huge blunder). They ain’t gonna take over shit … and they KNOW that. All we regular and normal people have to do, is stay vigilant and keep our eyes open, because not even the best psychologist can predict what such a sick mind could come up with next. The good news is that whatever they will come up with, will be highest at the same kindergarten thinking level.
I am sure that by now there are some certain regions (maybe not entire countries, but still precise communities) where the total number of infected people already overpasses the total number of members of that community. So, in such a community it makes no point wearing a mask, as nobody can get infected anymore having the immunity naturally built, yet everybody should continue wearing a mask, just to bring more confusion to the devils sick minds … there is a slight chance they will get so confused that some of them (hopefully all of them) start thinking about committing suicide … that will be the day …

TimeFlipper

The new strain in the UK is a mutation of the original Covid-19, therefore the problem still stays with China..

Last edited: