The HDR and alternate timelines

Samstwitch

I want to go back in time to solve a murder mystery. If I ever get the chance to Time Travel, that's where I'll be heading! I pretty much know who did it, but I'm looking for details...and I would have the killers prosecuted if I could.

Yeah if your HDR device works well, let me know so I can get one.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Curious Girl, are you having lucid dreams? Did you ever have OBE? If so, you're a good candidate.

Curious_Girl98

I want to go back in time to solve a murder mystery. If I ever get the chance to Time Travel, that's where I'll be heading! I pretty much know who did it, but I'm looking for details...and I would have the killers prosecuted if I could.

Yeah if your HDR device works well, let me know so I can get one.
Well I heard the HDR may not work for everyone, so If I'm totally unlucky it may not work for me at all (though I really truly hope it does!), but it may very well work for you. You'll never know until you try because everyone is different!:) So how about if I do unfortunately come to the conclusion that it doesn't work for me, I sell it to you?

Samstwitch

Well I heard the HDR may not work for everyone, so If I'm totally unlucky it may not work for me at all (though I really truly hope it does!), but it may very well work for you. You'll never know until you try because everyone is different!:) So how about if I do unfortunately come to the conclusion that it doesn't work for me, I sell it to you?

If it doesn't work for you then I highly doubt that I would want to invest in it. I guess I'd have to know exactly how it works to say for sure. How much is the device?

Curious_Girl98

If it doesn't work for you then I highly doubt that I would want to invest in it. I guess I'd have to know exactly how it works to say for sure. How much is the device?
umm... well I don't know about the new 2012 model price but my guess (based on the pre 2012 model) is don't expect to pay less than $400, and since this is new probably more!

Samstwitch

umm... well I don't know about the new 2012 model price but my guess (based on the pre 2012 model) is don't expect to pay less than $400, and since this is new probably more!

Well that's way out of my budget, especially now because I'm getting resettled and must invest in furniture and other important necessities. I wonder, have you ever looked for a slightly used HDR on eBay? Maybe some of those people that the HDR didn't work for are selling them there. I think it might be an idea worth looking into, especially because you're not sure if the HDR will work for you.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
From what I heard, the 2012 model is one of the best right now. I still have mine here, I'm going to mail it back to HDRKID probably this week.

I was almost able to experience OBE, and it worked great for meditation, which tells me it's a working one. Maybe HDRKID can sell it to you, it's still brand new, as I took great care of it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I got a quick question. Do you think Steven Gibbs would let me try out the unit before I buy it? :cool:

LOL, I can see now why he charges so much. It's been almost a week, and I'm still assembling the one I started building a week ago. It took a whole day just to get the rubbing plate coil wound correctly. I had to make a special coil holding jig just to wind that coil. And of course I couldn't find a 35mm film canister anywhere. So I used a drain pipe to make my witness well. But I did modify the schematic so the witness coil turns on and off with the indicator light. Today I'm trying to wire everything together. And tomorrow my magnet wire comes by UPS. But all in all, it is a fun project to do for anyone that likes a challenge.