The implosion is accelerating; prepare while you can

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: The Implosion Is Accelerating, Prepare While You Can

It would appear to be so huh???? ha,ha,ha,NOT!!!!!!!!
but then I never bought the J.T. story.
just seemed to be a good guesser, with to much time to goof off. most of the stuff was simple deduction and projection/what if type.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
KC: that's a good idea I think.

"The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over."
John Titor

Is it coming ? :(

Num7

I realized that the world I was living in was over the day I turned 35.
Which was the year 2000......
I thought that turning 40 would be my year, I thought it would be life changing then it was a dud and I realized my year was when I turned 35.
Alot of people will tell ya that something happens when you turn 35. For me I started seeing people the way they REALLY are. Good or bad and I deal with it...

Chip Lewis

gonzogirl said:
I realized that the world I was living in was over the day I turned 35.
Which was the year 2000......
I thought that turning 40 would be my year, I thought it would be life changing then it was a dud and I realized my year was when I turned 35.
Alot of people will tell ya that something happens when you turn 35. For me I started seeing people the way they REALLY are. Good or bad and I deal with it...
I will be turning 35 this year...thanks for the "heads up".

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Damn, I'm only 20 !

Just a question, are there any of you possessing some gold ?
Some say it's the real deal.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

this is kinda freaky, I was about 35 when it became clear to me that everything I had been taught was,.......well,.........lets just say, less than correct.. hhhhuuuuummmmmmm midlife crisis:eek: then at 45 broke my back. doc. said no more dirtbikes or they'll put you in a chair for life. no more vertical impact shocks to the spine. so bought my first street bike.

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Damn, I'm only 20 !

Num7

Just think of how wise you will be at 35!!!!!!
The gold thing..I see the stuff on the tube about how it will be what we need when the financial world collapses...
That is big right now...But I have always thought that by the time the world needs to use gold as currency, we will be in big doo doo and so who will need to "buy" anything anyway?

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Long way to 35, but "time sure flies". :rolleyes:

That's a good point, we don't know if we'll ever need to buy stuff then. Can it be that bad at all ? It would be like getting back to the stone age isn't it ?
Buying gold a few years ago was a good deal, it's value is over 1000.00$$ now.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
Damn, I'm only 20 !

Num7
I.M.H.O.
its like gonzo said by the time things get to only gold for money. it won't be what you need. at that point the real money, will be the life needs.
food....water....clothes.......shelter. I have always remembered somthin my grandpa said bout money.
boy it's only money, you can't eat it,can't ware it,can't drink it, it aint worth much. also there is a prophecy somethin like. in the last days
the rich will cast there money into the street?????
can't recall it exactly. anyway the point I make is, sell everything you don't need and buy the life needs now while you still can.:D

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
I.M.H.O.
its like gonzo said by the time things get to only gold for money. it won't be what you need. at that point the real money, will be the life needs.
food....water....clothes.......shelter. I have always remembered somthin my grandpa said bout money.
boy it's only money, you can't eat it,can't ware it,can't drink it, it aint worth much. also there is a prophecy somethin like. in the last days
the rich will cast there money into the street?????
can't recall it exactly. anyway the point I make is, sell everything you don't need and buy the life needs now while you still can.:D

Yeah, for me if this were to happen..My "currency" would be my knowledge on how to grow a garden and well basically take care of myself without money. As long as I can grow food, hunt,fish and build shelter I will B alright for a while as long as nobody messes with me..which is probable..I imagine people wanting to take what I have because they dont know how or are too lazy to do it themselves..
That is why I am glad we own and bear arms..could come in handy someday..I hope not tho...
I dont like to admit it but at times like the ones mentioned, I wouldnt want to many women to do this alone.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

So, the week passed without any economic collapse. Some people I know, and a lot of people on Internet were thinking that something really bad would happen this week. Let's hope that our luck continues...if we can call it luck.

Maybe that the more we wait, the worst it will be.

Num7