The implosion is accelerating; prepare while you can

gonzogirl

Re: The Implosion Is Accelerating, Prepare While You Can

I had an economic collapse....I went shopping....:D
(and no I didnt get anything useful and NO I didnt shop at Walmart!)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, If you didn't shop at Wal-Mart, that's Ok then.
I actually don't have a girlfriend, so, no weekly economic collapse :rolleyes:

Num7

Chip Lewis

Numenorean7 said:
So, the week passed without any economic collapse. Some people I know, and a lot of people on Internet were thinking that something really bad would happen this week. Let's hope that our luck continues...if we can call it luck.

Maybe that the more we wait, the worst it will be.

Num7
Num, it's not luck, it's the fed prolonging the inevitable. You can't put a turnicate on your neck if there is a gaping gash in your forehead...

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Chip said:
Num, it's not luck, it's the fed prolonging the inevitable. You can't put a turnicate on your neck if there is a gaping gash in your forehead...
We can't really predict how the markets are going to react to the fed's actions. That's why I used the word "luck". We, as normal people, we can't do anything for all this, we are just waiting, watching what's going on.

Do you think it is really inevitable ? I mean, how bad can it be ?
Do you think it can be as bad as in the article you posted ?

Num7

Chip Lewis

Numenorean7 said:
We can't really predict how the markets are going to react to the fed's actions. That's why I used the word "luck". We, as normal people, we can't do anything for all this, we are just waiting, watching what's going on.

Do you think it is really inevitable ? I mean, how bad can it be ?
Do you think it can be as bad as in the article you posted ?

Num7
There is no luck in this at all. It's obvious, and this entire scenario has been fomented and has become the inevitable.

What are you watching? Are you watching the fact that the Bear-Stearns buy out has been reversed and re-priced 400% higher than originally offered? Are you watching the fact that banks are falling like rocks? Are you watching the fact that just last week the FED pushed another $200,000,000,000.00 back into the banking system? You must realize that when the FED interrupts the process of the crash it is only making the inevitable crash much much worse. Where did they get that 200 billion? I'll tell you where...from no where! They just made it out of thin air! That is why the value of the dollar has devalued almost 30% in the last year and a half.

You must understand that the crash to come is not hype. You must also understand that it has been done on purpose. Why? There are a million reasons I can think of and not one of them is for the greater good of the nation.

I'll make everything I just said make perfect sense to anyone: The more US dollars that are printed (created from thin air) the more dollars are in circulation. The more dollars that are in circulation the easier it is to get them. The easier it is to get them the less value they hold. A good example: how often do you pick up penny's you see on the ground? Not very often...huh? You know why? They're extremely easy to come by. Well, as the penny now is, so the dollar will be. In the meantime we still purchase items overseas, where their currency is at a stand still against all other currencies except for the dollar. Not because the Euro or the Yen is rising in value, but because the dollar is plummeting. What does this have to do with the stock market (you ask)? Everything! Because America the great has not only been great because of freedom, opportunities, and our mighty military. It's also because we are THE consuming nation. Every other country makes stuff just for the US to buy. What happens when our currency loses value and our wages stay the same? Inflation! Say goodbye to our buying power! Also remember that the same buying power that keeps the world economy running also is a form of military protection! Think about it...who want's to blow up the cash cow? What does it mean when we are no longer that fat cash cow we once were? It means more war......[period]

Note: Also remember that China and Japan hold 1.75 trillion in US currency each as national investments. What do you think will happen to the dollar when they or even one of these nations sell off all that cash? Now, add that to what the FED is doing...

gonzogirl

Chip said:
There is no luck in this at all. It's obvious, and this entire scenario has been fomented and has become the inevitable.

What are you watching? Are you watching the fact that the Bear-Stearns buy out has been reversed and re-priced 400% higher than originally offered? Are you watching the fact that banks are falling like rocks? Are you watching the fact that just last week the FED pushed another $200,000,000,000.00 back into the banking system? You must realize that when the FED interrupts the process of the crash it is only making the inevitable crash much much worse. Where did they get that 200 billion? I'll tell you where...from no where! They just made it out of thin air! That is why the value of the dollar has devalued almost 30% in the last year and a half.

You must understand that the crash to come is not hype. You must also understand that it has been done on purpose. Why? There are a million reasons I can think of and not one of them is for the greater good of the nation.

I'll make everything I just said make perfect sense to anyone: The more US dollars that are printed (created from thin air) the more dollars are in circulation. The more dollars that are in circulation the easier it is to get them. The easier it is to get them the less value they hold. A good example: how often do you pick up penny's you see on the ground? Not very often...huh? You know why? They're extremely easy to come by. Well, as the penny now is, so the dollar will be. In the meantime we still purchase items overseas, where their currency is at a stand still against all other currencies except for the dollar. Not because the Euro or the Yen is rising in value, but because the dollar is plummeting. What does this have to do with the stock market (you ask)? Everything! Because America the great has not only been great because of freedom, opportunities, and our mighty military. It's also because we are THE consuming nation. Every other country makes stuff just for the US to buy. What happens when our currency loses value and our wages stay the same? Inflation! Say goodbye to our buying power! Also remember that the same buying power that keeps the world economy running also is a form of military protection! Think about it...who want's to blow up the cash cow? What does it mean when we are no longer that fat cash cow we once were? It means more war......[period]

Note: Also remember that China and Japan hold 1.75 trillion in US currency each as national investments. What do you think will happen to the dollar when they or even one of these nations sell off all that cash? Now, add that to what the FED is doing...

Chip you have nailed it! I believe that this is what is without a doubt in my mind what is going on...Very well put so that it makes sense and I dont think that this is a situation that is just something that conspiracy theorists talk about. This is real and everybody is running away from the American dollar. And I think that the reason that the Feds prolong the inevitable does change with each administration. As much as I want to believe that the Dems are more for the people..than the G.O.P I also know that the two parties are more alike than not......
Great thread......

Harte

Well,

Y'all seem to be keepin' an eye on things, so don't mind me, I'll just sit over here and have a beer.

Let me know if anything happens this time. I mean this collapse has been predicted since before I was born lo these few 51 years ago.

Harte

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
Well,

Y'all seem to be keepin' an eye on things, so don't mind me, I'll just sit over here and have a beer.

Let me know if anything happens this time. I mean this collapse has been predicted since before I was born lo these few 51 years ago.

Harte

I just realized you're old enough to be my father! Who'da thunk?!

What are you drinking? I'll buy!!!

Harte

Chip said:
I just realized you're old enough to be my father! Who'da thunk?!

What are you drinking? I'll buy!!!

Son!

Bring yore pore ol' Pappy a cold Lone Star, wouldjee?

H.

gonzogirl

Harte said:
Well,

Harte

Well...maybe its just taking its time.:p
This is one "conspiracy theory" I can relate to because it involves money.
All funny-ness aside ...I am afraid for the American dollar.
I dont want our country to go through a depression like situation again..
Quite frankly I don't think that we have the right stuff to go through that..They don't call my fathers generation The Greatest for nothing.
We dont really know what sacrifice is I think....