The implosion is accelerating; prepare while you can

Harte

Re: The Implosion Is Accelerating, Prepare While You Can

Chip said:
Just don't ask me to pull your finger...deal?
Who do you think you are, you ingrate!

These kids today, my lands!

Now, go git me that brewski and no promises! :mad:

Harte

TITOR RIGHT

Harte said:
Well,

Y'all seem to be keepin' an eye on things, so don't mind me, I'll just sit over here and have a beer.

Let me know if anything happens this time. I mean this collapse has been predicted since before I was born lo these few 51 years ago.

Harte

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Harte, I have to admit I've always been some what impressed by your authoritative observations and candor, even if I find the content lacking. Do you mind if I make a few observations, of course you do, but I'll make them anyway.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Contemplating your sarcastic chortle. Am I to assume, that over the last few years, you have not noticed any decline in our social structure as a whole. The trends we have all witnessed, an extremely unstable economy, a rise in the totalitarian authoritarian rules with out support of the people. Increased racial divisions, global food wars and shortages, rising energy and governmental cost (tax burdens). Physical changes apparent in the weather cycles, water restrictions and limits, increased property damage due to ?natural events?. A push to globalization, at the expense of the middle class and poor. While these events have been a small wake up call to most that changes are on the horizon. You have some how protected your conscious. Not allowing even the smallest moment of doubt, that you may not know everything. I applaud this unique attribute, while not being surprised in the slightest. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The form of your observation is interesting, coming from one who prides himself in logical argument. You, having a grounded understanding of history as proponed by the scholars and enthusiastic translators of records. I read your observation as a simple, ?it has not happened and there for it never will?. I find this interesting, considering quite a number of ?civilizations?, empires, and socially cohesive tribes, have fallen before ours . Just for the record how many socially governed groups or civilizations have survived indefinitely through our current recorded history. I guess another way to ask is how many great civilizations have passed before us, at least in the written records available to the public. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Is that a Bertram Russell argument form? That does seem to go with your little teapot observation you use to tout. Now, noticing that the original observation was about social order and the signs of impending change, lets extrapolate slightly. Would you try to use the same form of argument, to perhaps discredit something like a magnetic flip of the poles? Careful here ?H?, you are aware how we first established the theories of plate tectonics correct. We measured the fact that the pole has apparently flipped in the past , as recorded on the ocean floors in magnetometer data collections and observations. We have not seen a pole shift in our life time either . Much in the same way we have not seen a major social destruction in our life times, but records tell us this is possible because it has happen before.:cool:[/FONT]

Put that Beer down grampa and tell me why I'm mercurial or wacked your choice...

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
Very interesting article, that's a great post Chip :)

Are there some of you guys who are prepared for disasters ?
Do you have EE bags, a place to hide, etc ?

I'm personnaly not "really" prepared and I know it. I don't doubt about the fact that if something happens in the US, Canada will be affected no so long after. Maybe one day I'l feel the need to get prepared.

Num7

I wonder if we can actually be prepared for something like this...It does seem that these days things are weird for sure..but if something happens really fast I think we will all be pretty much caught up in the same stuff. We will all be scrambling......And who knows...We might just have to think about or not think about it for the rest of our lives..which is why I dont stress out to much about it....because I think that doing so just makes it worse..its cool to think about it but I dont lose any sleep over it thats fer sure! ( I force myself to think this way or else I obsess!:eek:)

TITOR RIGHT

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Serenity to accept things that can not be changed, courage to change the things that you can, wisdom to know the difference.... I hear you Gonz ... Good to see you :D [/FONT]

kcwildman

Beastmaster

just remember guys when you bug out. all you will get to take is what you can carry in your hands. just like all the other reffugees you see on the news, you will be lucky to get out alive. we are talking about a war zone not the city park. a sharp bowie knife would be nice but you can make a knife if you have to. the prophecy says don't even go inside the house to get a coat just run quick,fast,in a hurry.:eek:

Chip Lewis

TITOR RIGHT said:
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Serenity to accept things that can not be changed, courage to change the things that you can, wisdom to know the difference.... I hear you Gonz ... Good to see you :D [/FONT]

TR and KC are kin (spiritually speaking)! Having you both here should be quite interesting!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well with the price of fuel going threw the roof. it won't be long befor all the independant truckers will shut down and sell there rigs. just like the mom and pop gas stations did. along with all the family owned hardware stores, and supermarkets. all corprate now. do we see a pattern yet??? I always wondered how the prophecy bout
a days wages for a pennywieght of grain/ or enough to make a single loaf of bread. would/could be true. not so far fetched to think now. just heard a report bout ford closeing down a bunch of plants inside the US and opening up the same number in mexico. just to avoid the tax. has anyone ells heard this or actualy seen the report I can't seem to find it. but hey I can't find my shirt either so:eek: