The John Titor Mystery is Solved

JohnTitor2063

With Larry's permission: He advised me to correct you.

I am his actual wife. No where in my heritage is the name of Titshaw. Thank God.

Terri Titshaw Haber is the wife of Larry Haber. You are impersonating Larry Haber's wife.

SOURCE:

JohnTitor2063

Seriously, John and I had our ups and downs, but we've basically been researching together -- two different perspectives, basically.
He didn't even mention it all, like Haber's connection to a Disney film. It is quite a complicated story.

Please tell all QAnon fans that Twitter is sharing our phone numbers with very bad countries. Specifically the Chinese military. Twitter is openly criminal. Please inform the President. I cancelled my account immediately when the intel came in.

I am not the impostor. The Titshaws have nothing to do with it. Sorry. Nice try though.

Larry's ex-wife. Truth.

Now stop stalking, bullying, manipulating and harassing my family.

Larry asked me about you guys last night. Told him the truth, "The vipers are just being vipers".

Last edited:
In fact, just talked to him again. He's laughing at your ridiculousness and said I absolutely can speak for him.

He said to tell you " you're (me) the only one real deal true wife". Said, that most likely it will be fun to name you guys, rightfully so, viper 1, viper 2, viper 3 and so on.

:LOL:

As well, thank you kindly Titorite. You're most certainly a friend whom actually knows my true character and I appreciate it.

Be well and safe please.

The others I cannot say the same.