The McDonald's Thread

Num7

Administrator
Staff
When I considered myself addicted, I was eating at McD about twice a week.

Now, in this article, we're talking about eating a shit-ton of nuggets on a daily basis. I didn't imagine that to be possible. Thank God the Internet is there to let us find out about such crazy stuff.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
In Canada, McD serve a new sandwich. It's the 1967 burger. Did you guys try it?

I tried it 2 weeks ago, it wasn't that great. Definitely not as good as those other burgers I used to eat last year when I was addicted.

Are you sure it wasn't FROM 1967????!!

Okabe

I am about ready to go back to Japan to try a Teritama burger. Dipped in Terriyaki sauce with an egg. Sounds hella good.
143835695_6c49487cbc_z.jpg

I also didn't get a chance to try a McGratin Croquette Burger which is fried shrimp mac and cheese~
mc-cream-croquette1.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
These burgers sound terrific. That makes me quite hungry. I think I'd better stop looking at them for now! lol

Okabe

nope. they eat em just like us although you can get tofu Shinjo nuggets which are like minced vegetables , tofu, and fish~

GTY_mcdonalds_kab_140730_16x9_992.jpg

Okabe

I love Mcdonalds although it is rare that I go there. It's just not good for you in any way and I like to stay at least kinda thin. lol

Plus every tie I go there it always tastes sooo good but then twenty minutes later my stomach is wrecked. I get the McGurgles and feel like I am going to McBarf~

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, it makes me feel all weird too sometimes. That food contains some bizarre stuff, right? lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I had a McDonald's burger in Holland and it tasted the same, but they serve a yellow sauce with fries and make you pay for the sauce. hehehe (No free ketchup!)