The "Miami Ten Foot Tall Interdimensional Aliens"

8thsinner

Florida police actually are like this. My daughter's school had a continuous bomb threat for a week. Cops from other counties came and surrounded the school and were running around the school with guns. It was a huge incident and they covered it up and downplayed the entire thing. Kids said they heard gun shots but the school denied it in the news. They had the students sitting out in the hot sun for 3 hours. All of them came home sunburned. So, it doesn't surprise me that every officer in the state showed up to the above riot, alien or not. Just my opinion.
Okay, well interesting that first they show up like a plague of locusts but they also would cover up a simple shooting too. Good to know, thanks for the insight.

8thsinner

The average person can get crystal clear shots of the moon's surface with the right camera settings, but nobody can get clear shots of UFO's, aliens, bigfoot, etc. :unsure:
Yeah but the average person is little more than a zombie running 100% matrix programming... also don't forget dimensional shift, and fear. If you haven't a clue what 300 people are running from you are going to forget all about your camera and especially whether your video is set to maximum resolution or not anyway.

The majority of people in a mall aren't going to be anywhere close to able to see beyond the physical realm, it would only be a fluke and brief occurrence (possible enabled only by the recent cosmic energy flashes) most people would only see shadows or airy type or ghost like distortions at best.
You would have to be fairly high vibe to begin with to be able to see more than that even with the new energies coming in.

The only time I can see 5th dimensionals as corporeal is when my own vibe is super high, which isn't how I am feeling when surrounded by 1000 low vibe zombies, i'd be lucky to get through town without a splitting head ache from all the errant thoughts and negative emotions.

In many of the interviews there is also mention of cops and people in suits taking phones away, and even the few that reported seeing something paranormal, you can see in their follow up retractions the difference between natural fear of the unknown and sincerity in their first interview and complete fear of a known threat in the retraction, as if they aren't sure if they're saying it right...

OakFieldAlienz444

The average person can get crystal clear shots of the moon's surface with the right camera settings, but nobody can get clear shots of UFO's, aliens, bigfoot, etc. :unsure:

the excuse for the miami video in particular is that the aliens presence itself
messed up all the cameras functioning.
Problem is I don't see any blurry aliens let alone aliens.
What I see in that video are some humans who are blurred out
seemingly intentionally. Most not even much taller than your
average slightly tall person

8thsinner

the excuse for the miami video in particular is that the aliens presence itself
messed up all the cameras functioning.
Problem is I don't see any blurry aliens let alone aliens.
What I see in that video are some humans who are blurred out
seemingly intentionally. Most not even much taller than your
average slightly tall person
At this point in time though any likely real videos have been taken and what is released is fake disinformation crap. However higher dimensional activity would play havoc with electronic devices but it would be more like a static interference, and short circuits it wouldn't simply be blurry and undetailed, it would be much worse if it was higher dimensional interference.
I don't care enough to keep looking around for it, but any real videos would likely be released months from now when ppl think it's safer to do so. Which, it kinda is, once all the buzz has died down, anything that looks real would be dismissed as clever editing by hoaxers leaving the ever so present unsureness about anything abnormal.