The "Miami Ten Foot Tall Interdimensional Aliens"

OakFieldAlienz444

At this point in time though any likely real videos have been taken and what is released is fake disinformation crap. However higher dimensional activity would play havoc with electronic devices but it would be more like a static interference, and short circuits it wouldn't simply be blurry and undetailed, it would be much worse if it was higher dimensional interference.
I don't care enough to keep looking around for it, but any real videos would likely be released months from now when ppl think it's safer to do so. Which, it kinda is, once all the buzz has died down, anything that looks real would be dismissed as clever editing by hoaxers leaving the ever so present unsureness about anything abnormal.

Exactly. I think that we have hit a point where AI and advanced computer graphics scientists
can make anything look like anything.
I actually have seen clear videos of UFOS but I assume most of them are faked.
There was one from the 80's that was pretty damn clear though, a mothership
that some thought was actually police lights.
Bob Lazar went to area 51 and filmed some with his friends,
also others have gone to 51 including average joes and filmed
unusual things in the sky. UFO's and "aliens" are real,
in my mind it's just a question of whether the "aliens" are actually
brainwashed humans part of some ancient cult influencing governments
who may posess hidden knowledge or if it's actual aliens in the sense of how we believed in them all along, in league with
governments.

Wind7

Staff
Yeah but the average person is little more than a zombie running 100% matrix programming... also don't forget dimensional shift, and fear. If you haven't a clue what 300 people are running from you are going to forget all about your camera and especially whether your video is set to maximum resolution or not anyway.

The majority of people in a mall aren't going to be anywhere close to able to see beyond the physical realm, it would only be a fluke and brief occurrence (possible enabled only by the recent cosmic energy flashes) most people would only see shadows or airy type or ghost like distortions at best.
You would have to be fairly high vibe to begin with to be able to see more than that even with the new energies coming in.

The only time I can see 5th dimensionals as corporeal is when my own vibe is super high, which isn't how I am feeling when surrounded by 1000 low vibe zombies, i'd be lucky to get through town without a splitting head ache from all the errant thoughts and negative emotions.

In many of the interviews there is also mention of cops and people in suits taking phones away, and even the few that reported seeing something paranormal, you can see in their follow up retractions the difference between natural fear of the unknown and sincerity in their first interview and complete fear of a known threat in the retraction, as if they aren't sure if they're saying it right...

I admit when I read this line....I nearly died laughing at how you expressed your point here. Lol!!

You're also spot on.

I avoid places like that as if the plague of thought were a solidified wall,
impenetrable to the masses but also great shading for anything trying to
infiltrate the thought processes of my own fair protection.

OakFieldAlienz444

I admit when I read this line....I nearly died laughing at how you expressed your point here. Lol!!

You're also spot on.

I avoid places like that as if the plague of thought were a solidified wall,
impenetrable to the masses but also great shading for anything trying to
infiltrate the thought processes of my own fair protection.

It's important to have laughter. Studies actually show it's good for you.

I nearly died laughing researching this story itself, my dad was talkin about how
it was all over beforeitsnews. Finally I looked into it and found local news channels
talking about it. lol. "Dangerous teenagers armed with sticks" lmfao

snowfalls4ever

the amount of cop cars:

I think the guy being interviewed seems credible, but when I watch the videos like
ALL the videos are HORRIBLE. The "aliens" just look like humans blurred out,
people have pointed out they can't even make their cell phones footage look
THAT terrible, and as far as I see there's zero evidence aliens were there,
but the incident IS very odd as there are lots of people who claim they saw
the ten foot tall shadow aliens.

The ONLY impressive footage is these kids that throw something on the ground that
turns into a big bright swirling portal, but I think that might have been faked somehow
(CGI video manipulation of a firework being thrown?).
I have NO clue I'm clueless on this one but I don't see any aliens.
I saw the vid of the alien walking along the sidewalk, that’s a Negumak alien. It’s detailed in Elena danaans book “alien races.” It’s one of the most malevolent. Worse yet, I live near Miami, ugh.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wow, what is that?!!!

I'm aware that it's most likely fake, but it's pretty convincing if it's CGI.

I don't know but yes, it's cool regardless. It's probably not it because people said it was tall and this thing is crawling around.
And with today's phones, that video should be crystal clear!

I wonder who made it, though.

Last edited: