The "Miami Ten Foot Tall Interdimensional Aliens"

snowfalls4ever

Looks a lot like the aliens in Independence Day. Is that right?
kinda, but the one in Independence Day is a different species, I remember reading about it in my alien races book, but that one is actually not malevolent , they just look creepy…I forgot the name, I’ll look it up later.

snowfalls4ever

They look very hungry, like insects or sea creatures. YIKES.
Here’s some info about them from the star races book…
(sorry for the misspellings, I took a picture from the book and my phone automatically translated it to text)

SCORPIUS
Antares
NEGUMAK (Gnomopo)
Ngumat is the name of their planet, in the Antarian system. They name themsees after their homeworld, but the original name of that ma & Coyo, ohe of the oldest known races in existence, and the race you don't want to cross on your path. Tall and large, looking insectoid they are not humanoid based and their genetic composition is, to our knowledge, not reptile, grey or anything else living in this galaxy.
Nogumek Onomopo are unique. They are androgynous and reproduce by lying eggs and then they fertilize them once the eggs have reached a common level of maturity. They are terrible warriors and terrorize everyone. even ciakarr (that is to say) just by thinking about them. They are highly ferocious and not part of the GFW. Negumak have the power to wipe out the Reptilian race off existence and we are still, to this day, trying to figure out how to win their alliance. Their ships are made of a dark glossy metal and of very elaborate shapes. Negumak perform abductions on Terra as which purpose is unknown to everyone. All we know is that they use mind-control very skilfully, and release the captives afterwards. Terran forces are well aware of their existence, since first contact was made in 1989. The Clakahr and Orion occupation forces warned the terrans about them, scaring everyone immensely and instilling fear regarding their true nature .

Last edited: