The Multiverse

mthamson

Please forgive me for butting into your conversation, but i have to say that your reply to that obfuscated monologue was exceptional, well done! (y):D..

Yes, there is so much I wish to say. This forum is proving to bring out my worst qualities of over-explaining. A community that asks good questions and is willing to listen. I'm more than happy to answer to any monologues I make in shorter form, and to try to keep my responses short.

To my capacity to assist: I can sway opinion, science and technology to a course resulting in travel. Once certain criteria are met, I can divulge more specific details and instructions. To be short, the main criterion is the discovery of how mass is introduced from higher dimensions from interactions within the Higgs field. In analogy, I can point to things that create fire. Once it is known that fire can exist, I can show you more how to make it.

StarTraveller94

Yes, there is so much I wish to say. This forum is proving to bring out my worst qualities of over-explaining. A community that asks good questions and is willing to listen. I'm more than happy to answer to any monologues I make in shorter form, and to try to keep my responses short.

To my capacity to assist: I can sway opinion, science and technology to a course resulting in travel. Once certain criteria are met, I can divulge more specific details and instructions. To be short, the main criterion is the discovery of how mass is introduced from higher dimensions from interactions within the Higgs field. In analogy, I can point to things that create fire. Once it is known that fire can exist, I can show you more how to make it.
Awesome. Just let me know when things are ready.

And just for future reference, I'm not a particularly smart man. So Ill need you to keep your details and instructions as simple as possible.

mthamson

Awesome. Just let me know when things are ready.

And just for future reference, I'm not a particularly smart man. So Ill need you to keep your details and instructions as simple as possible.

Nor am I. This just happens to be the one topic that I am trained in and assigned to perform. The only metric, in my opinion, of intelligence is the desire to question and the ability to properly pose a question. This, and this forum, is excellent at both.

StarTraveller94

Nor am I. This just happens to be the one topic that I am trained in and assigned to perform. The only metric, in my opinion, of intelligence is the desire to question and the ability to properly pose a question. This, and this forum, is excellent at both.
So how does a multiversal travel device work?

TimeFlipper

I look forward to seeing how your hypotheses and theories manage to sway members opinions (and mine) into believing that you can actually facilitate Time-Travel from the introduction of higher dimensions and interactions within the Higgs Field....Your analogy quote is meaningless....
We have witnessed a Time-Travel scenario from a single Quartz crystal placed onto a Chakra, to the the very grandiose method of blowing up a planet to obtain the necessary power :LOL:...I also look forward to seeing your own Time-Travel offering, with much excitement (y) :rolleyes:..

StarTraveller94

I look forward to seeing how your hypotheses and theories manage to sway members opinions (and mine) into believing that you can actually facilitate Time-Travel from the introduction of higher dimensions and interactions within the Higgs Field....Your analogy quote is meaningless....
We have witnessed a Time-Travel scenario from a single Quartz crystal placed onto a Chakra, to the the very grandiose method of blowing up a planet to obtain the necessary power :LOL:...I also look forward to seeing your own Time-Travel offering, with much excitement (y):rolleyes:..
We're talking about multiverse travel, not time travel. Different things.

mthamson

So how does a multiversal travel device work?

We're talking about multiverse travel, not time travel. Different things.

This is correct. Travel is constrained to multiverse travel. Philosophy is: if one travels and results in arrival at a new timeframe, is it time travel?

To answer startraveler: I have prior and lengthy posts about the mechanics of travel, the method I used. I can compress and summarize.

FINDING A BRANE --- There are far more than 4 dimensions. Some higher dimensions contain some proportion of things that exist in lower dimensions. The example I used is magnetism and gravity. Same magnitude, except gravity has a higher proportion allocated in higher dimensions therefore appears "weaker" projected into lower dimensions. Higher order dimensions are more interacting to probabilities. A brane (multiverse membrane) splits to two when higher order dimensions contain strong, nearly equal probabilities. Brane splits cause even higher order dimensions to be generated. A travel device monitors the presence of these highest order dimensions and their changes. Lots of change means a brane is "close". Energy is sent to these dimensions and monitored as they cascade into lower dimensions, settle, and change. This provides information about the probabilities of the "found" brane. We now know if a brane is able to be traveled to, when it began, and can extrapolate differences. Such relevant differences are timeframe and location of earth.

TRAVELING --- To truncate as short as possible: take a source, transcribe information into energies, push energies into aforementioned highest order dimensions, restrict access to origin brane low order dimensions. Transcribed energy seeks lower states but can only find them in target brane. Energies "jump" to target brane and recrystallize in low order dimensions. It should be noted that my origin brane and all branes we have made connections with are unsure why transcribed energies will recrystallize.