The Planet X/nibiru/elenin Brown Dwarf Event Timeline, 2011

Dulux

It sure does. I doubt anything is going to happen in November, why should I?

I've done a lot of research about the pole shift- especially psychic reading on it, and Delores Cannon blew my mind away with the stuff she'd come across that is NOW considered common "paranormalis" knowledge. And NOW that we have actual scientific facts about a very real pole shift occurrence from Nasa Physicists, be rest assured that pole shift isn't happening this year. And if it does, it will be nothing compared to 2028-2032. There's plenty of evidence to back up those years as the time Earth is struck by a large meteor, and if so it will be like a game of pool, the pole will naturally shift drastically. This is like- 98.9% fact- and the scientists only hope that it won't happen. ... but it will- c'mon, we're waiting for this to happen now, it's common knowledge.

Khaos

where the wild things are
*clicks on topic*

Holy crap. Nibiru worshipers and 2012 believers galore!

*clicks on main menu board*

Peregrini

Sorry, unless Mercury is Planet Nibiru or Planet X , this is a miss. That is Mercury you are seeing in the video.

TnWatchdog

Sorry, unless Mercury is Planet Nibiru or Planet X , this is a miss. That is Mercury you are seeing in the video.
You may be right or you may be wrong. I did some research on Mercury and true it is close to the sun but most articles I have looked at claim that it is hard to see during the day. This is due to the sun's massive glare, although it can be seen at sunrise or sunset...this vid was not shot at this time. Most sites say you need an instrument to see it, the vid used the naked eye not a telescope.
Great if it isn't PX , a moon of PX, or an alien space ship...I would like to watch the NFL season...unless a CME takes out the grid, then we are all screwed. Ha-Ha...a joke, not a slam.

Mercury’s apparent magnitude varies between −2.6[9] (brighter than the brightest star Sirius) and about +5.7 (approximating the theoretical limit of naked-eye visibility). The extremes occur when Mercury is close to the Sun in the sky.[9][10] Observation of Mercury is complicated by its proximity to the Sun, as it is lost in the Sun’s glare for much of the time. Mercury can be observed for only a brief period during either morning or evening twilight.

Peregrini

Try this link;
Solar System Live
Click the link to inner planets
Click UTC for time
Set the date to 2012-08-29 15:30:00 ( that's 10:30 EDT like Cinc. Ohio)
Click update. You will see the position of mercury slightly off to the right of the Sun. No problem seeing it as he did by partially blocking the sun. You may be able to see it yourself in the early morning depending where you live, ie 10:30 EDT as he did. The Sun is still low enough to see past it. Do be careful though.
It is Mercury. No ifs, ands, or buts.

TnWatchdog

Try this link;
Solar System Live
Click the link to inner planets
Click UTC for time
Set the date to 2012-08-29 15:30:00 ( that's 10:30 EDT like Cinc. Ohio)
Click update. You will see the position of mercury slightly off to the right of the Sun. No problem seeing it as he did by partially blocking the sun. You may be able to see it yourself in the early morning depending where you live, ie 10:30 EDT as he did. The Sun is still low enough to see past it. Do be careful though.
It is Mercury. No ifs, ands, or buts.

I shared this vid, in question, to a site that deals with PX and other issues, which I am a member of. I mentioned to them that someone on another site insisted that the vid was Mercury. They gave me gave me other solar sites stating the difficulty of seeing Mercury and sent me this comment.
Subject: Moon Swirls

------------
Hi Bob

If you want to argue with de-bunkers go ahead but I wouldn't waste my time with
them, there is photographic evidence of these orbs, and in many cases more than
one showing up all around the sun and moving form one place to another within
hours, so believe what you want, but the truth is obvious to me

Chemtrails and PX is what led me to this site so I am going to continue posting what I find as far as PX captures because it intrests me. In fairness to your comment I will include, " PX or Mercury Capture...You decide." You could set up a thread debunking PX as was done for the TT. Have a good one...Bob

TnWatchdog

"PX or Mercury Capture...You decide"
I have attached a post from another site where I obtained this vid. Do your own research and decide for yourself. Don't believe what NASA or the government says regarding this issue cause they will not tell the truth as it would cause massive panic and they aren't ready for this to happen at this time.

Re: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GViBuBZ4fzE&feature=share
Sure looks like a moon swirl. Notice it does NOT move as the actual lens flares in the video do. Notice too that this person is already aware that debunkers generally jump on this kind of evidence. Why would that be necessary (the nearly constant debunking) if it was only a lens flare and Planet X/Nibiru does not even exist? Their actions tell us that something IS being covered up (but maybe not for much longer).

Peregrini

I am not trying to debunk Planet X or Nibiru. I was pointing out that the video showed a rare glimpse of Mercury. In the stories I have heard about Planet X or Nibiru, most maintain it is coming from the South Pole region and that is why more people can't see it and aren't aware of it. If that is correct then the video in question couldn't be Planet X since it was not shot from the South Pole. Perhaps I am wrong about it being Mercury, I am not a cosmoligist, but if you or anyone else looks at the link I provided they can see for themselves that Mercury is the only thing in that vicinity of the Sun when the video poster says he was shooting the video.