The Planet X/nibiru/elenin Brown Dwarf Event Timeline, 2011

Dulux

THE ULTIMATE ALIEN THEORY | Paranormalis

What ever to all that. Even Nostradamus said 2012 was all Earthquakes and Tsunamis, and then the pole shift is in "2029" according to Delores Cannon. NASA projects it to be in 2032. Planet X is just the beginning. After it passes, the world will first have Earthquakes- the world will soften up and have more volcanoes, and then we'll be struck by a massive meteor which will cause a pole shift. it's all in the science- at least what NASA physicists are claiming- I guess I shouldn't believe them- They're not credible sources, what am I thinking?

BUT... it's interesting what I've recently learned from NASA Physicists- that they categorize extra terrestrial life by their abilities, and it pretty much puts the "Tendons" on the skeleton of Alien Conspiracy Theory. You should read the theory I wrote down and grill it, because now I believe the entire apocalypse is not an accident or GOD controlled event at all- hard to believe because it's so radical but i just know too much at this point. The first of 3 videos on that link at the top is over an hour, but it's the most insightful of alien videos I've seen. The entire world is being controlled by aliens, it's just so obvious now.

TnWatchdog

This vid is interesting as the author suggests that this is a second sun he has captures that PX may orbit around. We all realize that we are in the end times so this could be a part of it. Some say it's a sundog, others say it's Mercury, while still others say it might be the tooth fairy. All I know is that I have taken over 150 pics of chemtrails, posted on another site, and it interested me as to why there was heavy chemtrail activity constantly around the sun. Someone doesn't want somebody to see something. If it is a sun dog, Mercury, or the tooth fairy...why wasn't this as noticible last year or the year before? There are plenty of vids out there that are not factural and it is possible that they are there to cause a smoke screen to hide the actual captures. I didn't take this vid, only posted it, so you decide...read up on this subject. I think we may be unwanting characters of the movie, "Knowing", and don't even realize it.

Dulux

Interesting... I don't know though... Something about it seems like a glare... I'll open my mind more and think it over.

TnWatchdog

Interesting... I don't know though... Something about it seems like a glare... I'll open my mind more and think it over.

Today this is what I got off the site that deals with PX regarding the vid. One thing I notice is the chemtrail in front of whatever appears on the vid, which makes it interesting. The quote below is from a Moderator at the site...who knows...but it is interesting to study this stufff...just in case.

Moderator Comment: good capture of a Moon Swirl MONSTER (light bends out, then back). But the photographer has lots of theories that suck. All wrong.

Dulux

I hate to be the doubter unless it's really significant, but this pic is too much like a glare to consider solid.

Justinian

Unless the chemtrails are out there to do something to the layers of the atmosphere to make it so we can't see the second sun or other planet, whatevers out there.. and when there is a glitch picture like this.. everyone thinks its just a glare.. hmmm.. my paranoia just went up two notches.

Dulux

Even William Cooper said that the reason the Conspiracy occurs is because the people behind it THINK they're doing the right thing for the rest of the world. So lets look at the chem trail concept again... as it might be used for negative reasons as much as it could also be used for positive reasons that lead back to negative things they don't want anyone to know about. Like the depleting O-Zone layer for instance. What if the Chemtrails are acting as a synthetic layer? There's just not enough facts on the subject, and too many theories. We need more evidence.

TnWatchdog

Even William Cooper said that the reason the Conspiracy occurs is because the people behind it THINK they're doing the right thing for the rest of the world. So lets look at the chem trail concept again... as it might be used for negative reasons as much as it could also be used for positive reasons that lead back to negative things they don't want anyone to know about. Like the depleting O-Zone layer for instance. What if the Chemtrails are acting as a synthetic layer? There's just not enough facts on the subject, and too many theories. We need more evidence.
Chemtrail Truth - Searching for the truth about chemtrails Check this site out and view the many pictures and vids provided. Feel free to check my page while you are there as I have over 150 pics I have taken. Everyone has an opinion and everyone believes they are right with their opinion. I found Paranormalis due to the fact that what was happening in the sky was not natural and I wanted to find out more as it was part of the end times senerio. Look at my pictures and see if it looks like a natural sky to you. Anyway if the governments of the world were doing good by spraying, I am sure they would tell us but would we believe in what they tell us? Find your evidence on the site I listed and f0rm your own conclusions.
PS Start a debate thread.

Dulux

Chemtrail Truth - Searching for the truth about chemtrails Check this site out and view the many pictures and vids provided. Feel free to check my page while you are there as I have over 150 pics I have taken. Everyone has an opinion and everyone believes they are right with their opinion. I found Paranormalis due to the fact that what was happening in the sky was not natural and I wanted to find out more as it was part of the end times senerio. Look at my pictures and see if it looks like a natural sky to you. Anyway if the governments of the world were doing good by spraying, I am sure they would tell us but would we believe in what they tell us? Find your evidence on the site I listed and f0rm your own conclusions.
PS Start a debate thread.

I must remain neutral until some one can fly up there into the chemtrail and bring a sample down for a scientist to examine, for a positive connection to what ever it really is.

The way I see it, if we sit around talking about theories all day that don't have anything to throw off of besides opinions, then we're just a bunch of 10 year-olds in a tree house.

I'll send you ALL on a MISSION. Get a parachuting airplane pilot to fly you up into the chemtrail and have several forms of absorbent cloth and jars to collect as much of the chem trail as possible in it's cloud state (which means it can be turned to liquid), and take it to a university to have a straight +A "mad scientist" test it for harmful chemicals to determine what it is. otherwise, we'll always be in the dark on this topic.