THE SECRET SONG

AAA

All that incest would certainly change the gene pool. You'd have to go to a non-freak circus to see the normals. You'd have to buy your shoes in caterpillar, 10 left, 10 right. You might would have just left feet. No one would have to open their 3rd eye now that everyone has 5. Why worship Vishnu who's blue with 6 arms. You cousin, who's also your wife, is pink and blue striped, sports 8 arms and a leg. You get my drift.

I am not sure it would be like that, but it is perceivable that mistakes could be made with enough jumping around. I was just throwing it out there for something to consider.

Your grandparent from 30 generations back would only share a very small percentage of your DNA with you, thus it would be no closer a relative than someone in your home town who is a distant cousin because you share a grandparent from a couple hundred years prior. So I don't think it would create mutants or whatever. But I suppose it would still be pretty weird, ...would still be a potential morality/ethics issue.

If too many people made too many mistakes, what would happen to the general population over time? I suppose there would have to be a means of avoiding that, some kind of safe guard in place to prevent mistakes.

AAA

@Classicalfan626
Have you located the Arthur Fiedler recording of Swan Lake yet? :)

It has something to do with Alice.

I don't know how or why. I have been having trouble putting things together. I have been slowly coming to realize things that are better putting things into perspective. I see all the metaphors and symbolism, certain details and context that is all pointing to something, but I still have not come to any definitive answer, and it drives me absolutely nuts.

I get a rise in blood pressure and very agitated when she drops the apple. Hell, I get mad thinking while I type it. It means she gave up.
Every time I see that, I want to destroy everything in the entire universe or die. I don't know why, I just get enormously stressed and want to throw a complete shit-fit and destroy everyone and everything forever more...And I don't even know who she is or if she even exists. I just know I have to find her and look out for her. It means there is a woman somewhere, and she is long gone. Lost.

But I cannot say for sure.

For all I know, it could be a metaphor for something else entirely. It could be location of a time machine hidden somewhere in my head using deeply embedded Freudian stuff. What if I went back and hypnotized myself as a small child or something, and I am following my own program? What if I suck at hypnotic programming and something went wrong?

What if I was intercepted?

A.L.I.C.E. is a CERN thing too. Am I supposed to report there or something? Am I a lost traveler who has failed to recall or something?

You never know with time travel, right? The possibilities are vast.

What if I have a daughter somewhere or something? What if I programmed myself to follow instructions to find her?

It could mean ANYTHING.

Itheblaze

What kind of safeguard? Like a compatible bracelet that starts to glow if someone with distance enough dna comes around? So it would be safe.

Night Vision

@Classicalfan626
Have you located the Arthur Fiedler recording of Swan Lake yet? :)

It has something to do with Alice.

I don't know how or why. I have been having trouble putting things together. I have been slowly coming to realize things that are better putting things into perspective. I see all the metaphors and symbolism, certain details and context that is all pointing to something, but I still have not come to any definitive answer, and it drives me absolutely nuts.

I get a rise in blood pressure and very agitated when she drops the apple. Hell, I get mad thinking while I type it. It means she gave up.
Every time I see that, I want to destroy everything in the entire universe or die. I don't know why, I just get enormously stressed and want to throw a complete shit-fit and destroy everyone and everything forever more...And I don't even know who she is or if she even exists. I just know I have to find her and look out for her. It means there is a woman somewhere, and she is long gone. Lost.

But I cannot say for sure.

For all I know, it could be a metaphor for something else entirely. It could be location of a time machine hidden somewhere in my head using deeply embedded Freudian stuff. What if I went back and hypnotized myself as a small child or something, and I am following my own program? What if I suck at hypnotic programming and something went wrong?

What if I was intercepted?

A.L.I.C.E. is a CERN thing too. Am I supposed to report there or something? Am I a lost traveler who has failed to recall or something?

You never know with time travel, right? The possibilities are vast.

What if I have a daughter somewhere or something? What if I programmed myself to follow instructions to find her?

It could mean ANYTHING.
AAA Don't be stressed :) out just play a TUNE, always make me feel better when I am lost and in search of something that means something, TUNES always help me to refocus and make the stress and frustration vanish. :D TUNES can be a great means of communication to find the answers you are seeking:cool:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
AAA,

I already told you, though, that after the Alice scene in the video, they show the Apple stock symbol and the lotus flower is a reference to India.

AAA

Ask Grace what it means and she can tell you she was on a number of drugs when she wrote it down, that she doesn't remember, but it sounded good and they decided to go with it. ...and luckily it was a hit. She could tell you anything. You couldn't really argue otherwise or have any means of truly determining such.

I look at it and know what it means. And indeed I do remember what the Dormouse said. There is only one person who would think of that, only one person who could understand the relevance.

The song is about the realizations I am making as I share on this very thread.

I am sitting here looking at a sort of symbolic projection of my consciousness encrypted onto several decades of history. I am having a conversation with myself, and you cannot see it. It works just like the above example about how to intercept yourself on a thread somewhere, only the thread is this one.

The whole universe revolves around parent's love for their child.

Queen of Light, Alice, by the GRACE of God

Where's Alice?

AAA

AAA,

I already told you, though, that after the Alice scene in the video, they show the Apple stock symbol and the lotus flower is a reference to India.

No, that's not what the flowers are. I know what the flowers are because I am the one who planted them. But I have to keep that to myself.