THE SECRET SONG

AAA

Darrel,

It is so strange the way those profound thoughts hit me in the morning time, right around the moment when I am gaining consciousness.

This morning it was about "Raymond's" breakfast. I smiled, then my blood starts to boil. I get to thinking about Genesis 6:5-7 and all the evil in the world, all ultimately a product of the selfish nature of our species. I think of how vile we are, and I kind of resent being a human.

Being an INTJ, I first answer the why, which requires who what when where and how. Then I determine value and form to weigh it in as to determine the most efficient answer. It ends up coming to a judgement call, a question of worth.

I think about this whole mess, and I get so damned angry that I want to destroy the entire universe ...if only I could. What it boils down to is that the whole universe is completely worthless if we have created a world where it is such a complicated mess and so difficult to simply enjoy a nice breakfast.

I think that's what the Guide Stones are about. I think to myself ..."Kill them all, let God sort them out" ..."Burn it all, start over."