THE SECRET SONG

Night Vision

Sorry AAA,:D I was in a weird mood last night. It appears I duplicated a few tunes, did not mean to lol. I am still getting navigation of this site down. I don't see an option where I can delete the duplicates::LOL::. My tune and tone OCD was extremely active last night:cool: Catch ya later

AAA

Sorry AAA,:D I was in a weird mood last night. It appears I duplicated a few tunes, did not mean to lol. I am still getting navigation of this site down. I don't see an option where I can delete the duplicates::LOL::. My tune and tone OCD was extremely active last night:cool: Catch ya later

No worries. ..and thank you.

AAA

It is real. I see it all over the place. For all I know, multiverse theory is correct, and all of what I am seeing is the product of the other me, and I am not going to travel time. It could be someone putting it there on my behalf, either to tell me something, or perhaps frame me for something, ...maybe both. It could be people making shit up as to do some kind of psy-ops nonsense. It could be my own trail in combination with trails of others. I simply don't know. All I know is that I am seeing a great big set of correlating data all over time, and in a way that proves time travel.

It is like connect the dots across time, only you are connecting data sets, events, circumstances. The more you investigate, the more knowledge you obtain, the more dots you connect. Eventually it draws a picture. I am trying to draw a big picture of the real universe.

That is what I am seeing over a span of several thousand years. And it has something to do with me personally, or else I wouldn't have found it. Some of it is connected to my own consciousness, similar to the secret song being Freudian psychology used for encryption.

Anything can be used as a medium of communication. And personalized references, references to things no one else would know, is difficult or impossible to 'crack', as there are no codes to decipher, no symbols to match up with letters, nothing with definitive values. It is reliant on inductive and deductive reasoning, inference and pattern recognition, things of that nature.

The Secret Song, which basically amounts to Freudian psychology used as a medium of encryption, is now compromised. I sacrificed that for a couple of reasons. One was to try to demonstrate how it works. Another was to invalidate it for whoever is playing all the silly games.

This stuff is complex. Proving it is not as simple as predictions and game scores, stock information, etc.. Finding it is not magical like in cartoons and movies. It requires that you actually invest time and effort into investigating something, sifting through large sets of data, and organizing it relative to a time line and everything else. It is about looking into the many many layers of what who when where how and why.

Once you start to find all the dots and put them in order, via reason/logic and apply them to a time line, you see a picture.

That's sort of how it works.

There are some things that are connected to numbers and symbols, and I am looking at a big set of them, some of which I have shared. Sharing that kind of thing is risky as it is definitive. There is no ambiguity that can be played off as meaning something else.

I showed a few tidbits on the other thread just to see how people would respond, and to demonstrate that the experiment has already been done, but I don't think most people appreciate it. Sorry that I don't have a DeLorean, flux capacitor or Sportsman's Almanac.

Last edited:

AAA

How would you send a message across time to be received in the future? A time capsule right? ...do something that would last until a later date.

What about a message that is not restricted to the normal order of time as we know it?

How would you send yourself a message from the past? What are the parameters and constraints, requirements?

You would have to do so in a way that would last the duration, to actually make it to yourself, to use a permanent medium of sorts. You would have to encrypt it as to not be intercepted and manipulated. You would have to do it in a way that you would actually be able to intercept it.

What would be a method of encryption that could not be intercepted? IF it was from you to you, yous wouldn't need anything but what yous know.

Say you are going to go back to a month ago, and you want to tell yourself something without screwing up the timeline.. You know you are reading this thread, so you know you can intercept yourself here.

You would have to be able to get your own attention though, so you might leave a post with a bunch of metaphors for what only you would understand. ...like references to a strange dream, or reoccurring thought in your head, a memorable experience, etc.

Do you remember losing your virginity? ...Or what you were doing on Christmas and New Years in 2000?

One strange thought or reference to a particular experience would be a coincidence, but several paragraphs full of references and metaphors with time stamps and screen names the same would not be a coincidence. It is a clear pattern of something that no one would catch or even remotely understand.

You would read it and know it was you because no one else would know that stuff.

For example, what if you wanted to tell yourself happy birthday just to mes with yourself? You remember what you were reading on your birthday. You go back and leave a post with cryptic references and metaphors for events of your life that happen to coincide with your birthday. You time stamp it with your time of birth with a name that corresponds to your place and date of birth. Within the post you describe a few events that happened on your own birthdays.

When you read it, you catch it, but wonder who is messing with you. There are references to experiences when you were younger and so you conclude it must be someone who has known you for that long to know all of that. You suspect maybe a long time friend or family.

But somewhere in there you realize that there is a reference to a dream and another to a reoccurring thought that no one knows about. You try to think of if you've shared it with anyone, and how someone would know that at all. You realize it must be yourself. By order of reason, no one would know that, no one else would fit the criteria. When you consider how it ended up in a blog that you are reading, you realize it was anticipated, that it was after the fact knowledge from a before the fact point in time. It must have come from the future in order to know exactly where you were going to be and what you would read.

You find yourself sitting there grasping evidence of time travel. No one else would understand it because they don't remember all those things from those birthdays. They will dismiss the reference to the numbers as a coincidence. You can't prove it without documenting everything mentioned. But you know that no one would know that. You know it came from you.

How many ways can those same basic principles be manipulated?

What if you are to expand on that and were to try to send a message to someone else? You could do the same thing, but only include things you both shared. You would leave references to two people instead of just yourself. It can be manipulated almost as easily.

What if you wanted to manipulate it in a bad way, to use it for deceit or malice? How could you intercept information in order to use it against someone? ...like pretend it was them sending themselves a message? Would they fall for it after finding a genuine message? Could you redirect them, send them off course? ...to change the time line or sabotage something?

How many ways can it be worked? When you start really brainstorming about this stuff, when contemplating the mechanics outside the normal constraints of time, it gets complex. Things can get screwed up very easily. It could become a disaster under the right circumstances. It wouldn't take much.

AAA

What if you impregnated someone 200 years ago? That child would reproduce children that would do the same. After 200 years, by the time of your life and birth, you would be living in the same world as a couple dozen of your grandchildren.

What if you impregnated someone a thousand years ago, or a few thousand, several thousand? How many grandchildren would you have then? A million, billion, two billion, three?

What would happen to them if you didn't go back, if you altered things? Would they disappear? Would the human population change DNA to look just a little differently? ...A genetic trait here or there gets altered? Would it be minimal or drastic? Would fat people loose weight instantly, while others had eye color changes and heart problems? Would they all just drop dead?

What if you accidentally impregnated your own great great great great great, etc etc... ... grandmother from 1500 years ago? How would that effect the gene pool? Would it still be incest because you're family, or would it be about the same as if it were a stranger considering that you share a very very low percentage of DNA?

Would you even be able to impregnate someone from the past? Is there something that would prevent it?

If you impregnated someone many many centuries ago, and knew that +30% of the human population had your DNA, could you engage in casual sex knowing that you may end up having some really good dirty kinky sex with one of your granddaughters? Would it matter because they only share a very low percentage of your DNA?

What happens if you shuffle family around across time? Could you accidentally impregnate one of your granddaughters in the distant past that ultimately is also your grandmother?

Does time travel require getting castrated as to avoid such issues?

Is the human race already all mixed up because time travelers have been impregnating women everywhere? Could human DNA contain proof of time travel? If so, how could it be detected?

AAA

Gonna did and already will have been soon one day back then.

The normal words citing past present or future tense don't necessarily apply with time travel, nor does perception.

An event or circumstance from the past can be perceived from two different perspectives. One of them is relative to everyone else and the normal perception or framework of reality and the time stream. The other is from the perspective of the time traveler. From the perspective of the time traveler, an event in the past could be perceived as past or future, while the normal time stream is a set past/present/future format.

A time traveler can say "going to" because they will one day travel in their future, but because it is about an event in the past, can also refer to it as "did", hence "Gonna Did".

Trying to discern things in the past from a pre-departure point in time would be like trying to remember what you're going to do a few years from now.

Itheblaze

All that incest would certainly change the gene pool. You'd have to go to a non-freak circus to see the normals. You'd have to buy your shoes in caterpillar, 10 left, 10 right. You might would have just left feet. No one would have to open their 3rd eye now that everyone has 5. Why worship Vishnu who's blue with 6 arms. You cousin, who's also your wife, is pink and blue striped, sports 8 arms and a leg. You get my drift.

AAA

@Classicalfan626
Have you located the Arthur Fiedler recording of Swan Lake yet? :)

No I have not. But the story is interesting.

Swan Lake Synopsis

Act I

Prince Siegfried arrives at his 21st birthday celebration on the palace courtyards to find all of the royal families and townspeople dancing and celebrating, while the young girls are anxiously seeking his attention. During the exquisite celebration, his mother gives him crossbow and informs him that because he is of age now, his marriage will be quickly arranged. Hit with the sudden realization of his future responsibilities, he takes his crossbow and runs to the woods with his hunting buddies.

Act 2

Getting ahead of the group, Prince Siegfried finds himself alone in a peaceful spot by an enchanted lake where swans gently float across its surface.

While Siegfried watches, he spots the most beautiful swan with a crown on its head. His buddies soon catch up, but he orders them to leave so he can be by himself. As dusk falls, the swan with the crown turns into the most beautiful young woman he has ever seen. Her name is Odette, the Swan Queen. She informs the young prince that an evil sorcerer, Von Rothbart, who so happens to be disguised as Prince Siegfried’s mentor, has turned her and the other girls into swans and that the lake was formed by the tears of their parents' weeping. She tells him that the only way the spell could be broken is if a man, pure in heart, pledges his love to her. The Prince, about to confess his love for her, is quickly interrupted by the evil sorcerer. He takes Odette from Prince Siegfried’s embrace and commands all of the swan maidens to dance upon the lake and its shore so that the prince cannot chase them. Prince Siegfried is left all alone on the shore of Swan Lake.

Act 3

The next day at the formal celebration in the Royal Hall, Prince Siegfried is presented with many prospective princesses. Although the princesses are worthy of his attention, he cannot stop thinking about Odette. His mother commands him to choose a bride, but he cannot. For the time being, he satisfies his mother's request by dancing with them. While the prince dances, trumpets announce the arrival of Von Rothbart. He brings his daughter, Odile, on whom he has cast a spell to appear as Odette. The prince is captivated by her beauty and he dances with the imposter. Unbeknownst to Prince Siegfried, the true Odette is watching him from a window. The prince soon confesses his love to Odile, thinking that she is Odette.

To Odette’s horror, she flees into the night. Prince Siegfried sees the real Odette fleeing from the window and realizes his mistake. Upon his discovery, Von Rothbart reveals to the prince the true appearance of his daughter Odile. Prince Siegfried quickly leaves the party and chases after Odette.

Act 4
Odette has fled back to the lake and joined the rest of the girls in sadness. Prince Siegfried finds them gathered at the shore consoling each other. He explains to Odette the trickery of Von Rothbart and she grants him her forgiveness. It isn’t long before when Von Rothbart and Odile appear in their evil, unhuman, somewhat bird like, forms. Von Rothbart tells the prince that he must stick to his word and marry his daughter. A fight quickly ensues. Prince Siegfried tells Von Rothbart that he would rather die with Odette than to marry Odile. He then takes Odette’s hand and together they jump into the lake. The spell is broken and the remaining swans turn back into humans. They quickly drive Von Rothbart and Odile into the water where they, too, drown.

The girls watch the spirits of Prince Siegfried and Odette ascend into the heavens above Swan Lake.