THE SECRET SONG

Night Vision

Women are taught, and naturally inclined, to look to the alpha male in social circles for security for her and any strong healthy babies he may give her. It is in their nature to do so. It is about assurance and risk management, nature's law of attraction and survival of the fittest. It isn't foolproof, but works out statistically over the long run.

For whatever reason, it seems to be attached to entitlement complex for a lot of women. They think it is about catching an alpha, to the victor goes the spoils, never mind trying to figure out how to be an alpha wife. Once he's hooked, it's time to relax. I see a lot of disappointed women when life proves marriage not to be a 'cake walk'.

You have to work at it, keep things balanced and in order in spite of adversity. It is give and take. You have to be there because you are ready and willing and genuinely want to be there building a life together.

Where's the woman who will bail her husband out of a jam, prop him up when he needs it instead of expecting things. Where is that woman who actually cares about her husband's day and wants to keep him strong for her and her children instead of threatening him with divorce when he could use some help? Where is the woman who can handle it when he is away, who is secure in herself and not needy of attention, but rather desiring of it, who can pick up the slack if or when necessary?

What made "Elastigirl" "Mrs. Incredible" wasn't that she took his name and superhero status in their legacy together. It was that she was willing to stretch herself thin and face whatever impossibility in order to save her incredible worthy husband from a bad situation. She was a strong woman who genuinely loved and valued her husband. That was the source of her motivation in her daring rescue of Mr. Incredible.

I knew a woman like that once. She was one hell of a fine catch. They aren't as common as they used to be.
And every day MEN...
REFUSE TO identify THE alpha, be it man or woman?:cool:

AAA

Women are taught, and naturally inclined, to look to the alpha male in social circles for security for her and any strong healthy babies he may give her. It is in their nature to do so. It is about assurance and risk management, nature's law of attraction and survival of the fittest. It isn't foolproof, but works out statistically over the long run.

For whatever reason, it seems to be attached to entitlement complex for a lot of women. They think it is about catching an alpha, to the victor goes the spoils, never mind trying to figure out how to be an alpha wife. Once he's hooked, it's time to relax. I see a lot of disappointed women when life proves marriage not to be a 'cake walk'.

You have to work at it, keep things balanced and in order in spite of adversity. It is give and take. You have to be there because you are ready and willing and genuinely want to be there building a life together.

Where's the woman who will bail her husband out of a jam, prop him up when he needs it instead of expecting things. Where is that woman who actually cares about her husband's day and wants to keep him strong for her and her children instead of threatening him with divorce when he could use some help? Where is the woman who can handle it when he is away, who is secure in herself and not needy of attention, but rather desiring of it, who can pick up the slack if or when necessary?

What made "Elastigirl" "Mrs. Incredible" wasn't that she took his name and superhero status in their legacy together. It was that she was willing to stretch herself thin and face whatever impossibility in order to save her incredible worthy husband from a bad situation. She was a strong woman who genuinely loved and valued her husband. That was the source of her motivation in her daring rescue of Mr. Incredible.

I knew a woman like that once. She was one hell of a fine catch. They aren't as common as they used to be.
And every day MEN...
REFUSE TO identify THE alpha, be it man or woman?:cool:

If you mean god, god is apparent, real truth everywhere.

AAA

How many ways can you convey information, and how many mediums can you use to do so? How would that apply without the normal constraints of time? How can you encrypt it?

The answer is virtually limitless.

xxapex12

Rulers make bad lovers, but how can you sell something that isn't yours?

I would trade all of the money and power in the world to simply enjoy a nice breakfast.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/sPLvdKuea5M/maxresdefault.jpg

But there is a UNIX problem...

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...vatives/article_970/amd-freedom-tower-jpg.jpg

That has something to do with Y to K

אבגדהוזחטיכלמנסעפצקרשת

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned,"

I suspect WW3 in 2015 and The Battle of Evermore is a cat fight.

Oh god, it is much worse than I thought.

FYI
The unix problem was solved as Hercules was developed and exists.
I can't describe the mental anguish of knowing what has been lost to me. That which I can remember but cannot find in this lifetime.

AAA

I had this crazy dream about all these postings being moved to a dedicated thread called...Non Sequitar :D (joking)

It's all about love family and the cycle of life. ...all of it, everything boils down to that. It is the path to godliness.

Everything we are and do as individuals or a whole, as a species, comes down to the cycle of life. Everything that lives, dies. Ultimately, everything carries on through the next generation, and so on.

All human acts of what is right and true stem from a passion or love for something. It is the pursuit of happiness, the root of all motivation, all choices and the ultimate goals of any individual.

Love and family is at the center of our being, and what is true and right through family and love is a path to godliness.

What does it have to do with time travel? ...because I am seeing what looks like a big message strung across time in a big loop that says exactly that, as some sort of temporal epiphany. The Dormouse and Queen of Light are relative points in my consciousness that has helped me see it.

What makes The Queen of Light is that she helped me see the Light. Get it?

I have spent most of my life, have lost basically everything, and have been through hell and back getting to this point. But here I remain, and I am seeing something that I can barely comprehend or explain.

I am seeing something that looks like some kind of a communication across time. Part of that is what looks like someone or something made me a king similar to the way I described above.

My first thoughts are to try to figure out exactly what it is, and what does it mean? Who put it there and why?

One theory is that I am one of several people who will one day travel and mark/log my trail, that I found it from a pre-departure point in time. It is like I'm gonna did a big loop through time and will crashed into the back of my own head.

Another theory is that someone with time travel put it there for or against me, which could be for a number of reasons. For all I know, someone has been playing shell games with people and time, and I am somehow a part of it. Maybe it is one of my grand-daughters with a time machine. Where is her grandmother? Maybe it is a Manchurian Candidate thing. Maybe it is for nefarious purposes, that I am being manipulated for someone's sick agenda.

I look at it and think "Where's the Queen?"

My name means "One, Lone Ruler" among other things. I don't particularly like this. Why? Because nothing makes sense about it. There is no such thing as a King without a Queen, as per the cycle of life.

There are no heirs when Kings and Queens are separate. And without heirs, there is no kingdom. With no kingdom, all the King's resources are wasted as there is no Queen or family to protect and secure, no one to leave the kingdom to. Without the Queen, a King is useless and worthless. Without him, she is vulnerable.

People think chess is about war. It is really about family and the cycle of life. It is based on Queens and Kings. The Queen is the most powerful piece on the board for her mobility. The King limited in mobility, but stays guarded in command of his army, which is primarily dedicated to serving and protecting her during battle. Together, and with the essential support, they work in balance to be a powerful kingdom. Without the Queen, there is no chess.

So when I see what are obvious cryptic references to UNIX and TWIN towers vs ONE tower, when I see references to this manifestation in my head of The Queen of Light, and all other things like Alice dropping the apple, etc. It suggests that whoever the Queen is, she is gone. Thus the universe is worthless. It does not compute. And whether the world breaks the cycle or destroys or enslaves itself makes no difference to me whatsoever. So, I may as well sit here and see what happens while I have a conversation across a few decades about the cycle of life, one participant of which appears to be myself.

Maybe this thread isn't about trying to prove anything. I already explained what the song is about. But I am not going to say what it is exactly. Anyone who knows, knows I know, which is part of what this is about. I am trying to call out to them, trying to set it straight in spite of whatever confusion or deceit. I am creating a relative point on the time line in some respects. It just isn't what everyone expected.

To Summarize; A woman loved her child, which made the difference, which somehow was embedded deeply within my subconscious as a idealized perfect mate, which eventually manifested to a realization that has been circulating in my mind for a long time and when considered relative to what the Dormouse said, has facilitated seeing how it all relates to time travel spiritual enlightenment and my conscious relative to the whole universe, ...all on this thread right here. Relativity, Queen of Light, ...get it? The Song is a reference to The Queen of Light.

I just connected a bunch of dots on this thread, and someone out there knows it. I just hope I haven't pissed off the wrong women/women in doing so. As best as I can tell, whoever she is, is gone. And I may or will probably die here on this miserable planet where people should love their children more.

I am sorry I do not have a DeLorean with a Flux Capacitor, Sports Almanac and tomorrow's stock information.

xxapex12

I had this crazy dream about all these postings being moved to a dedicated thread called...Non Sequitar :D (joking)

It's all about love family and the cycle of life. ...all of it, everything boils down to that. It is the path to godliness.

Everything we are and do as individuals or a whole, as a species, comes down to the cycle of life. Everything that lives, dies. Ultimately, everything carries on through the next generation, and so on.

All human acts of what is right and true stem from a passion or love for something. It is the pursuit of happiness, the root of all motivation, all choices and the ultimate goals of any individual.

Love and family is at the center of our being, and what is true and right through family and love is a path to godliness.

What does it have to do with time travel? ...because I am seeing what looks like a big message strung across time in a big loop that says exactly that, as some sort of temporal epiphany. The Dormouse and Queen of Light are relative points in my consciousness that has helped me see it.

What makes The Queen of Light is that she helped me see the Light. Get it?

I have spent most of my life, have lost basically everything, and have been through hell and back getting to this point. But here I remain, and I am seeing something that I can barely comprehend or explain.

I am seeing something that looks like some kind of a communication across time. Part of that is what looks like someone or something made me a king similar to the way I described above.

My first thoughts are to try to figure out exactly what it is, and what does it mean? Who put it there and why?

One theory is that I am one of several people who will one day travel and mark/log my trail, that I found it from a pre-departure point in time. It is like I'm gonna did a big loop through time and will crashed into the back of my own head.

Another theory is that someone with time travel put it there for or against me, which could be for a number of reasons. For all I know, someone has been playing shell games with people and time, and I am somehow a part of it. Maybe it is one of my grand-daughters with a time machine. Where is her grandmother? Maybe it is a Manchurian Candidate thing. Maybe it is for nefarious purposes, that I am being manipulated for someone's sick agenda.

I look at it and think "Where's the Queen?"

My name means "One, Lone Ruler" among other things. I don't particularly like this. Why? Because nothing makes sense about it. There is no such thing as a King without a Queen, as per the cycle of life.

There are no heirs when Kings and Queens are separate. And without heirs, there is no kingdom. With no kingdom, all the King's resources are wasted as there is no Queen or family to protect and secure, no one to leave the kingdom to. Without the Queen, a King is useless and worthless. Without him, she is vulnerable.

People think chess is about war. It is really about family and the cycle of life. It is based on Queens and Kings. The Queen is the most powerful piece on the board for her mobility. The King limited in mobility, but stays guarded in command of his army, which is primarily dedicated to serving and protecting her during battle. Together, and with the essential support, they work in balance to be a powerful kingdom. Without the Queen, there is no chess.

So when I see what are obvious cryptic references to UNIX and TWIN towers vs ONE tower, when I see references to this manifestation in my head of The Queen of Light, and all other things like Alice dropping the apple, etc. It suggests that whoever the Queen is, she is gone. Thus the universe is worthless. It does not compute. And whether the world breaks the cycle or destroys or enslaves itself makes no difference to me whatsoever. So, I may as well sit here and see what happens while I have a conversation across a few decades about the cycle of life, one participant of which appears to be myself.

Maybe this thread isn't about trying to prove anything. I already explained what the song is about. But I am not going to say what it is exactly. Anyone who knows, knows I know, which is part of what this is about. I am trying to call out to them, trying to set it straight in spite of whatever confusion or deceit. I am creating a relative point on the time line in some respects. It just isn't what everyone expected.

To Summarize; A woman loved her child, which made the difference, which somehow was embedded deeply within my subconscious as a idealized perfect mate, which eventually manifested to a realization that has been circulating in my mind for a long time and when considered relative to what the Dormouse said, has facilitated seeing how it all relates to time travel spiritual enlightenment and my conscious relative to the whole universe, ...all on this thread right here. Relativity, Queen of Light, ...get it? The Song is a reference to The Queen of Light.

I just connected a bunch of dots on this thread, and someone out there knows it. I just hope I haven't pissed off the wrong women/women in doing so. As best as I can tell, whoever she is, is gone. And I may or will probably die here on this miserable planet where people should love their children more.

I am sorry I do not have a DeLorean with a Flux Capacitor, Sports Almanac and tomorrow's stock information.
^I'm not looking for a travel agent. I'm looking to cure my amnesia and find that (Queen) that I have lost. I hope that time has not passed me by.