THE SECRET SONG

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Y2K being a disaster, model cars not manufactured, and towers not being built, stores, Leviticus 27:20 etc. suggests that I was unable to save her, that she isn't driving a nice car married to a dentist or perhaps is, or whatever. It would explain the Majnun thing.

...Or maybe someone is using it to mess with my head?

Whatever the case, I miss my friend.

Are you sure the towers were meant to be "built"? Some towers are "built" on websites. Think about it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Love is a selfless thing. When you love someone, you want what is best or them. It is about honoring and cherishing them, not necessarily 'having' them.

Definitely selfess, because 90% of the time it isn't returned. True mutual love is rare.

xxapex12

General question for those who have and will again meet a john or part of his team. When asked what needs to be corrected what will you choose.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
General question for those who have and will again meet a john or part of his team. When asked what needs to be corrected what will you choose.

I think many of us would agree what John already told us needed to be corrected -- the U.S. government.

xxapex12

One more, I have not read or researched much that is available on this topic of John but the things I have read focus on the time after the first postings. It seems no one has shared stories from contact with John before those postings. I know for certain that that was not the earliest visit.

AAA

Y2K being a disaster, model cars not manufactured, and towers not being built, stores, Leviticus 27:20 etc. suggests that I was unable to save her, that she isn't driving a nice car married to a dentist or perhaps is, or whatever. It would explain the Majnun thing.

...Or maybe someone is using it to mess with my head?

Whatever the case, I miss my friend.

Are you sure the towers were meant to be "built"? Some towers are "built" on websites. Think about it.

Perhaps it means all is lost? I have had so many things working against me trying to find 'Home'. Maybe it says I have completely destroyed any chance of finding it. It is like a way of leaving a message. ...like a note on the refrigerator of time. Perhaps it is me telling myself to not get lost on dead ends?

TimeFlipper

Pattie Boyd was Clapton's Layla.

Pattie Boyd was the first wife of George Harrison and Eric Clapton..They both wrote songs for her...I need you, and Something, by Harrison and Layla including Wonderful Tonight, by Clapton... this was the first time 2 people had written 2 songs for the same person.:)

I wonder if either of them really loved her. George Harrison was somewhat negligent, leaving her alone and lonely for long periods while he chased other women. Clapton couldn't stand being without her and did everything he could to convince her to be 'his'...then eventually cheated on her.

Love is a selfless thing. When you love someone, you want what is best or them. It is about honoring and cherishing them, not necessarily 'having' them. You can never claim someone as yours. They have to give themselves to you. You have to treat them well and hope they stick around. Calling your love "my/mine" speaks to your responsibility toward them, not ownership. Honor is when you think so highly of them you feel 'honored' that they chose you as their object of affection. It isn't just words for a ceremony.

My philosophy is that you should never have to say the words "I love you" to someone because they should already know for the way you treat them. ...like the song.

I suppose they loved her in some way, but I also think things would have been different.
I was commenting on songs that Harrison and Clapton performed for Pattie Boyd, not on any moral issues :D

AAA

I was commenting on songs that Harrison and Clapton performed for Pattie Boyd, not on any moral issues :D

I was expanded because I have a difficult time not thinking about things.

Why were the songs written?

AAA

Is Time Travel Institute shut down, or have I been denied access for whatever reason? Can you get there? ...send me a link perhaps?