THE SECRET SONG

servantx

Is Time Travel Institute shut down, or have I been denied access for whatever reason? Can you get there? ...send me a link perhaps?

You have to reset your password there. New software.

No PaulaJedi. TTI is down. Cosmo doesn't want to support the site anymore. I have just regestered here. The site said:

TTI Has Shut Down Indefinitely
I regret to inform everyone that I no longer have the resources to continue operating or maintaining this site. It was a fun restoration project while it lasted and have enjoyed and appreciated the continued participation of many of our members. However, my priorities have shifted and I need to focus my time and money elsewhere.

If you are interested in purchasing the Time Travel Institute domains, databases and other assets from me I will entertain all serious offers. Please send inquiries to [email protected].

TimeFlipper

Is Time Travel Institute shut down, or have I been denied access for whatever reason? Can you get there? ...send me a link perhaps?

No PaulaJedi. TTI is down. Cosmo doesn't want to support the site anymore. I have just regestered here. The site said:

I regret to inform everyone that I no longer have the resources to continue operating or maintaining this site. It was a fun restoration project while it lasted and have enjoyed and appreciated the continued participation of many of our members. However, my priorities have shifted and I need to focus my time and money elsewhere.

If you are interested in purchasing the Time Travel Institute domains, databases and other assets from me I will entertain all serious offers. Please send inquiries to [email protected].
Iam going to put in a bid of $100 and pass on the relevant info to our Admin on Paranormalis..I might have overpaid a bit too much, but hey ho maybe there will be something of interest for us to see :D

TimeFlipper

Iam going to put in a bid of $100 and pass on the relevant info to our Admin on Paranormalis..I might have overpaid a bit too much, but hey ho maybe there will be something of interest for us to see :D
Or, maybe our Admin will buy up the rights and we will then be called....Paranormalis "THE" time travel institute :)

AAA

Macho Man,

I have been watching you for some time, and I don't know what you're doing or trying to do, but I do not appreciate your games. If you have something to say to me, I would prefer it be direct honest and private.

You once presented something with bland colors and asked for a critique. I would like to address that now.

My first question is to wonder exactly how you have access to that. My next question is to wonder if you have an exact replica of this, ...not a copy, but an EXACT replica. If so, how? I also wonder if you have the counterpart. It really makes me wonder.

...But to answer the question, yes I do, very much. It is a lot about being impressed with a mother, and relates to Freudian concepts.

Whoever you are looking at it, I want you to look closely. Pay attention to the details. It says endless words.

Firstly, I must state the obvious. She's the prettiest one in the bunch, either bunch. ...must have good genes. Just look at that pretty petite little girl. Now try to imagine what she would look like into her mid twenties and onward. Imagine her at 30 in dinner dress. Look at her posture and body language, the expression on her face, as if to humbly present herself. It says sweet, humble, conservative, very lady-like.

Look at how she is dressed. It was during the cooler months, which would explain some things. That type of dress was somewhat fashionable at the time. There were a few other girls who dressed similarly, but she was generally just a little more feminine. She was just shy of 14 there, ...probably just starting to bud and develop curves and parts. Can you tell? How much skin do you see? She looks more like a symbol of chastity, no? She was very appropriately dressed for a girl her age.

Look at her hair. Very practical and conservative, not flashy like a fishing lure, ...probably took her three minutes. Looks nice. Very neat. See the other girl's ear rings? See hers?

Look at the one where she is smiling. She's posing, just a little. But she isn't 'cheesing it' or being goofy or obnoxious. Nope. It is just a simply friendly smile, kind of quaint.

She was a good girl. She had a generally happy demeanor, a typical goofy little girl in many respects. She had charm. I was fortunate to have spent just enough time with her to understand what she was about. It was enough to make an impression deep within my subconscious mind.

Why? Because it was all a direct reflection of her caring parents during a time in my life contemplating parenthood, Freud and family values. When you consider my departed peer from a parental perspective, it demonstrates someone was guiding her properly, loving her. Someone was putting an honest effort into being a good parent and role model.

At that time in her life and development, she was just starting to become aware of and trying to define the finer points of womanhood, primarily from her mother, and likely relative to her social circles at school or church. Her need or interest in defining such was a direct result of a path of proper psychological development, a security and assurance that her dad loved and accepted her equally as her mother.

Her likely relationship with her father gave her a certain confidence and, when combined with the way her mother treated her father, would have allowed her to identify a good husband and have a very healthy normal marriage and sex life. It's very important that fathers are warm and protective, that they value their daughters. When they are negligent, absent, abusive or rejecting toward their little girls, it creates dysfunctions well into womanhood. They never complete the Electra thing therefore not transitioning to properly learn womanhood. They end up not valuing themselves and seek approval they never got from dad by being promiscuous, or perhaps taking their anger of dad out on their husbands, or depend on a dysfunctional family environment to feel normal, they may have gender assignment issues or deviant sexual behavior, etc, etc, etc..

She was different though. At the cusp of 14, she knew her daddy loved her, thus her psychological development was where it should be. She had figured out the Electra thing and was well on her way to learning the next level of lessons in womanhood from mom. Hence feminine dress and behavior along with the goofy schoolgirl charm.

I consider these things from an adult male parental perspective and would hope to raise a daughter much like I remember my beloved friend. ...which is a key point as it relates to the whole cycle of life and the things on this whole thread and all of history for that matter.

In order to raise such a fine daughter requires a fine woman to model for her, one who had a similar model herself, one like my beloved departed peer would have quite possibly or likely turned out to be. ..One like her mother.

Being able to identify a 'good catch' requires role models as well.

As a side note for all you ladies out there reading this; I have heard some professionals speak to the idea that women seeking a husband should identify with his mother as a helpful way of hooking him. Not to necessarily disagree, as understanding his role models is key. I posit that you have to be like the daughter he hopes to raise. Be his symbol of chastity and virtue, his girl next door, his 'Virgin Mary'. It will twist his whole root biological function and processing into a knot, drive him absolutely mad. He will not be able to understand the extraordinary compelling urge to impregnate you. But you can't necessarily fake it. If he has any resemblance of a keen sense of family, he won't be fooled. You'll know you've hooked him when he focuses his attention on you and starts acting more carefully in his decisions about things.

So to get back to the question. Yes, I do. It speaks to the root of my concept of the cycle of life. It isn't really so much about attire, but rather the thought preparation and care that goes into them to create a happy healthy mature woman mother and role model.

That is what makes it attractive. That is how my beloved friend got embedded into my subconscious in the first place.

AAA

A message to triple A.
October 6, 2015 the first move of aggression was made this year. Not by me. Guess. This should be an indication of who is who.

I have no idea of what you refer to. I am sorry people are aggressive. Perhaps we are being targeted by the same group?

I'm sorry for the pain you endure. How dare they involve you.

It is not so much about pain or pity as it is about time. Someone has been pushing my buttons playing some kind of psy-op game for quite a while. It has interrupted my development and pursuit of happiness to the point of it likely being 'too late'. Trying to escape trans-generational socioeconomic immobility and dysfunction is already tough enough without people harassing you and preventing the necessary prudence and security for 'nesting'.

That's what pisses me off about it. I couldn't care less about drama and games and bullshit. I am trying to become a better man while people throw stumbling blocks in my way. It wastes my time.

One reason for starting this thread was to clarify things for sake of truth about whatever is going on.

Matthew 21:31
Revelations 22:17
Psalms 97:6

Thank you. Those are very interesting verses.

There will be no cat fight. I don't fight. True love surrenders.

What do you have to do with a cat fight? FYI, I was kind of joking above in mentioning that. I can only imagine the disaster of two women fighting over a time machine or something, spilling their drama and mess onto others.

Triple A, put away your horns. There are 66 books. Read them.

It is a most fascinating book, one of my favorites, for sure.

I love you as a friend always and I forgive you.

Who are you?

Remember always this: one asked to travel through time. She did. The other asked for a perfect love during a time when men were as the days of Noah. AAA, give up your horns, kneel and pray. For no sheep shall be lost who wishes to be found. Find yourself in the God who loves you for there is only one.

I do not define God as many others do. But if there is a God as the one I think you speak, 'he' apparently hates me.

Nice song, by the way. I rather enjoyed that.

TimeFlipper

Macho Man,

I have been watching you for some time, and I don't know what you're doing or trying to do, but I do not appreciate your games. If you have something to say to me, I would prefer it be direct honest and private.

You once presented something with bland colors and asked for a critique. I would like to address that now.

My first question is to wonder exactly how you have access to that. My next question is to wonder if you have an exact replica of this, ...not a copy, but an EXACT replica. If so, how? I also wonder if you have the counterpart. It really makes me wonder.

...But to answer the question, yes I do, very much. It is a lot about being impressed with a mother, and relates to Freudian concepts.

Whoever you are looking at it, I want you to look closely. Pay attention to the details. It says endless words.

Firstly, I must state the obvious. She's the prettiest one in the bunch, either bunch. ...must have good genes. Just look at that pretty petite little girl. Now try to imagine what she would look like into her mid twenties and onward. Imagine her at 30 in dinner dress. Look at her posture and body language, the expression on her face, as if to humbly present herself. It says sweet, humble, conservative, very lady-like.

Look at how she is dressed. It was during the cooler months, which would explain some things. That type of dress was somewhat fashionable at the time. There were a few other girls who dressed similarly, but she was generally just a little more feminine. She was just shy of 14 there, ...probably just starting to bud and develop curves and parts. Can you tell? How much skin do you see? She looks more like a symbol of chastity, no? She was very appropriately dressed for a girl her age.

Look at her hair. Very practical and conservative, not flashy like a fishing lure, ...probably took her three minutes. Looks nice. Very neat. See the other girl's ear rings? See hers?

Look at the one where she is smiling. She's posing, just a little. But she isn't 'cheesing it' or being goofy or obnoxious. Nope. It is just a simply friendly smile, kind of quaint.

She was a good girl. She had a generally happy demeanor, a typical goofy little girl in many respects. She had charm. I was fortunate to have spent just enough time with her to understand what she was about. It was enough to make an impression deep within my subconscious mind.

Why? Because it was all a direct reflection of her caring parents during a time in my life contemplating parenthood, Freud and family values. When you consider my departed peer from a parental perspective, it demonstrates someone was guiding her properly, loving her. Someone was putting an honest effort into being a good parent and role model.

At that time in her life and development, she was just starting to become aware of and trying to define the finer points of womanhood, primarily from her mother, and likely relative to her social circles at school or church. Her need or interest in defining such was a direct result of a path of proper psychological development, a security and assurance that her dad loved and accepted her equally as her mother.

Her likely relationship with her father gave her a certain confidence and, when combined with the way her mother treated her father, would have allowed her to identify a good husband and have a very healthy normal marriage and sex life. It's very important that fathers are warm and protective, that they value their daughters. When they are negligent, absent, abusive or rejecting toward their little girls, it creates dysfunctions well into womanhood. They never complete the Electra thing therefore not transitioning to properly learn womanhood. They end up not valuing themselves and seek approval they never got from dad by being promiscuous, or perhaps taking their anger of dad out on their husbands, or depend on a dysfunctional family environment to feel normal, they may have gender assignment issues or deviant sexual behavior, etc, etc, etc..

She was different though. At the cusp of 14, she knew her daddy loved her, thus her psychological development was where it should be. She had figured out the Electra thing and was well on her way to learning the next level of lessons in womanhood from mom. Hence feminine dress and behavior along with the goofy schoolgirl charm.

I consider these things from an adult male parental perspective and would hope to raise a daughter much like I remember my beloved friend. ...which is a key point as it relates to the whole cycle of life and the things on this whole thread and all of history for that matter.

In order to raise such a fine daughter requires a fine woman to model for her, one who had a similar model herself, one like my beloved departed peer would have quite possibly or likely turned out to be. ..One like her mother.

Being able to identify a 'good catch' requires role models as well.

As a side note for all you ladies out there reading this; I have heard some professionals speak to the idea that women seeking a husband should identify with his mother as a helpful way of hooking him. Not to necessarily disagree, as understanding his role models is key. I posit that you have to be like the daughter he hopes to raise. Be his symbol of chastity and virtue, his girl next door, his 'Virgin Mary'. It will twist his whole root biological function and processing into a knot, drive him absolutely mad. He will not be able to understand the extraordinary compelling urge to impregnate you. But you can't necessarily fake it. If he has any resemblance of a keen sense of family, he won't be fooled. You'll know you've hooked him when he focuses his attention on you and starts acting more carefully in his decisions about things.

So to get back to the question. Yes, I do. It speaks to the root of my concept of the cycle of life. It isn't really so much about attire, but rather the thought preparation and care that goes into them to create a happy healthy mature woman mother and role model.

That is what makes it attractive. That is how my beloved friend got embedded into my subconscious in the first place.
Are you trying to take over my number one, womanising member on here?? ;):D

xxapex12

The hardest part of partial amnesia is knowing that you are now Blind to things you once could see. Not remembering how to read and not being able to connect with other souls. Truly a ghost trapped in a shell. Perhaps it is a punishment to know what has been lost and lament over it. ("There will be much gnashing of teeth?")

AAA

Are you trying to take over my number one, womanising member on here?? ;):D

I am not sure I understand what you mean. I certainly don't mean to come off as womanizing. It is quite the opposite. I am defending my friend.

Someone has been toying with me in a very bizarre way. Whoever they are, they apparently know who my friend is. It appears they have ridiculed the way she used to dress in school.

I like the way she dressed in school. She looked pretty. It was classy and very appropriate for a girl her age as it discouraged boys from viewing her as a sex object. It showed that her parents cared, which is the deeper value in how she dressed.