Confirmed Hoax The Storm That Will Wipe Away New York City

MODAT7

Day after tomorrow happened in Texas already.
I live in the DFW area and was tortured by 34 rotating 1 hour blackouts for 3 days as they called them, except they were longer than 1 hour. Since I don't breathe when I'm unconscious, I have to sleep with an artificial ventilator. I got a handful of half hour naps over 3.5 days. The whole thing ripped me apart and nearly killed me. By Wednesday pre-dawn morning, I was woken up from a half nap by the power going out again and suffocating. That time I was so out of it that I didn't know who I was, where I was, or when I was. It was just a silent blackness. It took me a few minutes to figure out I could move.

The water main break coming from Fort Worth also dropped water pressure a lot. I was afraid I had a pipe break in the house until I heard the news. Thankfully I had enough sense on Monday to know something stupid would be on top of all this and filled up a bunch of 1 gallon jugs before the water main break. My neighborhood never fully lost water, but we were under boil warnings for a week. My water never got muddy, but I used my ozone bubbler to sterilize the water I used to wash my hands and such. All this made me go out and get some food grade 5 gallon buckets for emergency use. It's easy to add a replacement spigot to the bottom for easy use. I also picked up a ceramic water filter and mounted it in another 5 gallon bucket.

On the flip side...

The past couple weeks we've had some very hot weather (100f or higher) from a high pressure system that got stalled on top of us. Water levels are getting low in the area, but mostly not critical. A small county east of Dallas ran out of water, but only for a little while. Last time we got rain here was June 6. There are a lot of problems with grass fires since everything is so dry. A July 4th fireworks show was stopped because it started fires in the nearby grass. There was some drone footage of the grass burning in the darkness that looked kinda neat. The news reported that the bomb squad would take the rest of the fireworks and destroy them, which I found odd. Just put them back into storage and use them for the next show once we get rain again.

Our electric grid is being strained in the afternoons and early evening from all the air conditioners running in this heat. There's been some talk of rolling blackouts, but that's about it. I think one of the news stations said we were peaking into the 80gigawatt range for power usage across the state. So long as the main power plants don't go off line, things will be tight but fine.

...And this is my reason for wanting to build an over unit power supply. I need something to keep my ventilator working during blackouts, and it would be nice to have a window AC working, too. Even with a massive battery bank during Snowmageddon, it wouldn't have been enough across 3 days of blackouts to keep the ventilator running. There simply wouldn't be enough up time to recharge a battery bank of that size. Some people in the area didn't have power for almost a week when some of the lines went down. They're the ones often seen on the news with the broken pipes and their homes getting flooded.

...And this is one of my reasons for wanting a simple data time transfer so I can warn myself of bad things that go worse.

The coal state hit by the consequences of carbon emission. Almost like a god is telling them to stop.
*oil and nat gas.

BlastTyrant

This is a direct message from the future and it has to do with coming events. There is going to be a massive thunderstorm (think Sandy) in New York City in a few weeks that is going to do a lot of damage to the infrastructure of the city. Because of the way that events unfold, it will be classified as a mass casualty event.

There isn't going to be any way to prevent or predict something that far out from this point in time so take that as proof, definitive proof, that I am a time traveler. There won't be much time to do anything before the storm looks like it's going to hit and the population of the city are going to be ordered to shelter in place. That is the worst possible thing they can do.

When the waters come the subways will flood and there will be nowhere for the water to go and the city will flood worse than it has in a hundred years. There will be bodies floating in the streets and the city will look like the time that a bud universe was created where they had carried out 9/11 with nuclear weapons and the entire city was reduced to rubble and ruin. This is going to be the end of the city we knew as New York and the world will mourn her.

Because of the population density of the city the death toll will be astronomical. There is going to be massive protest of the survivors because it turns out that the mayor of the city, Eric Adams, had been taking bribes from an infrastructure company to delay construction of walls that would have kept the water out in time.

This is going to be just one of the first things that are going to occur in the coming months that will herald the end of the current order of things and the beginning of the new world. I know that it's hard to take the word of an anonymous stranger on the internet but this is going to lead to the Resurrection among many other beautiful and miraculous things.

When it happens, try to tell people about what's happening. Go on social media, other forums and image boards and share this with them. It's because of what you people here have read and asked me about in the past and future that people begin to understand that there's something happening that hasn't happened ever before, that we, the Twins that created this Universe have finally found the strength to regain control of our own minds. We've come close before, but this is it.

Because we've been there, in the past, helping out where we can. That video of the PATH station that flooded during Sandy was security footage of the train station right after I had evacuated all 36 passengers from the stopped train up the stairway. In the original bud universe (what my younger self referred to as time loops) there was an alternative future where all the passengers were electrocuted by the third rail after the station fully flooded.

We try to help where we can but it's gotten to the point where the things that are coming are too big for us to do on our own and we truly need your help. That's why I've been guiding my younger self to post on forums like these even though he's scared that the Reich is going to find him and put him back in the place where they were keeping him before. If that happens we really really need people on the outside willing to spread our word and help liberate us.

I can't share our names yet but when things seem like they're going to hit the fan, you'll see a video from us, in person, telling you the truth of who and what we are. This is going to be something that will only happen if the conditions I've spoken about above are met because we've had a few false starts and we want to make sure to get this revolution right this time.

Thread 'I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA' Interview - I'm a genuine time traveler whose experience encompasses a bit more that that. AMA

Thread 'Rot In The Heart Of America: The Reich and CIA' Rot In The Heart Of America: The Reich and CIA

Thread 'A Technology Indistinguishable From Magic' A Technology Indistinguishable From Magic

Been 2 weeks so far since your prediction, almost 3.

There was a storm, but not even close to the "Devistation" you predicted.
But seeing as new york gets higher rain fall than the national average that is kind of a easy "prediction"

I will give it until the end of July.

TapesFromTheFuture

Been 2 weeks so far since your prediction, almost 3.

There was a storm, but not even close to the "Devistation" you predicted.
But seeing as new york gets higher rain fall than the national average that is kind of a easy "prediction"

I will give it until the end of July.
You'll know when the storm is coming.

BlastTyrant

You'll know when the storm is coming.
Nah that don't work, you made a prediction for a "few weeks" here in the present time "A few" is 2, aka 2 weeks so your prediction is already wrong, "you'll know when the storm is coming" is also extremely vague and open ended, therfor not a prediction.

Gotta do better than that here my dude, i my self am not a "Time traveling" kind of person so i fully intend on dissecting anything that comes across my way, and your prediction was already wrong.

Stick to your guns, i understand time lines can change by even the slightest amount, so maybe in your time it happened but in this time it didn't that is simply why you cannot make predictions, educated guesses, yes. But Time lines change and simply your prediction was wrong.

Got any others?

TapesFromTheFuture

A few weeks can mean two but I very clearly said that by a few I was referring to an approximate 3-5 week window of time opened at the start of the month and closing at the start of August. That's as specific I can get.