The United States of America

PyRo99

Re: The United States of America

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
Let the other hooligans in the world behave as they may. It's bad enough to have the likes of france denegrate us each chance they get. They too will have their day in the center ring.[/b]

Starlord,

France has already been in the ring. They lost the battle, and then they had a Revolution in 1791. Tennis Court Lock-in Ring a Bell, or the Sun King and his conquests? While I am not entirely fond of the French, that doesn't mean we should slam them right back, because then we are just as bad.* Sure, they are the first to whine/moan, and then they turn around once invaded and are first to scream mercy, could be worse.

Now, I said that today would be the Dept. of Homeland Security post. I am defering from that for right now, and I will be using today as foreign policy. I have something up my sleeve, I just want a second opinion before I take the course of action I am considering. Please bear with me, as I am undergoing some serious thinking process.

The Foreign Affairs of the United States, what has happend?

Since 9/11, we have embarked upon the path of ridding the world of terrorism. We are on the quest of tranquility and democracy, or that is what we are lead to believe. We know it has worked for us, again we were lead to believe that. We have shut down our trust to the world, which is a complication, verfying our claims.

We view it as no big deal, since we are essentially a super-power, the strongest as of now. However, you have the Chineese National Government, that is working at taking us down economically so we cannot fight a military war. We have not displayed our views against China, because they hold much rank in our economy. And if they pull out, in three seconds the economy would be out the window.

Most of our operations, are now existing via CIA. The CIA basically handles most of everything, that way the President is not accountable. No. Korea, Russia, and China, will not be handle with a quick CIA operation.

Okay I'm done I can't play these games of trying to keep my opinion out of the matter.

Just be blunt about the countries. They're trying to take us down, so they can take us over. So they can get back on top. Lets just sit back and let the **************** slide, and hope that it rolls our way. I HAVE GOT NEWS, it ain't going to roll anywhere but off sea.

Make an advance towards No. Korea they'll blow a city away. Then their country will be a nuclear wasteland. Russia and China will fire back, thats almost as shocking as this smiley face::rolleyes:

Well, knock that cinder block off. I may despise the American Government, and its politics. But there is something that I will defend, to my cross. And her name is America. I will fight alongside the rest of the world, for a better cause. I'm done playing games, I'm done being indirect, and trying to keep my true feelings bottulated down.

Let me be frank, and honest. This world sucks, it is nothing like where I am from. Which is completely irrelevant to the subject at hand, but its time someone had brought a different view to change this world. As someone has stated to me numerous of times, its all about perspective. Its time the world changed its perspective.

Every generation there is a war, a pearl harbor, a hell world! And we all want to see whats best for our children, yet we don't even take it upon ourselves to change our ways. We say, we like love, hell we've got a holiday that just passed, Valentines Day. Centered on that one emotion, yet we don't use it in our world.

Keep pursuing war, and guess what you will get, war. Thats a big shocking logic, use your brains. A Novel idea in itself! And you know what, as a Pheonix rises from the ashes, that is what you will all join me in doing.

You will all awaken one day, and see that there is a lighter side to the wordly matters and the part that I am feeding you is intended to make you disgusted to do something about it. Instead, it backfired and I got disgusted. So now, guess what. I am going to start my own little games, and start doing what I was sent here to do.

Some of you may cry blasphemy as I work, deal with it. I am not working to better my life, I am working to better yours. I know why I am here, I know what I am doing.

So I present you with a challenge. Will you be onboard of the flight, or will you be standing by pretending that everything is alright?

sosuemetoo

Hey Pyro, I'll respond to your latest post in the morning. I wanted to share this with the forum tonight before I forget.

My congressman, Tim Johnson (R-IL) called me today. Yeah, no joke. I'm a member of our county's Republican party, helped to raise fund for his re-election, distributed lawn signs, that kind of thing. He calls about once every three months or so. So, he called me today, asking if I had anything on my mind, any concerns that he should be aware of. He likes to touch base with his constitutents. My reply was "Do I ever!" By the time the conversation was over, he probably wished he hadn't called.

My first question to him was "when are we leaving Iraq?" He said, that it wasn't really up to him, that it was up to the executive branch. I told him that I appreciated that, but as a congressman he can band his brothers together and get our troops home.

I asked him "what will it take to get our troops out of Iraq?" His reply was when they had a democracy. I told him that they just held a free and fair election, wouldn't that be termed as democracy. He replied, "well, there are still factions of insurgents out there that want to take away the democracy."

I then asked him "what factions do you think want to take away the democracy, would that be the Shi'ites that held the majority of the vote and want a clerical theocracy?" He was unable to answer that question.

I told him that I was very concerned about this (couldn't remember the exact amount) 82 billion dollars that will be appropriated to fund the war. He said, "well, we need to make sure that our troops have everything they need." I replied that I found it interesting that MY tax money was going to buy Pakistani weapons to put into Iraqi militias to fight the Shi'ites who voted democratically for a theocracy. He knew nothing about this, so I have e-mailed a link. His reply was basically that they vote on the appropriations, but they are not detailed. I told him that I hoped he would look into this further, find out where our money is going to. Once he does, he may not be too happy about it.

He said, "I thought you were for the war in Iraq, I remember you were when I last spoke to you." I replied that I was for the war. We freed the Iraqi's, they have voted, now it's time for them to sink or swim. I reminded him that it seems that we as Americans fought for our own democracy. We helped the Iraqi's gain it, now lets see how bad they want it now that they have it. And, first and foremost ... let THEM decide HOW they want their own democracy. It may not be the kind that we want, but it's not our country that should be deciding. It's THEM.

He thanked me for my time, thanked me for for my concerns ... but I'll bet he hung up thinking that I was either turning into a democrat, or was wearing a tinfoil hat. I did tell him that I'm a member of a forum (didn't mention time travel ;) ) and that I had posted my concerns there. He said he would contact me after he had read the article and researched it a bit. We'll see what happens.

BTW, Great posts on this thread! Keep them coming!

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
Why would the US be afraid of Iran? Same question should be posed for the EU. You have Russia and China. The two that are seemingly now teaming up. The Fireworks are going off, and nobody cares. Germany and France and Britain are trying to talk to Iran, but they were adamant earlier this week that they would not be shutting down their nuclear things. All of a sudden, they turn face and they'll have talks. I wonder who gave them that idea to allow No. Korea some time to build up from Russia and China.[/b]

Pyro, I thought I'd help your thread out, for those that don't know about the talks going on between Iran and EU.

Link: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...nuclear_iran_dc

\\"They know our capabilities. We have clearly told the Europeans to tell the Americans not to play with fire,\\" Iranian spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi told a news briefing in Tehran, referring to Washington\'s refusal to rule out the use of force.

Germany, however, warned that Iran could be referred to the U.N. Security Council for its nuclear activities -- a toughening of the European line that narrows a rift between Europe and Washington which Iran has tried for months to exploit.

An American newspaper, meanwhile, reported that U.S. military bases had been flying pilotless drone aircraft into Iran to hunt for tell-tale traces of nuclear weapons programs.

Asefi said Iran was determined to continue its nuclear program which it says is solely for peaceful power generation.

But Washington accuses Tehran of secretly pursuing atomic weapons under cover of the civil program and says it does not rule out any option to stop it acquiring them. </span>[/b][/quote]

Okay, it\'s a crazy question, but needs to be ask. Why would an oil rich nation which can use their oil resources to provide cheap energy, be interested in nuclear technology that would be far more expensive?

The answer is not "because it is cleaner."

Further, why would they oppose the drones that we are supposedly flying over Iran, if they had nothing to hide? Wouldn't they invite them, as well as inspectors to prove that all they are doing is providing nuclear power to their people?

StarLord

Hmmm sounds like a trick question. We'll have to use Ocams Razor on this one. Why, to sell neuclear materials to the poor, poor nations that cannot manufacture their own, of course.

PyRo99

Awesome Sosue! Make the Congressman think, I bet hes going to be thrilled. Hell you should've invited him here, I would've loved to tell a Congressman off. Its time they started looking out for the best of the country, not for the best of their global agenda.

Iran, won't be searched because the ties with the Mother Land are still evident. And if thats not good enough, Russia and China both posses Veto power in the UN. So, if the US is going to do anything, they'll have to do it on their own.

Looks like the Robust CIA is about to become useful again.

PyRo99

Well, Iran is back at it again. Now they're going to shoot down our unmanned planes. Seems were agitating them. Must be because, they're loading up. Russia is gettin' pissed, I'll give it a few more days before the US declares War on Iran.

TEHRAN, Iran - Iran's intelligence chief on Wednesday accused the United States of flying spy drones over its nuclear sites and threatened to shoot down the unmanned surveillance crafts.

Intelligence Minister Ali Yunesi comments backed a report in The Washington Post on Sunday that quoted unnamed U.S. officials as saying the drones have been flying over Iran for nearly a year to seek evidence of nuclear weapons programs.

U.S. spying activities over Iranian airspace have been going since a long time ago,\" Yunesi told reporters

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...iran_nuclear_12

PyRo99

*=Notes at the bottom of the post.

I wish nothing but the best for people, and such I am hoping that it doesn't cicumvate to this. Though, it does not seem promising, there is hope.

But there is only one way to do that, its to start rocking the boat at home, so they are forced to set their attentions on domestic issues versus foreign issues. There is no way that the Federal Government would continue their onslaught if they were facing problems at home.

Though, the first to start this rocking would be taken away by our lovely Dept. of Homeland Security. It is a one stop place to a FEMA camp. FEMA, which in essence was supposed to be for Federal Emergencies, can now be pulled out by the DHS. Currently in Congress, there is a bill that allows the DHS to suspend any and all laws. Will it pass? I sure as hell hope not, but you never know with Congress these days.

The DHS in itself, was supposed to be a Govt. Dept. to protect us from terrorism, and other such matters. However, they are more focused on ruining peoples lives versuses actually making us "Safer". Instead, we have given up our freedom, for the National Govt. to fight these bad boys, called terrorists/insurgents.

Most likely, if you were rocking the boat as a American Citizen, you would be labeled an insurgent. Insurgent has a bad connotation to it, because that is what we have labeled the Islamic Fundamentalists in Iraq.

Well, now Congress is passing things left in right in full swing of the DHS. They want us to, get new Drivers Liscenses with everythin' on them. They want tourists to have RFID chips, because they want to keep them on a short leash.

Supposedly we are the the epicenter of Freedom. Personally, I believe that this is a lie. For the Free-America has died, it shouldn't even be called America anymore to be honest. We've lost our rights, seldom to we ever see anything.

And when there is a terrorist attack, in which there has been two to my knowledge on our soil since 9/11, they cover it up and say "NO IT WAS NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK". For those that do not know, The Plane that flew into Queens weeks after 9/11, and the Blackout, were both terrorist attacks.* This could be easily observed if we were doing our duty has citizens of the United States of America, for it was reported on: www.homelandsecurity.net Convient huh? Al-Qaeda claimed both of them, but to be honest I believe it was just a bunch of cock and bull pushed by the DHS.

To be quite fair and honest, if the government is covering these two things up. That leads me to believe that they are covering much more up as well. The DHS wants to control you, and they will soon enough should you let them. It is not my main perogative to do this all by myself. Infact, I have no intentions of doing so.

It is up to you for how long you want to let the DHS and The Federal Government to gain power. For it is but a mere steps away before they will be striking with their power. As an American Citizen, it is your duty to examine the truth, and decide what you hold to be truth and what to be fallacy.

We have failed this aspect of being a dutiful citizen, and instead we have opened ourselves to the hurt that we were trying to keep out. Because once the next terrorist attack happens, I will not be able to make posts such as these. And there will be no chance of resistance.

As the minutes, hours, days go by we are losing our foothole in this nation. We are currently standing on the beach, and we are close to being pushed back into the ocean. I will be the rogue fighting my way, and I will not be killed along the way. I will be waiting, shielding for the masses to come out and fight alongside me. Until you are all ready to come out of the ocean, and start fighting peacefully I am left with very few options. They can shoot and kill, for their use of weapons would be detrimental to our ways of love, and compassion. For it is our bountiful duty to American to protect, and leave her unscathed.

For the pines that provide shade, for you to sit in. Are still there, they will not be for long. Your local poision centers won't be used, cancer will become widespread, and will kill faster. Should we continue to go on our current path, we will be opening ourselves to a new aresenal.

The grass will be green, the sky will be blue. And within an instant, the sky will be lit up, and the grass will be stained, and it will smell. It will wreak of lies, deception, and blood. Children's laughter which brings us joy, will not be heard, it will be curtailed and all that will be heard is sorrow and the cries of America, the fair lady.

Pastors will be praying, Spirituals will be meditating. For nothing this wrong could've happend in even the deepest part of our imagination, for how could America fall? How could it look so, distraught, and so repulsive. When just yesterday it looked as magnificent as the praires of Asia?

What happend? What went wrong? Where did we become such a nation that was magnificent the day before is now as repulsive as the Vietcong? Those will be the lowly questions we will be asking ourselves, should we accept the path that we have chosen. The lessons are immense, and the paying price is high. But that Flag will fly, and the Star Spangled Banner will sing proudly and loudly. And the damned nation that picked a battle will get what it has wished for.

Lady Liberty will shine what it truly means, untarnished. We will cleanse her, and we will cleanse America. It is your duty to pick up the torch and light the way for the sheeple. It is a duty of one that is willing to pay the price, but you know that what you are doing is for a greater cause. For when you pick that torch up, you feel yourself doing what you were meant to do.

Lead the way, be a leader that you were sent to be. For it is at this time, that we will be leading with the torches. We will lead America back up atop the mountain peak. From the Snowy Beacons of the Cascades, to the Appalachian Ridgid Tops. From the Hawaiian Islands to the Alaskan Ice Box. For those that are following your presance, give hope and faith, for they shall follow.

For the devestation that is on our path, is not one of great promise, nor aurgur. Be the beacons of light you know you are, be the hope and promise that you truly are. For the National Government is not giving us either of these, its time for self-reliance.

For the Ocean is at the light beacons back, and the future is at a standstill. Where there is darkness, there you will find the beacons, for there are many of us here as we speak. For we sit in the darkness, combating it. We will overcome our duties, and we will be guidied correctly, follow your heart and all will be fine.

It is time to abolish war, it is time to emancipate the soul within. It is time to let your soul replenish your life with love, and eradicating anything purposeless to your soul coming into full blossom within your stay in the 3D. For when we leave this world, we will have brought everything we know, and cherish back. And we will be sealing away nullfying things to this world.

For now is the time to begin our purposes. We will awaken the beacons everywhere, and we will be holding steadfast in the midst of the thunderstorms. And when the collosal storm comes, we will be ready, and we will prevail.

Be prepared, for whenever you think they will not strike they will, and it will hit harder. I will be waiting on the beach, I have built a pivotal station for us to grow in. Will you Join me?

PyRo99

Well, after I posted that.

No. Korea has just stated this:

SEOUL, South Korea - North Korea marked the birthday of leader Kim Jong Il amid heightened nuclear tensions on Wednesday, comparing Kim to a daring porcupine routing an arrogant United States that swaggers like a tiger.

But South Korea dampened the Pyongyang's festive mood, saying there will be no large-scale economic cooperation until the dispute over the communist North's nuclear weapons programs is resolved.

North Korea flouted the international community last Thursday by announcing it had nuclear weapons and was staying away from international nuclear talks where the United States, China, Japan, Russia and South Korea have urged it to abandon its nuclear ambitions.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...ader_s_birthday