The United States of America

Eutychus

Re: The United States of America

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
*=Notes at the bottom of the post.
Be prepared, for whenever you think they will not strike they will, and it will hit harder. I will be waiting on the beach, I have built a pivotal station for us to grow in. Will you Join me?[/b]

Can it be assumed that "wherever" you think they may not strike they will as well as "whenever"? In that case, no, I will not join you on the beach 'cause that's just where they'll send the next tidal wave!!!

PyRo99

They can bring the Tidal Waves. My ass is planted, they want to fire away? Bring it. I'm a sitting duck. I ain't goin' nowhere. I will be damned to be detered off my path.

Is that a good explanation how I feel?

PyRo99

I wanted to edit my post, but whatever.

The note, was that it was reported on NEIN's site in May 2004.

PyRo99

Fear is an intergral part in the Neocon agenda. For we see the Threat level go up, then we have a false sense of security that we are safe when it goes to yellow. But they still leave it at "Significant Threat for an attack", just to drive some fear into the populus.

The DHS is a joke, and it is absolutely ludicrious to think that they will EVER be something worthy to this nation. For they are the scum of this Earth. I look liked a freakin' saint compared to ex-Secretary Ridge. Yes, I do make blasphemous comments left and right. Oh well, thats what being a non-christian gets you. Because everything I say might as well be considered blasphemy. What can I say?

Oh, I can be like President Bush, and give a bible verse. Slam that Bible, because that is just another way that the Current Administration uses its propaganda. It uses religion, to make a connection. For Christianity, is the thing that would be Bush's bane, but I digress...

Our President has slammed his male instrument incessantly, saying his gut told him that Iraq possed WMDs. His gut must've been Carl Rove, or Rummy because I have news for Bushco, your gut does not lie. So there is lie number one, that he has been caught in. And your gut does have a name, its called your heart. President Bush, and heart? You've got to be kidding me. That is a joke in itself, hmmpf.

The Saudi's are not in compliance with what we have told them, but you know. Their oil is more precious to us than their abolishment of supporting of Terrorism. I'm sorry, I didn't know we were putting oil ahead of what SHOULD be put first. Disgusting politics by the United States Government, they do seriously cease to amaze me.

Eutychus, you have made the comment that you will not be joining me on the beach. This is fine, wade in the water. For the Tidal wave will wash you ashore. And I will be sitting their anchored to my posistion on the beach, not washed away. Their own Tidal wave will go beyond the beach, and they will be affected by it. Should I continue with this symbology?

I hope I'm moving along on their DHS lists, their colored ones.

Where are the Conservatives and Democrats on this issue? Are they out to dinner? Come on, I live for a good ol' fun. Come on Eutychus I know your a Conservative, give me a run for my money. Anyone?

magicfriend

Again I am playing catch up and skimming loads of stuff...pyro, you must type very very fast!

Just wanted to point out that the Iraqis did not vote for people....there were no names on the ballot. Sosu did say something about shiites, which is what they were voting for...their faction. I think most of you already know this.

New head of National Security was former ambassador to Iraq, and also a central american country(Honduras or guatemala, can't remember which) during the contra scandal. (couldn't pin anything on him, though) He was also ambassador to several other countries, but the news neglected to say which ones. Anyone have anything else on this?

Ugh, I have a bad feeling about this. MMf

CaryP

New head of National Security was former ambassador to Iraq, and also a central american country(Honduras or guatemala, can't remember which) during the contra scandal. (couldn't pin anything on him, though) He was also ambassador to several other countries, but the news neglected to say which ones. Anyone have anything else on this?

Ugh, I have a bad feeling about this. ?MMf

Your bad feeling is well justified IMO MMF. John Negroponte was the ambassador to Honduras where he was allegedly behind the torture and execution squads in the facist regime of that time. This guy as the new "intelligence czar" along with Gonzales as AG is one of those "just when you thought things couldn't get any worse" situations. Gonzales was behind the systematic use of torture policy from the White House.

Here's the Wikipedia bio on Negroponte:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Negroponte

Here's a short piece on Negroponte's involvement in the Honduras connection and the Battalion 316 death squads.

http://www.pnionline.com/dnblog/extra/arch...ves/001464.html

He should be quite the character for the neocons of the Bush administration.

Cary

StarLord

Isn't that special. It's important to have the right people to look up to in any orginazation. However in theis case as he is lower that the slime we scrape off of our shoes, you would need an electron microscope to look 'up' to this foul example of a human.

WTF

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
Let me be frank, and honest. This world sucks, it is nothing like where I am from. Which is completely irrelevant to the subject at hand, but its time someone had brought a different view to change this world.[/b]

Pyro, are you tellin' us that you're not from this world? ;)