The United States Was Not Founed On The Christian Religion

dh1

There are benevolent freemasons. All the founding fathers who crafted the constitution, got france to defeat the british, drafted the declaration of independence that originally banned slavery, crafted posse commitattus, habeus corpus, basic civil rights. These are not bad people. There are bad freemasons, the founding fathers weren't.

Not all secret societies are evil. There are a lot that actively oppose the illuminati and evil freemason lodges. People forget that.

I estimated once there has to be at least 1000 to 10,000 people in every major metopolitian area in the US that has working free energy devices. They keep their mouth shut due to gov harassment but more important due to the weapon applications of free energy. It's quite dangerous. It's a catch-22. What would you do? Would you publish the tech and theory behind it that would allow children to make enriched plutonium with kitchen utensils? It's that easy.

Most people only see the dark half of the story, not the benevolent half which is more difficult. People forget, America isn't North Korea yet. You don't have to take vaccinations, you don't have to take pharmaceuticals, you don't have to eat poison food, there are cheap easy ways out of it all if you inform yourself.

Nobody forces anything on anyone in America. They make it harder but they don't use direct force yet. If the illuminati controls all education, all media, all agriculture, all military, all medicine, all everything, then why are we still so free? Could there be an even more secret organization than the bad guys that are protecting us?

Most people that have partial knowledge are illuminati apologists, they think all actions, all plans are illuminati successes. It's silly, illuminati fails a LOT. They just cover it up and pretend they didn't.

Gotta remember, Nikola Tesla himself didn't reveal a single free enegy equation to the public, even to be released after his death. He died an old man, whole family was gone, had no wife, children, no close friends, etc. He lived in hotels the last 40yrs of his life.

Tesla offered his technology to the brits and the US, both declined then later secretly accepted his offer during ww2. I think Tesla knew how dangerous his tech was and wanted a government to roll it out equally to everyone all nations to avoid a new arms race.

Real situation is a lot more complex than people realize. Yes the elites are a problem but the bigger problem is the uninterested, unread public. The public really doesnt' care about free energy, doesn't care about anything. That's the ONLY reason the elites have control right now. Elites are a symptom, not a cause.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

@dh1
I ve been through this before. i mean i have spent hours listening to interviews on the issue of secret societies.
who are the bad guys, who are the good guys?
The problem is that there sure are lots of wonderful good intentioned 13th grade masons and those from higher degrees.
Neither one of them, since the Hierarchy does not allow investigations, not one of them is really sure what their fratres from higher levels are planning.
i think this is the danger of belonging to secret societies.
As i told you i have watched half a dozen interviews on this topic of who are the good guys and the bad guys in secret society and no one knows for sure. I know and i can give at least one example of someone, a scientist who have levitated smalll objects using free energy as you mentioned. He is well known and was cited by Judy Wood, that lady who wrote a book on 9/11.

dh1

People do know who the players are. Not all of them but again remember, who cares? We can do it on our own. "plz, plz, secret society give us proof of aliums and free energizeez, pweeeze", etc.

Yeah that was John Hutchinson, he levitated small objects plus a 70lb cannon ball on film. He revealed everything on how to do it. There are no more secrets, we've had full ufo disclosure for 50yrs. People just ignore it.

People join freemasonry and other societies to get secrets...they don't share them much.

Top of the secret societies is the chimera group. They're based underground in Tibet and don't emerge to the surface. All public.

Carl Miller

People do know who the players are. Not all of them but again remember, who cares? We can do it on our own. "plz, plz, secret society give us proof of aliums and free energizeez, pweeeze", etc.

Yeah that was John Hutchinson, he levitated small objects plus a 70lb cannon ball on film. He revealed everything on how to do it. There are no more secrets, we've had full ufo disclosure for 50yrs. People just ignore it.

i agree to that. i mean. They, whoever, they are may keep the secret to themselves, i told before. it is enough what i know from my own experience, i pass. let them keep their secrets. they wont pay for my tabs at the restaurant= 2 pizzas and 3 soft drinks. it is on me.

dh1

well it's a bit of a good idea that secret societies keep the secrets to themselves. In my personal experience sharing some secrets..it always goes bad. People really can't handle it on an individual basis much when they get power from the secret.

Point being free energy tech, antigravity, teleportation, time travel, death rays, etc it's all the same technology. The big secret is the that tech also can make materials that give you extreme psychic power and can ascend. If you're not prepared psychologically first EVERYONE goes evil.

That's why spiritual initation is so important. Prevents that problem. Also why initiates keep their mouth shut. It's like a weird catch-22 built into the universe itself. I think the catch-22 only applies to people on Earth cuz we're so infinitely programmed to self destruct. On alien planets it's not a secret and openly and safely discussed.

That's the real control mechanism.

Again, the secret is 100% public just not on a silver platter, not in one book, text, pdf, no one source has it entirely correct. Have to put it together yourself. That's the path. Initiates are watching us to see what we do with the information already presented.

After disclosure people will be shocked at how much that is already public everyone ignored. Biggest technical breakthroughs I made came from what appeared to be the most crackpot sources.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

@dh 1

Some of the technology that are kept secret is in the public domain regarding developing ESP.
I have been using binaural beats to tap into the wisdom of my subconscious mind for at least 6 years now.
I think the first to introduce this technology to the public was Robert Monroe. Since i am an old monkey on the matter i began doing research on this area since they became available to the public.
There must be devices to help develop ESP forbidden to the public.
If one pays closer attention one will see the apparatuses we come across today with that technical language involving color and sounds to develop chakras and so on.
i am sure the 33rd degree have this types of devices.
As they roam freely through the underground bases they are intimate or familiar to what lives there.
Who knows what or who lives there? That is a good exercise for the imagination, personally i give a penny to what or who lives there. My curiosity has limits.

@dh1-'Yeah that was John Hutchinson= yes, it is him i was talking about.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

@dh1
"They mean America was found culturally under Christian beliefs(all the colonists were Christian by a huge percentage) but the gov was not".

The above is a quote by dh1 and i got the excerpt as a basis to develop the following=

The colonists were Christians, but the government belonged to Free masonry.
Now taking that into consideration we will realize the reason why everything important in the USA is done on the backstage. Perhaps they are doing teleportation by now, we simply ignore this.
Who knows most of the supposed et aircrafts belong to the gov. programs developed on the underground.
Do you really think our technology stopped through the long spam of 40 years?
Don't you think they already have domain of gravity, and do not depend on the burning of fossil?
I am using simple language on purpose just to Picture the state of ignorance we are in. I am leaving the jargons for them to use.
Since for most of them the Earth must be depopulated do you really think they will work that hard to save people through thorough vaccinations?
What are vaccinations used for?
They are following the paths of the foundfathers keeping everything in the dark. The gov. has Always responded to secret societies. i only do not know to what extent. we only pray Trump will keep his nationalist speach and stick to practicalities and maintain the sovereignty of the state. Against outward 'forces'.

They're now moving to have chips in vaccines. Instant tracking.

Maybe all the people who were x-rayed and thought they had alien implants, actually were being experimented on by the Gov't to perfect the chip.

jcolanzi

@dh1
"They mean America was found culturally under Christian beliefs(all the colonists were Christian by a huge percentage) but the gov was not".

The above is a quote by dh1 and i got the excerpt as a basis to develop the following=

The colonists were Christians, but the government belonged to Free masonry.
Now taking that into consideration we will realize the reason why everything important in the USA is done on the backstage. Perhaps they are doing teleportation by now, we simply ignore this.
Who knows most of the supposed et aircrafts belong to the gov. programs developed on the underground.
Do you really think our technology stopped through the long spam of 40 years?
Don't you think they already have domain of gravity, and do not depend on the burning of fossil?
I am using simple language on purpose just to Picture the state of ignorance we are in. I am leaving the jargons for them to use.
Since for most of them the Earth must be depopulated do you really think they will work that hard to save people through thorough vaccinations?
What are vaccinations used for?
They are following the paths of the foundfathers keeping everything in the dark. The gov. has Always responded to secret societies. i only do not know to what extent. we only pray Trump will keep his nationalist speach and stick to practicalities and maintain the sovereignty of the state. Against outward 'forces'.

We also know how long this has been happening here. That's why they're so cocky.

dh1

the nanotech vaccination chips are easily defeated with orgone energy.

Yeah I have to agree, some of this gov tech is alien as well. Works both ways. When the gov works with aliens, gets a little fuzzy who's doing what.

Carl Miller

jcolanzi=
They're now moving to have chips in vaccines. Instant tracking.

Maybe all the people who were x-rayed and thought they had alien implants, actually were being experimented on by the Gov't to perfect the chip.

We also know how long this has been happening here. That's why they're so cocky.

dh1=
the nanotech vaccination chips are easily defeated with orgone energy.

Yeah I have to agree, some of this gov tech is alien as well. Works both ways. When the gov works with aliens, gets a little fuzzy who's doing what.

Carl=
@=I figure what happened in Colares Northern Brazil, in an island at the Delta of the Amazon River can not be attributed to the alien 'alone'. i said 'alien alone' because i agree to the claiming that the gov Works with aliens as you just stated.
I invite you to do some research on this specific case. A strange experiment took place in Colares Island, a village made out of fishermen and uncultured little commerce men.
Weird light crafts produced a ray of light which sucked people's blood, let's put that simple. The populace played the role of rat labs to cut the long story short.
A military who was in charge of the investigation, Holanda, was found dead in his cabin. All signs of having killed himself. It is how the story ended.
If you visit Colares you will see that the populace tried to incorporate the et intrusion in the natural culture. A phenomenon noticed in every place they show up. What comes next is the military occupying the region to take control of the 'experiment' and check its results. I mean, it was Crystal clear the association between ets and human beings in biological experiments.

Last edited: