The United States Was Not Founed On The Christian Religion

dh1

Stossel's not right about everything. I don't demand perfection, he gets a enough right.

Cool, yeah most of the herbs that amplify psychic ability are also great to extract ormus materials from.

jcolanzi

I know. I use mugwort because it works well for me and I can still go out when on it. Ormus sometimes affected me when in public. Another problem I had was it caused my empathy to become too strong.

There were times I had to leave stores because I couldn't take the negative energy from some people.

jcolanzi

The magnetized water I made myself. It's just taking water and applying strong magnets to it. You'll have to check the ormus site for the info. Do a search and you should find a link to the main research site.

jcolanzi

No I used actual magnets. The stronger the magnet, the more powerful the water. If you find the main research site you'll also see how you can use magnets attached to a blender. It uses less powerful magnets, but more of them. There is a black sand method, but I've never tried it.

dh1

ah ok, well it's interesting cuz you can extract ormus from distilled water at the grocery store or from your tap water using a vortex trap. From the experiments I did, magnetized water doesn't work if you use water without ormus in it.

Fortunately all water on earth has at least a little bit of ormus in it. It's why water can structure at all with intent, sitting in a pyramid, on a magnet or with orgonite. It's pretty hard to remove all ormus from water if not impossible.

the magnetite method is naturally magnetic iron oxide but at the same time the sand has really unbelivable amounts of ormus in it. It's known that magnetic fields move ormus atoms around and even through solid materials like glass or plastic.

Barry Carter showed how to capture ormus vapor using an electromagnet and condense into a white grease form. Soon as you turn it off, it immediatly revaporizes into gas again. It's pretty weird.

Danae Harding said that the higher energy lower boiling point fraction of ormus is undetectable dissolved in water. Has no spectra, the weight of it is cancelled out, etc. Also evaporates when water is distilled for purification. She infuses ormus into sealed up water bottles inside an aluminum cabinet only attaching a wire to it.

Met a guy who could drop out 10lbs of precious metals from a gallon of spring water. His gallon weighed 8lbs like it's supposed to then presto, extra 10lbs of metal.

Never quite sure what's in water.

Last edited:

jcolanzi

Barry's an interesting guy.

I found the information on the copper room. It's in his book Psychic Sexuality. It seems an expensive proposition and you need a specific type of room to set it up. He also said after the third day he was so open it took him years to get over the affects.

He recommended Energy And Ecstasy by Bernard Gunther.