The United States Was Not Founed On The Christian Religion

jcolanzi

I just found it in his book Psychic Sexuality. After reading the description it appears to be an expensive undertaking. He said the results were so strong it took him years to get back on track after being so open.

He recommended Energy And Ecstasy by Bernard Gunther.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I applaud much of what Trump is doing but, I'm disturbed by the constant push of Christianity and the false narrative that we were founded as a Christian nation.

I don't care. I have the right to be Christian. I can say Merry Christmas if I want. I'm not following Sharia law or wearing head gear. And I'll fight for that right if I have to.

jcolanzi

You can do as you please as long as you don't tread on me.

I was only stating a fact. It's bad enough the left is spreading disinfo.

I treat everyone I meet the way they treat me. I'm too old a dog to be pushed by pups.

Here's an experiment I occasionally do. Haven't done it in a while, so next time I'm out I'll do it.

Before I leave my apt. I program myself that everyone I meet is a God or Goddess. It never fails that everyone I encounter treats me well.

I also have the habit on the other days of looking for something I admire about everyone I meet. No matter who they are.

Using those two techniques I seldom have problems.

So don't take the post as my telling you how to live. I'm just stating a fact.

Carl Miller

Comment direct from the post.
It is inimaginable the great number of Christians who are being slaughtered in the world.
Yet the mainstream dog media through a silent consensus does not broadcast this type of event.
The amount of mass killing is getting higher and higher and 'we' start fearing posting anything against Christians not to help feeding the hate against them which is already noticeable.
Exponential is a growing community of mass killing committed to accelerating the depopulation of Chistians in the world. Terrorizing Christian communities hindering faith manifestations. This has been watched through certain rules which are applicable in society today where it is forbidden to show Christian signs, such as statues, crucifixes, and so on in public buildings.
You know i do not follow any orthodox religion creeds. I am not a Chistians, nor a Buddhist or whatever. I advocate a free conception over things, a free lancer into spirituality. But if i was a Christian i would feel more insecure.

jcolanzi

Comment direct from the post.
It is inimaginable the great number of Christians who are being slaughtered in the world.
Yet the mainstream dog media through a silent consensus does not broadcast this type of event.
The amount of mass killing is getting higher and higher and 'we' start fearing posting anything against Christians not to help feeding the hate against them which is already noticeable.
Exponential is a growing community of mass killing committed to accelerating the depopulation of Chistians in the world. Terrorizing Christian communities hindering faith manifestations. This has been watched through certain rules which are applicable in society today where it is forbidden to show Christian signs, such as statues, crucifixes, and so on in public buildings.
You know i do not follow any orthodox religion creeds. I am not a Chistians, nor a Buddhist or whatever. I advocate a free conception over things, a free lancer into spirituality. But if i was a Christian i would feel more insecure.

It's being done to all religions. It's part of the Globalist agenda. They attack multiple fronts.

Spiritual
Political
Education
Science
Economic

Carl Miller

@dh1
"They mean America was found culturally under Christian beliefs(all the colonists were Christian by a huge percentage) but the gov was not".

The above is a quote by dh1 and i got the excerpt as a basis to develop the following=

The colonists were Christians, but the government belonged to Free masonry.
Now taking that into consideration we will realize the reason why everything important in the USA is done on the backstage. Perhaps they are doing teleportation by now, we simply ignore this.
Who knows most of the supposed et aircrafts belong to the gov. programs developed on the underground.
Do you really think our technology stopped through the long spam of 40 years?
Don't you think they already have domain of gravity, and do not depend on the burning of fossil?
I am using simple language on purpose just to Picture the state of ignorance we are in. I am leaving the jargons for them to use.
Since for most of them the Earth must be depopulated do you really think they will work that hard to save people through thorough vaccinations?
What are vaccinations used for?
They are following the paths of the foundfathers keeping everything in the dark. The gov. has Always responded to secret societies. i only do not know to what extent. we only pray Trump will keep his nationalist speach and stick to practicalities and maintain the sovereignty of the state. Against outward 'forces'.

Last edited: