The United States Will be ATTACKED SOON

SergiusPaulus

Meanwhile on a sunny sandy beach... Looting is a crime. Crime is also crime. I wonder if our self induced panic causes crime, like crime and looting. Who induces the panic? Does anyone remember Ted Turner? Last I heard he is Bipolar. So if you are going to let a bipolar create a giant like CNN then you may be asking for bipolar speech and agendas. Then enter the buyers of CNN years ago who poured more money into Ted's creation upon purchase. The world has been living under CNN for decades. When I was in Desert Storm Ted told the world the Scuds were nuclear capable. So each incoming scud was a nuke, until its conventional warhead was intercepted. Fear is funny if you can laugh at it. Otherwise we run around like chickens with our heads cut off at a slaughter house. They really do run around.

Parazite1986

I got me some food to last me for about two weeks. I wasn't able to see what my fellow St. Louisans up to. Except for those coming home from spring break which should quarantine themselves for 14 days.

I became trapped in this house for almost the week now. Good thing the internet is a savior of sorts. The media made it look like mad cow disease instead of investigating it.

SergiusPaulus

I fasted 72 hours a few weeks ago. Any Doctors around? - I hear after about 72 your body starts increasing white blood cells. Would that help us fight the virus?

timeuniverseoneone

It already mutated a couple of weeks ago.
No as far as it is, its not in the 2nd wave... read up on the Spanish flu (1918-1920). 3 waves in a pandemic.
2nd one is worse then the 1st.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Today in the UK, All Public houses, Bars, restaurants, cafés, and clubs including nightclubs have been shutdown..However, all our food shops are still open, and iam sure its the same in the US...Its common sense that if you shut down all food shops, there would be looters everywhere..

Everything is happening on a state level here. States are like their own countries. We have a "president" called a Governor and each state has a senate. (Sorry if you already know this). This is why people cannot always blame Trump for things when we have state level government running many things.

FL governor ordered all restaurants closed except for takeout. Fast food is still open, but only drive through. Dentists and orthodontists are closed to free up supplies. Gyms closed. I am going nowhere.....only grocery store when needed...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I got me some food to last me for about two weeks. I wasn't able to see what my fellow St. Louisans up to. Except for those coming home from spring break which should quarantine themselves for 14 days.

I became trapped in this house for almost the week now. Good thing the internet is a savior of sorts. The media made it look like mad cow disease instead of investigating it.

I've only been out once for food. I also bought 2 weeks worth. (Maybe longer if we don't eat meat).